Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barA Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barA Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Warm Welcome (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character
Name: Natalie Donna
Code Name: Nano
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome (OPEN)   A Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 2:26 pm

As Toji dropped the bomb things inside the armor Nano jerked her arm back to pull it out of the armored torso. She then jetted back up to the building she had jumped from for protection from the explosion. I think I know why my parents decided to move away from the city. she thought as she waited on the roof for the explosive demise of Sir Freddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome (OPEN)   A Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 1:53 am

Jemmy almost laughed. Toji didn't seem to fully understand what he was dealing with. Before she could speak, though, Toji dropped a ton of little energy bombs into the suit of armor.

Everything is fun and games until somebody bulls out a bomb.

Toji and Nano both leaped for cover, but Jemmy couldn't react fast enough. The explosion tore the suit or armor apart, sending shrapnel flying all over the place. Jemmy, who had been watching from just a few feet away, was well within the blast radius.

As the smoke settled, Jemmy's couch could be seen in tatters, having been thrown several yards. Jemmy's battered and bloody body was right next to it. By all accounts, she should have been dead.

Shivering Jemmy stood up. Her wounds healed themselves in seconds, forcing out bits of metal shrapnel stuck in her body. Over the next few seconds, her bath robe repaired itself, and the blood stains even disappeared. Soon, she looked like nothing had happened.

Jemmy scowled at Toji. "That hurt. Who do you think you are, blowing stuff up when there are civilians nearby? How many people were you willing to kill to blow up Sir Freddy? And don't tell me you had already 'surveyed the situation,' because I was like 5 feet away. Ouch!" Jemmy grabbed her head and cracked her neck loudly. Ah, much better. Getting blown up was bad for the spine.

Jemmy looked around the alleyway. Were those thieves even still alive? Fortunately, they looked seemingly untouched by the explosion, having been far enough away. Thank goodness.

Turning back to Nano and Toji, Jemmy threw her arms out to the sides. "Well, I guess you did defeat him. Hurray for you. The bad guys are all yours now. Do whatever you want with them. Might want to make sure they don't have any pieces of Freddy stuck in them first."

Jemmy pointed at Toji. "You! If you ever hurt me again, there is no being on this planet that will be able to save you. Because Freddy wasn't enchanted armor." Jemmy waved her hand in a wide gesture. Out of thin air, she conjured four more knights, all of them looking exactly like Sir Freddy. "Sir Freddy was a toy. You don't want to fight me."

Jemmy pointed at Nano. "You...I guess I don't have a problem with you. Keep up the good work. And remember, don't go blowing things up."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome (OPEN)   A Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 8:26 am

Toji,s jaw drops as his realizes how close the little girl was. He'd been so caught up in the fight...." Kid, get outta there!!!" Too Late....Freddy blew, nearly tearing the little girl apart. Oh Forger, what had he done....Suddenly, the little girl sits up, healing herself. Toji blurs around her, a worried look on his face." Are you alright? You're gonna be alright, right, RIGHT?! Yah,yah, looks like you've healed completely....Oh Forger, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I got so caught up with the chance to go full out...." She gets angry, warning him not to hurt her again." Sure, yah....look, you ARE alright, really? You're going to be fine?" Then, reminded of the thrives, Toji blurs over, checking on them. Yah, not even a scratch, except the ones from the earlier fight." Yah, they're alright... Blast it, Toji, you complete and utter baka!!!!!" Toji looked back at Jenny, concern still engraved on his face. The halfling may have liked a good fight, but he was far from being cold enough to shake off hurting a little kid. Toji blurs over, looking closely to make sure Jenny really WAS fine.
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome (OPEN)   A Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 3:44 pm

Nano jumped down from the building landing on the ground where Sir Freddy had just exploded, and glared at Jemmy after she she told her to not blow things up, "Excuse me?" she started as she walked over to the little girl, "What makes you think you can boss me around?" she continued then crossed her arms as she retracted the spicks. It might not have been the smartest thing for her to comfront Jemmy now that she had four knights, but Nano's pride was taking over now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome (OPEN)   A Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 8:18 pm

Jemmy frowned at the overly-active and still concerned Toji. He still hadn't figured out what she was. That was okay. Jemmy would use it to her advantage. "If you really want me to be okay, then you have to do a favor for me. You have to promise to do it, no matter what it is. Because if..."

Before she could continue, Nano came storming over to Jemmy, arms crossed and an attitude on her face. She demanded to know who Jemmy was to order her around. Jemmy shook her head. "You misunderstand. I'm not ordering you to do anything. I'm threatening you."

The words felt strangely familiar as Jemmy said them. Her body started to shiver violently, as though she was standing in a fierce blizzard. One might expect the girl to fall over at any moment. "You can do whatever you want, but if you hurt innocent people while trying to prove how much of a hero you are..."

Jemmy's body started to float. The suits of armor cracked and broke into pieces, falling to the ground as though crushed by some giant, invisible hand. "I will torment you. I am Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade, Lord of Chaos. Welcome to Jump City."

In an instant, Shivering Jemmy disappeared, teleporting somewhere far, far away.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome (OPEN)   A Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 8:28 pm

Toji tilts his head." A fovor? What is it,nlittle gi-" Suddenly, Nano comes stalking over, seeming to trigger a change in Jemmy.She announces who she is, crushes her knights, and the teleports, and Toji blanches." Uuhoh......we're in trouble, maybe.....Oh man, what am I gonna tell Alpha Bow........"
Back to top Go down
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Nano Donna

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome (OPEN)   A Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 8:57 pm

As Jemmy disapered Nano stood there wide eyed and dumbfounded, "So, we pretty much just ticked of the Kid Chaos." she said bluntly, "Oh, I'm Nano, by the way, what's your name?" She asked as she held out her robot hand for Toji to shake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Welcome (OPEN)   A Warm Welcome (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Warm Welcome (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2