Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Disaster (Open) Vote_lcapDisaster (Open) Voting_barDisaster (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Disaster (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Disaster (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 10:47 pm

"I've come a long way for you," the black panther said.

"Um, who are you again?" Even Jemmy was surprised to see a talking panther. Come to think of it, where exactly had he come from? She hadn't seen anyone open the door to the top floor of the library. On top of that, the Library was closed. Of course, Jemmy was still there, but....

"Nobody important," the panther said. With that, he dug a claw into her forehead, drawing a trickle of blood. Jemmy's pupils grew huge, until her eyes were entirely black. "But what I am...is hungry." Amnesia began to feed on Jemmy's memories, as they were happening. As a result, Jemmy could no longer remember anything, not even what what had happened a single second ago. To her, the world was now pure sensation. Meaningless. She no longer knew who she was. She could no longer think, only react.

And right now, the only thing to react to was pain.

"Raaaaaaaaa!!!" Jemmy's eyes started glowing a violent orange. Her body started shaking. A pool of lava appeared around her, melting through the floor.

The panther chuckled and floated into the air, avoiding the molten rock. Now that he had established the link, he would continue to feed on Jemmy's short-term memories, so long as he remained on Earth. "Now go, Lord of Chaos. Go and play."

The top of the library exploded. Rising above the ashes, Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade floated into the night's air. Orbs of lava formed out of thin air around her constantly before flying off in random directions. The nearby buildings were being damaged all around her. If this continued, a large portion of Jump City would be destroyed.

This was disaster.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Disaster (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 12:41 am

Toji blurred onto the scene, blanching as he spots who's causing the ruckus." Uh oh.....its that one girl....Something must of stirred her up...Well, here goes!!," The halfling runs full speed, dodging the various balls of lava, cursing in okamian as he sees the destruction." Wait till I get my hands on those who started this..." You see, he didn't exactly blame Jenny. To him, she was a kid,a dangerous one, sure, but nothing to be treated as a monster.No, he was angreir at those who stirred her up.At a y rate, he had to stop her....when he gets closely enough, he blurs up the side of a building, reaching the roof. The halfling calls out, trying to make his voice as reassuring as possible." Hey, kid!!! Its alright! Just calm down, k? Everything's gonna be fine!"
Back to top Go down

Disaster (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 12:55 am

Jemmy threw Toji a furious stare. She could not comprehend his words. She could only perceive that he was there. To her, Toji was the only person in the universe, and that meant he was responsible for her suffering.

"Raaaaaaa!"

Jemmy pointed at Toji. A steel spear materialized out of thin air and went flying towards the half-demon.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Disaster (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:13 am

Tojis eyes widen as a spear suddenly forms and flies toward him. It shouldn't Peirce his skin, but he didn't want to take that chance...The halfling pulls out his tango, slicing rapidly. The spear falls down, nothing but shards of metal, and he gulps." Woah...Alright, let's try this again..." He sheaths his weapob., making reassuring gestures towards Jenny." I know you're angry about something! What happened, huh?May you calm down and tell me what's wrong? I'll try to help!!"
Back to top Go down

Disaster (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:20 am

Toji was trying hard to comfort the Lord of Chaos. The last time they had met, Jemmy had threatened to punish Toji if he caused needless damage to the city. Now she was the one destroying Jump, and he was trying to stop her. It was a gesture that would have brought a tear of gratitude to Jemmy's eye.

If only she could remember.

Shivering Jemmy opened her mouth and vomited a stream of molten lava at Toji. Even bricks melted under the heat.

Meanwhile, invisible, Amnesia watched all this play out from the sky. Honestly, he could care less about all this fighting. He had no desire to see Jump City get destroyed. He just wanted to feed, to taste the memories that Jemmy was losing even now.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Disaster (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:53 am

Tojis eyes widen as he sees the lava vomit, and curses in CO as he flips backwards, landing on the far side of the roof as the bricks melt. Seeing this, the halfling let's out a instinctive shudder at his close call, then looks up at Jenny worriedly. He didn't want to hurt her, but he had to stop her somehow." She's not hearing me.....gotta find avway for her to snap out of it...." Then, he gets an idea....Thebhalfling blurs several rooftops closer, thinking." Oh Kay....just compress the lightning enough, and it should be semisolid...right..." As Toji gets close enough, he let's lightning leak out of him, surrounding the area.He let's out a grunt, and this lightning spirals up, creating a large dome of energy around the two. It was small enough for the halfling to maintain it for a bit, but large enough for him to ridge and move easily. Then lightning wasn't solid,not course, but hopefully not wanting g to get zapped would keep her inside so he could get her attention.Hebpulls out his chainsythes, lengthening the chains, and flicking them in a intricatevweb around the girl. Then, Toji pulls on the chains. Hopefully, this would wind up with the girl wrapped up, and calmed down enough to listen.
Back to top Go down

Disaster (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 2:06 am

The chains wrapped around Jemmy tightly, and Toji was easily able to pull her closer. Jemmy furrowed her brow and bared her teeth. Who was this strange person? Why were tying her up? Chaos could not be contained!

Jemmy teleported. The chains that had been around her fell, suddenly loose. An unfettered Jemmy appeared directly behind Toji. She fired a spray of freezing cold water at Toji's back. The attack was less about physically harming the half-demon, and more about distracting him. How would he fight her if he was shivering and freezing?

Some of the water hit the electric field around them, which brought a shock back to Jemmy. The electricity cackled and danced around her body, but Jemmy didn't seem to care about the pain. She just yelled louder. "Haaaaaaaaa!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Disaster (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 1:41 pm

Toji blinks when she teleports." Forgot she could do that..." Then suddenly, he's hit from behind with a massive blast of icy water." Aaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!!" The halfling staggers toward, smoking, and the light wall flickers. He blinks as he hears her scream, and sees lightning crackling around her, conducted from the lightning wall." Oh no!!!!!" Toji cancels the wall, and it fades away. Wouldn't have worked all that well anyway, since she could teleport." Are you alright?! Please, calm down!! I don't want to hurt you, but I'll have to if you keep destroying g everything!!!"
Back to top Go down

Disaster (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:55 pm

The last of the smoke drifted away from Jemmy. She stared at Toji for a moment, a look of rage stuck on her face. For just that moment, it seemed like he might be getting through to her.

Suddenly, Jemmy threw her hands in the air. A ball of lava began to form above her. It grew larger and larger, until it was a good ten feet across, and it was still growing. This attack, in the small fragment of Jemmy's mind that remained, was going to destroy the blue haired person for sure. Failing that, it was clear to anyone that a finished ball of lava would obliterate a building, burning and crushing anyone inside.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Disaster (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:52 am

Tojis eyes widen as he sees the huge ball of lava." Oh no.....Please stop!!!That attack will hurt a lot of people!!!!!!" He looks around desperately, trying to figure out how to stop her.Suddenly, a image plays through his head......Kids at school, eagerly searching for candy....Spotting what he needs, he blrus away, returning with a huge box of candy." Well, Toji....its not much different than villagers appeasing angry spirits....HEY, KIDDO, YOU WANT SOME OF THIS?!" If this didn't work, the halfling would jump, attempting to tackle her full force, full speed. Even if he failed, he should be carried far enough that the lava ball would harm only him. And thatsvall he cared about..

(Hey, Dar. Its not too close to metagaming, right? If you want me too, I have no problems modding it.^^)
Back to top Go down

Disaster (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:43 pm

Jemmy did not care about words. She did not care about people. She did not care about candy. There was nothing resembling humanity or personality within her. She was Chaos approaching it's purest form, complete destruction.

Toji tackled Jemmy, both of them crashing into a partially destroyed building. The ball of lava stayed where it was, hovering in mid-air. Jemmy struggled, trying to escape Toji's grasp, but he was too strong. In restraining her, though, he was blind to the doom behind him. The giant ball of lava came flying right at them, ready to roast both of them alive.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Disaster (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 1:09 am

Toji remembers the huge ball of steaming hot lava behind them, and gets up, casting a small bolt of lightning that should knock out the young chaos lord, though not without a wince of shame and regret. The,  he hereby, breathing in lightingo rapidly, concentrating it in his lungs, waiting till it's close enough, then let's out a huge, forceful lightning yell." Hell's.....YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL!!!!!" He kept screaming till the ball was blasts apart, coughing up some blood from his damaged throught. The halfling win es as a few stray droplets slqsh on him, making burns." Uh oh....that hurts....." His voice a growl,he turns to chexk on Jenny, breathing a sigh of releif as he finds her unharmed, except for being zapped unconscious.
" Good...kiddos still safe...."
Back to top Go down

Disaster (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 2:02 am

The lightning bolt collided with Jemmy, sending her body into a furious fit of shaking. A moment later, she was still. For the moment, she had been knocked unconscious. Her body showed no signs of harm, however. Jemmy could wake up at any time. It all depended on when she decided to wake up.

"This is why I don't want kids," a voice said.

Disaster (Open) Vertigo-Comics-Death-vertigo-comics-9972854-472-231

A woman in black jeans, boots, and tank-top sat cross-legged, a mere 5 feet away from Toji and the unconscious Jemmy. She had certainly not been there a moment before. The woman ran her pale white fingers through her thick, jet black hair. "Such a pain."

She looked at Toji and smiled. "Hello. I'm just here to tell you to beat up the black panther. Oh, and this might help." She reached out and touched Toji's cheek for a moment. "That should do it. Don't tell anyone you saw me, okay? This was just a favor to someone."

The woman looked around, as though making sure nobody saw her behind the wall she was leaning against. Then, with an anxious stretch, she disappeared from sight.

Toji would find himself capable of seeing the Black Panther, even while the creature was invisible. The panther, unaware of this gift, was flying slowly through the air to get a better view of the fight. He happened to cross directly in front of Toji's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Disaster (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 2:27 am

Tonight blinks as a woman suddenly appears." Gyuuuh?" She makes a few remarks,finishing with what amounts to keep this quiet, it's very hush hush, poofing out." Beat up the black panther..." and that's when he spots it." SO IT'S YOU THAT'S STARTED THIS!!!!!" The halfling unleashes a full power, full speed punch, following up with a rapid combo of punishing blows." A CITY ENDANGERED, A LITTLE GIRL HURT, MY THROUGHT WRECKED, BURNED, SHOT AT WITH SPEARS, COLD WATER, SEVERAL BUILDINGS DAMAGED....WOULD YOU MIND TELLING ME WHAT WAS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU...HAD..TO....STIR...HER...UP?!?!?!!!"Toji finishes with a lightning cloaked haymaker.
Back to top Go down

Disaster (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 2:42 am

Strange, Amnesia thought. It was almost like the half-demon was attacking...him. A moment later, a punch hit the black panther in the face. The punches kept coming, one after another at blinding speed. The panther felt his bones breaking, felt his blood spraying into the air, felt his organs being crushed. One final lightning infused punch sent him flying. It took a second for the panther to recover.

That hurt.

The black panther growled. It's wounds healed. "You think I care about your city? About mortals?" The panther doubled in size. "I will devour the memories of whomever I wish. Perhaps I will feast on yours. Then you can join your precious friend in her stupor. Without memory, all are fools, all are weak!"

The panther flew at Toji, swiping it's claws at him and snapping its teeth. Even against the half-demon's tough skin, these attacks would have no problem cutting right through Toji. He continued a constant, tireless assault, trying to tear the half-demon to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disaster (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaster (Open)   Disaster (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disaster (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next