Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Vote_lcapAs Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Voting_barAs Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Vote_lcapAs Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Voting_barAs Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

As Normal as Normal Gets (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Empty
PostSubject: As Normal as Normal Gets (Open)   As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 1:26 pm

Asami would grab her bag from her bedroom and flattened her uniform, grabbing a slice of toast from the table as she bid farewell to her family, they were still icy around her. Once HIVE had been dissolved, so had the HIVE B-Team/H-Team, after that, Asami's family had found out she had been skipping school when she was at HIVE. They had put her through some psychological therapy thinking it might help her dark desires of vengeance, but not much happened.

Things had settled down though, and Asami had just done as she was told now, just getting through school and getting an American style education. Since it was just easier for her, Asami would attend school in her old Japanese style uniform, it made her stand out yes, but she had built a reputation as the creepy paper girl, but at this point she didn't care anymore, each day was just a numb blur that she tried to get through.

Placing her bag down at her desk and taking her pencil case and Science book out, placing them down and putting her bag under her table, she would then sit down and get ready for another day in class.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: As Normal as Normal Gets (Open)   As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:29 pm

[OOC: Bump, anyone want to join at all? School rp?]
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: As Normal as Normal Gets (Open)   As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 8:46 pm

[-sprinkles some Hans love on this thread-]

Hans would be making his way up to the school, dressed very informally. His white hair would make him stand out in a crowd as it was without his informal appearance adding to it. Why did his appearance matter? Well he was filling in as a substitute teacher. He had through methods too boring to go into detail, managed to get his name out there to where he could be called on to be a substitute teacher- a science teacher to be exact. There was an amusing exchange about how someone of his background wanted to even be a substitute. Hans had his reasons.

So here he was, making his way toward his class dressed in some blue jeans, sneakers, a white button shirt and his hoodie (after he left the principle's asking for directions). Why was Hans here? Well in a city of super powered teens, this seemed like a good place to scope out the kids. There were some names he was interested in more then others as he finally entered the classroom. A giant cup of coffee in his hand; he still looked like he rolled out of bed... which in a way he did. "Alright kiddos. Everyone get comfortable, I'll be filling in for your teacher, whatshis name," Hans called out, getting a couple chuckles at his joke. "I'm Hans. Sorry, Chewy's not here so I'm flying solo today," Hans introduced himself with a pun.

He took this moment to take a drink of his coffee, also looking around the room as he looked at his phone. Hans brought up the student list and placed his coffee on the desk. "Welp, let's get this out of the way. I'll call your name, and you raise your hand. Also say something to get my attention. Not used to being up this earlier," he said with a yawn. But his eyes were suddenly sharp looking.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: As Normal as Normal Gets (Open)   As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 9:15 am

Asami would blink but kept the same vacant expression, even through his joke, which some students would chuckle at, when he called her name she just did as she was told and raised her hand "here..." she spoke in a monotone voice, some of the students giving her glares, but she would just stare at Hans and ignore them, hand resting on her work book which made some of the kids seem nervous.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: As Normal as Normal Gets (Open)   As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 12:18 pm

Hans watched carefully as he called each name, seeing if there was anything odd with any of the people he called. He actually wasn't going in any kind of order, seemingly picking them at random when he finally called Asami's name. And then some of the students would be not so subtly glaring at her, and seemed to be nervous around her. "Think we got a winner," Hans thought quietly, going through the rest of the list.

"Kay. Now that that's outta the way..." Hans paused to take a sip of his coffee, in his DD emblazoned cup. It was very thoughtful for the girls to start selling coffee now too on his behalf. He then seemed to remember something, pulling a water bottle without any labels on it from his pocket, there appeared to be a ketchup packet floating in it. "Alright dudes. Here's something cool for ya," he stated, walking around the desk and moving closer so everyone could see better.

And then as if by magic, the packet would suddenly start to sink. Then out of no where, it would rise again. What is this magic? "Pretty cool huh? Anyone wanna give it a go? How about you?" Hans asked, turning his attention straight to Asami.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: As Normal as Normal Gets (Open)   As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 5:46 pm

Asami would look a little surprised when she was picked out "uhh..I shouldn't..." she said "it's because she doesn't like water sir!" said one student "yeah! Water makes paper wet so then she can't talk to her creepy paper shapes" said another, Asami staring at Hans as if to say 'happy now?'
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: As Normal as Normal Gets (Open)   As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 6:13 pm

"Sir? Heh, that's funny," Hans said softly while grinning widely, Daniel would just laugh if he heard that. "Then she will be happy to know that she doesn't have to open the bottle," Hans said cheerfully, setting the bottle down on Asami's desk. He wasn't really signalling her out for any specific reason but he was learning alittle bit more about her. She could do things with paper. "So? Water you waiting for kiddo? If it bothers ya that much I can just explain my magic trick~" Hans said playfully, giving her a way out. Since he was no longer holding the bottle, the ketchup packet had now started floating more close to the lid again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: As Normal as Normal Gets (Open)   As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 6:29 pm

Asami would just glance around, it wasn't the water that bothered her, she enjoyed watching the rain against the window and stuff like that, it's just that she didn't enjoy getting attention, although she guessed it was already too late now, all eyes were on her "a-alright, what do I have to do?" she asked him, her indigo eyes finally resting back on his face, ready to do what he told her.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: As Normal as Normal Gets (Open)   As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 6:51 pm

"First, smile. Keep frowning like that and that pretty face of yours will be full of wrinkles in no time," Hans flirted with her with a chuckle, giving the bottle a subtle squeeze that would make the packet sink.

"Do you know how I'm doing this?" Hans asked, referring to how he was making the packet sink or float.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: As Normal as Normal Gets (Open)   As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 6:56 pm

"When there is a reason to smile, I'll do so, but until then, I won't pretend I'm okay" she retorted before he asked her a question, being so skillful with her fingers, she naturally saw him squeezing the bottle "you're slightly displacing the water in the bottle, squeezing it, so the packet moves" she said, keeping a straight face the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: As Normal as Normal Gets (Open)   As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 7:12 pm

"That's obvious to anyone looking. But do you know why?" Hans pressed her, lying about it being obvious. Only people who were alittle observant would be able to tell he was using his hand.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: As Normal as Normal Gets (Open)   As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 5:29 am

Asami would shrug "I don't now" she said calmly "did you do something to the packet? Or the water?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: As Normal as Normal Gets (Open)   As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 5:46 pm

"Half right. The only thing I did was add some salt. You see, inside most ketchup packets is a bubble. After adding some salt to change the density of the water, I can make the packet sink or float by squeezing and releasing the bottle," Hans explained in detail how he was doing his little magic trick. "By squeezing the bottle, the bubble shrinks and the packet sinks. When released, the bubble expands and the packet floats," Hans continued, giving another demonstration before heading back to the teacher's desk.

"Welp. That's all I got for today. You dudes can study among yourselves," Hans yawned, trying to stay away with his coffee but clearly his lethargy was too great. "But if I were you- I'd study something. Cause as far as I know I'm only here for today. Probably. Never know when a pop quiz is coming," Hans said with a sleepy chuckle. Was he hinting at something? Some students took it to heart atleast as he was soon sleeping (semi) peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: As Normal as Normal Gets (Open)   As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 6:18 pm

Asami would return to her workbook after the demonstration was over, writing scientific equations and showing that she was indeed quite clever, she'd take her textbook from her bag and then start reading from it, answering some questions from it and using the equations she'd written down to help her answer them, her pen scribbling away with her eyes switching from textbook to workbook. Other students would either be studying or taking Mr Hans' example and napping on their desks.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: As Normal as Normal Gets (Open)   As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 5:26 pm

Hans would continue being half asleep, slipping in and out of actual sleep. It was like he was having trouble actually relaxing enough to go fully to sleep. Plus he was still somewhat paying attention to his surroundings. Now that he definitely knew there was a metahuman in this class, he had to stay aware of her atleast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As Normal as Normal Gets (Open)   As Normal as Normal Gets (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As Normal as Normal Gets (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next