Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Assassin and Me (Solo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Assassin and Me (Solo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Assassin and Me (Solo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Assassin and Me (Solo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Assassin and Me (Solo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Assassin and Me (Solo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Assassin and Me (Solo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Assassin and Me (Solo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Assassin and Me (Solo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Assassin and Me (Solo) Vote_lcapThe Assassin and Me (Solo) Voting_barThe Assassin and Me (Solo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Assassin and Me (Solo) Vote_lcapThe Assassin and Me (Solo) Voting_barThe Assassin and Me (Solo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Assassin and Me (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Assassin and Me (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: The Assassin and Me (Solo)   The Assassin and Me (Solo) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 3:28 pm

Kit had done her research. She knew this girl inside and out. She knew almost every struggle she had ever faced and her daily schedule. Today the pink haired saint should be at the soup kitchen. Perfect. Kit smirked as she got “dressed” for the occasion.

The Assassin and Me (Solo) Sukima205347

The assassin looked in the mirror and put on a pitiful face. She knew exactly how to exploit her opponent’s weaknesses, and this one would be a cinch. She wasn’t even sure that a disguise would be needed. The girl was weak. She would be an easy kill. Which is why Kit had chosen her as the first meta-human target. She needed a little practice before going after some of the big names in the city.

As the girl walked down the streets, she put her act in play and saw the delightfully pitied responses. On the way to the Soup Kitchen she made $23! Let’s see what happened when she walked through the doors. She wanted to watch the girl in action before putting an end to her miserable existence.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Assassin and Me (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assassin and Me (Solo)   The Assassin and Me (Solo) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 11:36 pm

The girl behind the counter was bubbly and bright in contrast with the rest of the residents within the facility. Her hot pink hair was a dead giveaway as to who she was, but nothing seemed to phase her as she continued to work the hardest out of any of the volunteers. The only one that was close was a boy that seemed to be getting along with her quite well.

When Kit walked up to the counter, Bow looked down at her and her heart almost broke. However, she had learned never to talk to the people that walked through that door any differently than she would a person she met on the street. ”Hello there, sweetie! Would you like cheddar broccoli or vegetable beef soup today?”

Kit almost snarled, but then remembered she was in an act right now and coughed lightly, looking up at Bow with wide, adoring eyes. ”I-I’ll take some cheddar broccoli please ma’am…” Bow nodded and gave her a big helping of soup and loaded her with bread and a huge glass of tea. ”Here you are, darling. Just let me know if you need anything else, okay?”

The little girl smiled gently and nodded. ”Y-yes ma’am… thank you so much.” She went to sit down and a group of the regulars went to make her feel welcomed, which she actually did.

Bow kept a watchful eye on her all day, making sure the small child was taken care of and felt comfortable here. She knew that it could be a sketchy place sometimes, but most of the people that came here really did mean well.

When it was time to close up shop, Bow dismissed everybody as she usually did. Then she saw that Abby hadn’t left yet and she walked over and sat down next to her. ”Are you okay, dear? Do you have a place to sleep tonight?” The little girl just shook her head with wide, scared eyes. Her arms were tucked underneath her coat the entire time.

Bow simply smiled and hugged her gently. ”Then you can come and sta-*COUGH* W-wha…” A knife was pierced through her abdomen, having punctured a lung.

The little girl suddenly morphed into a teenager herself and smirked, kicking Bow in the side. ”So pathetic. Didn’t even put up a fight.” Bow looked up at her confused and wide eyed. What was going on!? When she opened her mouth to speak, all she could do was cough up blood. The girl once known as Abby chuckled. ”Unfortunately I won’t be around for your death~ But I doubt anyone will come since you already told them to go! Ha! Slow and painful is my favorite kill of choice… Sadly I don’t get to use it very often… And when I do…” She bent down next to Bow and smirked, whispering sadistically. ”I don’t get to watch the life drain from their eyes.” At that, she stood up and walked out the door without a second thought.

The Assassin and Me (Solo) Rezi-Anime-Punk-Girl-Wallpaper

Bow could only watch. The girl couldn’t even make a sound. She tried to pull the knife out, but didn’t have the strength. The world was already getting blurry. She couldn’t believe it. Didn’t she just have a near death experience? Was it her time to go? Just as she was about to close her eyes and succumb to the pain, she heard a familiar voice that dragged her back.

”WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!?!?” He immediately bent down to pick her up. ”Don’t’cha dare die on me, Bow! Ya hear that!?” All she could do was give a feeble nod and coughed up even more blood. She was running out of time. And quick. He called 911 and they were there… But it was Crash Alley, you know? They weren’t at their fastest time.

When they arrived, she had already almost completely bled out. Mere minutes remained on the clock that was ticking away fast. Ronald shoved her into their arms. ”Fix her ya dumbasses!!” They gave him a glare, but nodded, rushing her to the Emergency Room as fast as humanly possible. There was just one name on her emergency contact list. Kale.
Back to top Go down

The Assassin and Me (Solo)
Page 1 of 1