Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapDisaster (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barDisaster (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapDisaster (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barDisaster (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Disaster (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 12:45 am

Kyte allowed himself to be teleported by Jemmy multiple times as they picked up Lightning Wolf and got him into a hospital, getting the doctors to listen to them. He looked at her as she asked him if he killed the Panther, who Kyte learned was named Amnesia.

"Amnesia, eh? Suiting name, I suppose." She asked if that made her a bad person, but said that nobody was perfect. "No Jemmy, it doesn't. I'm sure if you told her what was happening she'd easily forgive you," he said, looking at Lightning Wolf and analyzing for a few microseconds.

"The cuts I can take care of. The burns, however...those could be with him forever. Luckily, I hear there's this great new thing in town." Kyte tried a cabinet. It was locked, but he yanked it off. "Guess I just wasn't using the handle right," he mocked, taking some Sage Serum out from it. He turned and just injected it into Toji before starting to sew up his wounds, whistling a tune.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 2:09 am

She didn't say anything about it (after all, it felt good to have Kyte say she wasn't a bad person for killing Amnesia), but she didn't regret the act. Amnesia was evil. He deserved to die. In killing him, even if it wasn't a conscious decision, Jemmy had most likely spared a lot of people a lot of pain. Honestly, if she had been aware of her actions...she probably would have killed him anyways.

Did that make her a bad person? Maybe it did, but she didn't care. Besides, Kyte thought that she was a good person. That was something, right? Plus, Bow would forgive her. Jemmy certainly hoped so. If there was one person in the universe that she loved, it was Bow.

If...

Jemmy marveled at the serum that Kyte injected Toji with. It must have been filled with some sort of...medical magic, because the half-demon's wounds started visably healing. It seemed like he was going to make it.

"You've changed a lot, Set. I wish I could take all the credit, but I don't think I deserve it." Jemmy locked eyes with him. "You have come to concern yourself with the welfare of others. You are a man of your word, and you fight to protect this city, instead of subjugating it. You are no longer the same demon that I started that game with all those years ago. And so, by default, the game is over. Set's sun has set. But Kyte's sun, well, it's just getting started." She smiled at him. "I might even like you." Still floating, she leaned the side of her head against his shoulder.

"Say, Set...I mean...Kyte? When I asked you if you...you know...like me, I didn't really care if you thought I was attractive. I wanted to know if you liked me. I know I've given you absolutely no reason to say yes to that question, but...I've just been so lonely. Being alone in the universe. Even before the...you know...that one thing...I was always alone. Rejected, feared, hated. I tried to date the grim reaper. He didn't like me. Nobody ever seems to like me. Everyone likes kids, so I thought that if I was a kid...that people would be nice to me. But people are only ever nice to me when they don't understand I'm tricking them. People are Shallow. I should know. I make them that way."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 7:47 am

(I hope you don't mind, but Tojis near death,anyway, and until the serum takes full effect what I write is simply filler. If you wish, I can mod. ^^)

Toji, asleep in the real world, finds himself walking through a forest of sakura trees as the petals fall gently around him. Then, the young Halfling enters a clearing, where a tall, heavily muscled man was sitting in a chair."AAaah, there you are! Come sit with me, my boy." Toji blinks, and sits down beside him."Hello....um....are you Raikou Okami." The man nods, chuckling as Toji blanches."N-...ahem, nice to meet you, my lord, truly. Um, and am I dead?" The Forger frowns slightly."Im afraid your close, but youll recover...Come, let us play a game." A video game controller appears in their hands as a tv pops up."Huh? A video game?" Raikou chuckles."Well, you hardly know the traditional games...besides, I like these things. Clever devices...marvelous." The game turns on and they sit companionably for a bit.Suddenly, Raikou asks,"So, how are you going with that Halfling girl?" Toji flinches, and his charrie dies after Raikou unleashes a combo."Gah......my lord, you don't play fair..." The Forger grins, reaching out and ruffling his hair."Sorry, cub, but I am a God. YOu know how embarrassing it would be to lose to one of my followers? I wouldn't be able to look my relatives in the eyes for weeks, hahahaha. Hey, you see that katana over there." he points, and Toji looks, seeing a jetblack katana, sheathed in a pure white scabbard."Thatll be your weapon, one day....alright, my boy, thanks for visiting. I have business to do, but its nice having a acolyte that doesn't run screaming...Gets lonely, ya know?" he grins, then the sakura pedals start flying upward as it all fades to white.....
Outside Tojis mind, one sensitive to spiritual presences would feel a powerful presence arrive, then depart, proved by a nurse flinching outside the room.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:36 pm

He watched Toji as he started recovering, drumming his fingers on the table as he watched Toji heal up. It seemed JaK Sage was certainly useful, even if a rebel. Perhaps he'd go measure his capacity at a later date...

He turned to Jemmy as she started speaking to him again, addressing him as Set once more, and remarked that he had changed a lot. He quirked an eyebrow, smiling a little as she continued on, saying he concerned himself with others now, and that he was a man of his word.

"Well, what can I say? I mean I'm hardly responsible enough to run a city," he lied. "It'd probably be boring anyways. Unless I were trying to rule it just to change it for the better, there'd be no lasting point to it."

He watched her as she said she might like him, blinking gently as she leaned her head against his shoulder in midair. She inclined him about their previous conversation when he had her over for dinner with Rico, when she had asked him if he liked her. She said she was actually asking if he liked her, not if he was attracted to her.

He sighed, smiling. "See, this is why I hate the word like when people use it...it has such a broad spectrum of meanings that nearly everyone uses. But I assure you, Jemmy, I took that spectrum, and your meaning, into consideration when I answered you."

"In short, I can't really tell you yes yet. I like the person you're becoming, certainly...but I'm going to have to know more about you before I can say whether or not I like you."
He pet her hair lightly. "We have a lot of history together, Jemmy. I'm an easygoing guy, so it'll be a lot less shaky than most, but there's still some time we have to take before that's...completely behind us, you know?"

She recounted how she had dated the grim reaper, and said she chose a childlike appearance because everyone liked kids. She said no one was ever nice to her unless they didn't know she was tricking them.

"You have to stop tricking them, then, Jemmy. ...well, you have to at least stop tricking the ones you care about. I'll tell you right now, you'll never get everybody to like you. But it is my firm belief that if you are true and genuine to those around you, then they're going to be nice and considerate towards you." He watched her for her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:03 pm

It made sense. Realistically, it was impossible to get everyone to like you. But if Jemmy could be real with just a few special people, then maybe she could get those people to really like her.

Jemmy nodded her head. "I'll give it my best. I suggest a new game. Let's see who can have more friends, you or me. We'll give ourselves a few thousand...no, just one year. That will push us to make good friends fast. I'll just have to make sure to set my alarm clock so I don't sleep through the next decade."

Jemmy noticed that Toji was recovering quite nicely. She wondered if he would wake up soon. What would she say to him? Sorry for wrecking the city on an insane rampage? Sorry for almost killing you? She wasn't sure what, but she felt that she was supposed to say something. It was the responsible thing to do.

But Jemmy wasn't a responsible person.

"Anyways, things are going to get awkward once Blue Hair wakes up. I'm out. I think I'll turn into a teenager, go find a rave somewhere, and party until I pass out." Jemmy shot Kyte a joking salute. "Laters." And with that, Shivering Jemmy disappeared, teleporting to a location far, far away.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:46 pm

As Jenny leaves, the halfling grunts,twitching, then takes in a deep breath, his eyes opening." Urg.....hate the water sleep.....hatehatehate...." He tries getting up,buy winces at the flash of pain." Owwwwww...that hurts....weird dream..." Growling in frustration, he looks around the room,blinking as he sees Wrath,but not Jemmy." Ello sir...Ey, she's fine, right? I managed to help her?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 3:18 pm

He blinked a little at Jemmy's words, smiling. How interesting. A game decided by the number of friends one had? A unique game to be sure. He chuckled a little at Jemmy as she said she would have to set her alarm to make sure she didn't sleep for ten years, and said she was going to turn into a teenager and go find a rave.

"Farewell, Jemmy. Until next we meet."

She disappeared and Toji woke up, asking him if she was alright. He chuckled, picking Toji up to help him walk out. "Yeah, Lightning Wolf. You helped her. She helped me get you here, but figured you'd be mad when you woke up. I apologize on her behalf. She's new to this, and kind of...shy."

Maybe not all the truth, but true enough.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 3:56 pm

Toji blinks." Mad...? Why would I be mad? It seemed like she wasn't in control, after all..." He shrugs, then let's Wrath help him out of Bed, his legs giving out on him before the halfling finds his footing.Stiffening his legs, he regains his footing, and looks up at the taller guy." I have to thank her sometime...and thank you,too. I was nearly snakemeat."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 4:20 pm

He chuckled at Toji's queries about why Shivering Jemmy would think he would be mad at her since she seemed like she wasn't in control of herself at the time. "Well, I told you, she's pretty shy." He saw he was having trouble walking, but Kyte didn't want to lift him up, since it seemed Toji was a proud warrior. He instead hooked his arm under his, helping him walk out.

"This feeling won't persist. I gave you Sage Serum. Good ol' JaK Sage's only contribution to society. You'll be feeling fit as a fiddle in no time, but I'll help you for now."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 5:01 pm

Toji nods." Okay....that's fine." As Kyte helps him walk, he grins at him gratefully.The halfling nods as the Sin says that the feeling will wear off, and tilts his head at the name." Jak? Who's that, sir?"Only contribution? He didn't seem that nice, from the sounds of it...
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 5:22 pm

He chuckled a little when Toji asked him questions about JaK Sage. "Don't worry about it, Lightning Wolf. Just know that he's the reason you can even walk right now, and leave it at that." He continued helping him walk to wherever he wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 5:56 pm

Toji nods, grinning." Alright...if you ever see him again, tell him thanks for me, okay?" Theyealk out of the hospital, and Toji looks up into the sky, feeling the wind on his face as he smiles. He was still alive, and the city was still in one price. That's all that mattered..

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disaster (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3