Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Vote_lcapTotally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Voting_barTotally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Vote_lcapTotally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Voting_barTotally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Empty
PostSubject: Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please)   Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 10:31 am

Nina yawned and looked at her phone, groaning and pulling the covers over her head when she saw the date "great...hopefully no one will notice the date and I'll be off free today" she muttered before she climbed out of bed and had a shower then got dressed and made some scrambled eggs and sausages for her breakfast, brushing her teeth before suddenly feeling hands on her shoulders "GAH WHAT THE!" she yelled as she turned and suddenly calmed with the toothbrush sticking out from her mouth "happy birthday darling!" said her mother with a smile before kissing her forehead and hugging her, Nina blinking and removing the toothbrush from her mouth "mum its no big deal I'm only turning 21..." she said as Kiki chuckled and ruffled her hair "yes but you're still a baby by kitsune standards" she said as Nina sighed "yeah don't remind me..." she said "what's wrong darling?" asked Kiki as Nina shrugged "I just don't want people making a big deal out of my birthday but I know people probably will" she said before finishing brushing her teeth then headed downstairs to open her shop "awh but sweetie you should be happy and make this day special" she said as Nina shrugged "but I don't have Ixen here with me..." she said softly as Kiki frowned and hugged her daughter tightly "I know baby...I know.." she uttered as she gently stroked Nina's hair "It'll be okay sweetie" she whispered.

Kiki then moved back and fetched Nina her present "here, I got you some pjs so you can quit sleeping naked" she said as Nina looked embarrassed "but muuum its nice..." she said as Kiki rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please)   Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:01 am

“Just a heads up, Nina… you really gotta do something about those locks, getting wayyyy too easy”. That was the sound of Quinn as she entered the upstairs living area of Nina’s store. Quinn had become awfully too familiar with the locks, passing by as she pleased – no need to worry, she locked the place behind her. As the Snake-Girl entered the room, she would quickly see yet another Kitsune there with Nina – her mom. It caught Quinn a little off guard, not having expected anyone else there yet. “Ummm… Hello… Miss Vulpes”. Hopefully that was the correct greeting.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please)   Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:11 am

Nina blinked "Quinn you and Blake are the only ones who come through the window" she said as Kiki chuckled "please Quinny, call me Kiki, Vulpes is just a fake name anyway, only used so Nina could integrate well into human society" she explained as Nina sighed "Quinn please just tell me you're here to discuss more HIVE hi-jinx..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please)   Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:24 am

‘Quinny’ sounded so very awful. But, Quinn didn’t say anything about it, she simply smiled back in return. It was something of an unwritten rule in HIVE, around the parents of another one was to behave as best they could. Plus, Nina’s mom seemed nice. It was quite the compliment that Nina had felt comfortable enough to introduce her family to HIVE. Quinn would never have such confidence.

“Uhh… Well… I suppose you could call it HIVE hi-jinx if you like…”. Quinn would say with a dumbfounded expression about her. Had Nina forgot what day it was? “I’m here for your birthday, duhhh…”. How could Nina possibly be this forgetful... “Happy Birthday!”. Quinn would say as she threw her arms around Nina from behind, making it even harder for Nina to get a few seconds to finish brushing her teeth – sneak hug!
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please)   Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 2:35 pm

Nina rolled her eyes "Quinn I didn't really want to make a big fuss..." she said as Kiki chuckled and Nina hugged her friend back "just don't tell the others okay? I just want today to be like any other..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please)   Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:16 am

“If I figured out it was your birthday… do you really think the others won’t? Come on, Nina”. Quinn was far from being the sharpest tool in the HIVE shed. Of course, Quinn knew of Nina’s birthday because it was a date she had read previously in her dossier. Tiberius had comprised a dossier on each HIVE member in the beginning, each of which Quinn had read. There were several dates in each, and it just so happens that Quinn has a good memory when it comes to dates – unlucky Nina. Surely the others would figure it out too, somehow… and totally not by the text message Quinn had sent them before departing the base.

“So… what do you want to do? We can do anything, go anywhere, just say”. Including places not currently open. Quinn would get Nina in to whatever she wanted, anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please)   Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:32 am

Nina sighed as Kiki smiled at them "well I should get back home, have fun with your friends sweetie, oh, and your aunts and cousins send their birthday wishes" she said before she went upstairs and vanished through the bedroom mirror.

Nina then stared at Quinn "Quinn I know you're trying to be a good friend and all but I REALLY don't want to do anything today, I just want it to be just like any other day, I just want to be alone and eat food all day" she said.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please)   Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:42 am

"So... I should like... leave?". It was Nina's day after all. No point arguing with the Birthday gal. "I can eat all day too, y'know! Plus... you've got a present, later". It was that mysterious allure of a present. It was a shame Nina didn't want to do anything though, maybe later she'll be in a better mood to visit Jump City's night life.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please)   Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:08 am

Kristoff opened the store with his store key, switching the closed sign to open, walking like the dead. He went upstairs to grab an energy drink, seeing Nina and Quinn, "Mornin guys.... Happy Birthday, Ninz." Kris then walked downstairs and logged into the cash register, waiting for the onslaught of nerds.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please)   Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 9:38 am

Nina pointed to Kris "there, that's all I really want, just an acknowledgement and to carry on as usual" she said as she stared at Quinn "I appreciate the thought Quinny but I just don't really want to today" she said with a sigh "ever since Ixen went...I've just been feeling a little...less chipper" she spoke quietly and sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please)   Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 10:42 am

"Which is exactly why you need to head out and have some fun. Forget about everything and just enjoy yourself". Quinn would say in a rather perky upbeat fashion. Gloom and doom was not on the Birthday menu. "Would Ixen want you moping about on your birthday?".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please)   Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Totally just another normal Day (People who know Nina only please)
Page 1 of 1