Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Vote_lcapMiss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Voting_barMiss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Vote_lcapMiss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Voting_barMiss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Empty
PostSubject: Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans)   Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:32 am

Jamie, tugged at her goggles. She still wasn't used to them, or her super suit, or even the gigantic shield she was carrying right at this moment. She was learning quickly though, she always had been a quick learner. Of course she still made mistakes, like when she raised her shield hand to try and knock on the door and was simply met with an incredibly loud metal clang as she thwacked the door with 60 pounds of metal. She quickly lowered her arm and knocked with her other hand more gently.

Ravian had said 'the giant T in the middle of the bay' and Jamie was pretty sure there was only one giant T in the bay, though there was a giant tree in the middle of the city's park. IF she was wrong it would be preeetty embarrassing. Not spotting a second giant T would definitely be a bad first impression, not to mention ridiculous. As the door opened she stood up tall and announced herself "Miss Magnificent at your service!" she said proudly, making her debut as a public hero...well sorta. There was no crime and she wasn't about to show off her powers. It was still her first time announcing her hero name to...anybody "I'm the replacement for Ravian, he mentioned me right? I'm looking for Yang?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans)   Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 9:57 am

"Um hello?" she said as the door slid open thanks to some work done before she got here, by Ravian. That was fortunate. She wasn't sure how she would have entered otherwise. She walked about for a bit then called out "Hello, does anyone live here anymore?"' she asked. She supposed something could have changed in the short time between Ravian leaving and her arriving. Maybe Yang had some other thing that had to get done...

Well, that didn't matter. She had been told to be a titan, and that's what she was gonna do, whether or not she had anyone else to do it with! She could always find someone else to help out if she had to. How hard could being a public hero be? She had already been an under cover one after all, and that hadn't been too hard. She just needed to do....justice things, bring people to justice, spread justice. Justice, justice justice, yep, that would be easy. Now to find someone to help her with that.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans)   Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:13 am

Jenny was heading to the teleporter to go back to the hub when she thought she saw someone on the Titan island enter the base.she was about to just ignore it but decided it wouldn't be good if it was someone and that someone wasn't the friendliest so she decided to fly over. She arrived just in time to hear the last thing Jamie's last question.

"Dunno but I do know that neither of the two titan teams left running around are based here anymore." Jenny said casually, she was at this point after dying, becoming very popular in the music business at least locally, being a registered hero, having been in the original titan team and now in one of the 2 remaining teams, and the crazy crimes and petty crimes she has been stopping she was a pretty recognizable face now and days. "So what brings you to the tower mystery spandex woman?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans)   Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 4:26 am

Jamie spun and crouched behind her shield, turning to the sudden voice. She quickly straightened up though. Jamie knew her as one of the heroes of Jump city, plus she had news! It wasn't exactly good news, but it was more than she knew at the moment. She swung her shield a bit before taking it off and resting it against her leg, "I see." she said, contemplating that for a moment...well, she could try and find the groups that had split off...but she preferred the idea of staying here in the iconic tower, even if it needed a lot of fixing up.

"Well, thanks for the news I guess, looks like I'll be on my own for a bit then. If you guys ever wanna come in you're welcome of course....but my job is right here, so that's where I'm gonna stay." she said, not leaving any room for misinterpretation, just like she was trained. "And my name is...uh." Moment of truth here. She hadn't officially picked a name yet, though the people who had made her shield had already emblazoned it with her favorite so far...she went with it. "My name is Miss Magnificent." she said, nodding her head and adjusting her goggles.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans)   Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:20 am

Jenny smiled softly and chuckled lightly. "Well I can take you to the others if you want but if you're that dead set on staying here then here." She walked up to her and held out her communicator. "I can just have Hotwire get me a new one but you can can have this one for emergencies. It's an honor to meet you Miss Magnificent, Even if you might not end in our division of the Titans, welcome to the team. Never hesitate to use that to contact me I'd be more than willing to help you with what ever I can." Jenny said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans)   Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:59 am

Jamie shifted slightly as Jenny became closer, slightly tense, but gladly took the communicator, looking over it curiously. Okay, I guess...but I will be staying here, it's what I was told to do. Its my job!" she said without wavering. She kept hold of the communicator while noting that she needed to put some sort of pockets on her outfit, or maybe on her shield. She needed something, that was for sure. Though she also was pretty sure that she would never be using the communicator. She was confident in her abilities. Confident she would be the best hero in this city at least.

"Don't hesitate to call me either." she said with a grin, much more sure of the realism of such a situation. "but uh, what's your name, so I know who to expect?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans)   Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miss Magnificent's Arrival(titans)
Page 1 of 1