Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Inheritance (solo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Inheritance (solo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Inheritance (solo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Inheritance (solo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Inheritance (solo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Inheritance (solo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Inheritance (solo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Inheritance (solo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Inheritance (solo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Inheritance (solo) Vote_lcapInheritance (solo) Voting_barInheritance (solo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Inheritance (solo) Vote_lcapInheritance (solo) Voting_barInheritance (solo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Inheritance (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Inheritance (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Inheritance (solo)   Inheritance (solo) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 2:49 pm

Toji ignores the stares, riding regally on his Titan Tree wolf, LightningFang.Despite the wards failing, the animals had reamianed pretty loyal, other than hassling Kishi. But that was his own fault...Anyways, the halfling had to sneak out lately, considering that since the Okamian fight, everyone had been uberprotective,nalthough Kishi had remained quite rude...Toji grumbles, shifting his slung, still broken arm. Even though he had snuck out, the halfling knew he'd be in great trouble if he didn't take somebody. So, he'd brought his wolfThey reach the location, and Toji gets off, knocking on the door." Mr. Cullahern? You here? I came like you asked.." The teacher opens the door, nodding when he sees Toji." Cmon in, son.Jeez, what happened to you?" Toji blinks, grinning sheepishly." Urm....just a scuffle...nothing major...." The teCher grunts, standing aside." Alright....cmon in, take seat." As the halfling does so, he grins anxiously." Sir, if this is about the test, I didbstudy...." Mr. Jack shakes his head, sitting down." Noooo, its not that,bthough well talk about that later..." He glances meaningfully at Toji, who gulps, then continues," its just, well....I knew your mum, kiddo." Toji blinks, leaning toward." What?! What do you mean?" Jack smiles." Me and her were cousins, buddy. And squadmates too. We saved each others tail feathers more than once....we were members of an elite squad called the Reapers own. The government sent uxs in to....pacify... threats to the nation, and world. That is, ones heroes didn't realize where there, or where too busy with other, greater menaces to deal with.Madman building a planet buster while terrorists quietly gather nukes? We went and neutralized thee nukers, and hero took care of Mr. Crazy. Stuff like that.Anyways....soon before she died, she called me up, told me to help your father watch out for you....Hmph, that day you walked into class, I just knew...You loom like your daddy, but I see her in you.She had the exact same grin you do, yah know. Your dad was a bit more...stoic..when he wasn't cooing and cuddling you.....hahahah, some demon!!!!Anyways, just wanted to let you know...Kid, your old house isn't far from here. You should probably go, pay your respects....The bas-jerks didnt leave anything left of her..." Toji blinks, trying g to sort through all of this." I.....I'm from Jump?" Jack nods." Yep...let me write down the address... Want me to come with?" Toji shakes his heaf , standing g up with a shellshoked look on his face." Nah...I-I got a ride." Jack nods, standing aside." Kid.....shed be proud of you..." Toji blinks, then smiles shakily." Thanks...." The half long staggers outside, hopping aboard LightningFang. The two head for the address.... Toji stares up at the huge semi mansion, a tad awestruck." Woah..Mom was rich..." The halfling hops off, heading to the door, and opens it with a well placed pu CH to nthe lock. Not lime it mattered, anything of value was probably stored away by Mr. Jack.. The halfling walks inside, freezing at a painting...There was his mom and dad, and him...a little babe...Water gathers in To is eyes, but he pulls himself together, walking further in, and wonderj g around. He stops at a set of hooks. On one was a wolf shaped pendent:Inheritance (solo) 2Q==
Toji takes it off the hook, lookingbdown on it, before putting g it around d his neck. Suddenly, he falls to his knees, his eyes glowi g white, as images shoot through his head....gigantic battles...a holy temple....A dark figure roaring as it slowly transforms into a sword....Finally, images that seem fresher pop up.... A hand tickling a giggling, blue baby.....a door crashing in....A voice shouting defajnt curses as a hand veiled in lightning comes closer...Blackness...Tears pour down To is face as he realizeses who this last person is, and he slowly gets to his feet, staggering g outside and leaning against Lightnj g Fang.Are youbalright, cub?huh?! Fang, is that you in my head? Yes, cub...there's some sort of link...will you be alright? Yes...yes, I think so...Toji hops on, narrowing hisveyesvas he makesva promise. Never again..never again will he let his family get taking away from him....The boy and the wolf head home....

The End!!
Back to top Go down

Inheritance (solo)
Page 1 of 1