Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBirds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Voting_barBirds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBirds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Voting_barBirds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Birds of a feather (saturn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:56 pm

Kristen blinked at this revelation, unsure of whether or not Jay realized what she said. "So... are you a metahuman?" she glanced at her, a look of amusement on her face. "According to this logic we've been exchanging, it only makes sense that one person with unique capabilities can hold their own against another of the same nature, correct?"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:04 pm

Jay froze when she realized what she had said and when Kristen realized it too, "uh.... thats not entirely true...."she tried to find a way out of this without having to show that she was a meta, "I mean the original Titans had Robin and he didnt have any powers... maybe im just really lucky and can kick butt?" She tried mentally cursing herself for letting the info slip. Man, talking to people... it was a good thing she didnt even bother with the whole 'alter ego' thing. That would havebeen blown the first time she talked to someone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:23 pm

Kristen seemed slightly unconvinced, yet wouldn't push Jay to admit she was a meta-human."If you say so. Must be pretty lucky though - I hear a lot of the meta-humans are really powerful. Unless you're really really good at hand-to-hand combat?"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Jay smiled nervously, "lucky jacket, never fails?" She cleared her throat, "so what about you. What do you do?" She asked as she decided it was time to try to scrap the gum off her shoe.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:55 pm

Kristen sighed as the questions turned back to her. What should she say now? Another half-truth? It was difficult to pull off in this case though - you couldn't hint at demon-slaying and still remain inconspicuous. There was one thing though...

"Me? Well now, don't call me crazy or anything, but I'm what you might call a paranormal investigator. It is just a hobby though. Something I do in my free time. Other than that, my life is pretty normal." she smiled warmly at Jay who was now trying to get rid of the gum, hoping that she didn't just make herself seem creepy to her new friend.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:02 pm

Jay looked up when she mentioned her paranormal hobby, "thats awesome! Hey do you think I could check it out sometime when your not to busy? That stuff seems pretty interesting," she thought the whole idea of ghosts and spooks was neat, when it wasnt faked by some teen with a camera and a high, and it could at least give her something to do for the day.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 9:11 pm

Kristen mentally cringed at the idea of bringing in an outsider to watch her do legitimate demon-slaying. She wondered how she could pull this off while still keeping Jay out of harms reach - what Kristen did in earnest was no joke.

"Perhaps. But I warn you," she paused for effect, "What I do is no child's play. You'll have to be very careful. Some ghosts are pretty harmless, but others can be more dangerous. With the stuff I've got though, I can usually tell the difference. Now that I've said this, do you still want to accompany me?"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 1:01 pm

Jay didnt even pause to think, "yeah!" She threw a couple punchs at the air in front of her, "we can show those ghost a thing or two and kick there see through butts back to Sppoksville!" She grinned, eager to see this sometime actually done. For real! In front of her! This would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 2:25 pm

Kristen nodded with a smile as they came up to the block across from Central Park. "It's settled then. Shall we start tonight? Meet me at the cemetery at 11 o'clock."

"Oh, and bring yourself some form of defense. Just in case."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 2:37 pm

"Alrighty, I'll be there!" Jay said excitedly, then quickly gave her new found friend a hug, "this is going to be AWESOME!" She then broke away and jogged across the street towards the park, waving back to her, "I'll see you there at 11!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birds of a feather (saturn)   Birds of a feather (saturn) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birds of a feather (saturn)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2