Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN)

Go down 
+3
Energy
Hellbreaker
Kyte
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN)   The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:14 pm

Sunaki blinked when she heard what the shopkeeper said and watched as Rai left. Her eyes narrowed when she heard the shop keeper and back flipped over the fence drawing out a kunai and landed in front of the man holding the kunai in front of his throat glaring at him her tone cold. "Maybe if you weren't so mean he wouldn't be so annoying to you, oh and just saying..."

She got up in his face. "No kid likes hearing how their parent isn't coming back even if its true or not and shoving it in their face is just horrible so knock it off this is now a two way street here. if you're nicer to him maybe he'd be nicer to you." She said as she put her kunai away and leaped away. she made her way a bit off from where she was leaping from roof to roof and got up to a good sized on and sat on the edge of it and pulled out Zippy smiling softly to him as she used some of her tools to fix up some dings on him and ran maintenance on him.

After a while she heard children laughing and looked up to see kids playing with each other in the playground all looking probably about 5 or so years old. She smiled softly and watched them play as her eyes started to drift to a man helping an old woman with groceries then to a woman giving a sad man flowers that lit his face up happily. Everyone was so nice here or well what looked like some people were here. She put Zippy away and silently watched others interact with one and other with a soft smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN)   The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 5:24 pm

Suzaku smiled as he listened, seeing Seiyo had given Rin some ointment for her wounds. Maybe there was more hope for the next generation than he had previously inferred.

"Seiyo-chan, Rin-chan. I am Uchiha Suzaku. I hope to be the Hachidaime Hokage soon." He looked to Rin. "Rin-chan, I would like to apologize on behalf of the Academy and Konohagakure itself. Had I not been doing petty things I would have been here, and your classmates would never have attacked you. But in a way it's good that this had happened, because had they not attacked you, we wouldn't have caught them until later."

"But either way, I hope you can forgive me."
He looked over to Seiyo. "Seiyo-chan, thank you for offering your kindness to Rin-chan. I had feared the worst when I discovered what those Genin did...but you have redeemed my thoughts on the next generation of ninja, and for that I am sincerely grateful."

He bowed in respect to her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN)   The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 7:01 am

Ayumu eventually arrived at the training fields, gasping for breath as she looked around "S-Suzu-kun..." she uttered as she looked around and hurried over to him "s-sorry I'm late Sensei" she uttered as she stared up at him, starting to breathe slowly to fully catch her breath.
[#3399ff]
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN)   The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 10:37 am

Rin went wide eyed in shock and confusion as Suzaku apologized to her. Never in her life had she been sincerely apologized to. It took her by surprise and she took a few steps back as he spoke, her jaw hanging from its hinges. Her cheeks turned a bright red and she stood there dumbstruck. Not knowing what to say or even how to react.

Then he thanked Seiyo and she realized that's what she should do too. Once he was finished speaking, Rin bowed deeply to him and closed her eyes. "Th-thank you, Sensei, Uchiha Suzaku! Y-you don't need to a-apologize though... N-none of it was your fault... I-if anyone's, it's mine for provoking them b-by even trying to become a sh-shinobi... B-but... But I'm not gonna let them stop me!!" Her little body was trembling slightly and if she didn't have her hands clutched into fists, they would be shaking uncontrollably.

Then his pupil showed up and Rin finally stood, looking away and wondering when would be the appropriate time to sneak away...
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN)   The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 5:28 pm

First, Suzaku addressed Rin, stating that he was sorry that he didn't know about these bullies, but also stating it was a good thing they were caught here and now. Rin seemed genuinely surprised and flattered that he was being nice to her, what kind of horrible childhood had she had to not be used to being treated nicely and with respect? Seiyo felt deeply sorry for this girl.

Suzaku then addressed Seiyo, he thanked her for being kind to Rin and told her that she redeemed his faith in the new generation of ninja. Seiyo was used to being praised, she was the top student in her graduating year of the academy and is one of the top current genin in konoha, even among shinobi with twice as much experience as her, but such praise from someone like Suzaku made Seiyo blush, he even bowed to her. Seiyo tried to keep her composure T-Thank you for your praise, sensei she bowed and coughed uncomfortably.

Then, a fourth person joined their party, Seiyo didn't know who this girl was, but when she addressed him as sensei, it was clear she was his pupil. Seiyo didn't want to get in the way of anything so she quickly spoke up Oh, she's your pupil is she? Well, we'll leave you alone. C'mon Rin-san, why don't I help you practice or something?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN)   The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 3:08 pm

Rai walks over to Sazuku, a big grin on his face as he shuffles backward, executing a sharp spin as the song playing in his head ends."hey,. Boss, hopw about we spar, and teach these kids a thing or two? After all, it would probally feel good to ya to let out your annoyance with me." He grins cheekily, letting out a laugh."Besides, this way I can measure how close I am to perfecting my style, The Dancing Blade."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN)   The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 7:55 pm

Yugana had followed the group to the training grounds, looking for something to do. The chuunin was perched on a training dummy, looking intently at the new shinobi. It was time to see how much potential these genin had. The independents as well - they too were valuable allies to the Leaf Village."Suzaku-sensei, I hope you don't mind if I watch!" she called to Suzaku from her perch.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN)   The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 4:49 pm

He smiled gently to Rin, petting her head when she talked about how she provoked the boys by trying to be a ninja in the first place, but she said she wouldn't let them stop her.

"Rin-chan, I appreciate your determination...really, it's quite admirable. But you shouldn't even think like that. Don't let anyone discourage you from your dream. If you want to be a ninja, you can be. No one has the right to stop you from that." He looked at Ayumu, arriving late as usual, chuckling.

"My, my. You all show up quickly," he remarked after Yugana, too, showed up. "You know what, since the other senseis are occupied, and Raiko-kun feels like practicing, you all watch. It lets me supervise you and you get to learn something." He walked some distance away from Raiko, seeming to reach for a kunai...but then just lacing up a boot a bit more. "Right...this is a friendly match, so the Seal of Confrontation should be followed."

He held a hand before him, forming a seal with one hand, waiting for Raiko to return the gesture.

Seal of Confrontation:
[spoiler]The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Final_Valley[spoiler]

Last edited by Wrath on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN)   The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 6:31 pm

Ayumu looked around to the others before sitting down, watching, she could do watching, it'd give her enough time to catch her breath fully. She sat on the grass as Shou curled up in her lap as she got ready to take notes in her notepad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN)   The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Will of Fire (NARUTO) (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2