Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Jenny's First Solo Concert For Album 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Jenny's First Solo Concert For Album 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Jenny's First Solo Concert For Album 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Jenny's First Solo Concert For Album 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Jenny's First Solo Concert For Album 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Jenny's First Solo Concert For Album 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Jenny's First Solo Concert For Album 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Jenny's First Solo Concert For Album 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Jenny's First Solo Concert For Album 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Jenny's First Solo Concert For Album 1 (Open) Vote_lcapJenny's First Solo Concert For Album 1 (Open) Voting_barJenny's First Solo Concert For Album 1 (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Jenny's First Solo Concert For Album 1 (Open) Vote_lcapJenny's First Solo Concert For Album 1 (Open) Voting_barJenny's First Solo Concert For Album 1 (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Jenny's First Solo Concert For Album 1 (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Jenny's First Solo Concert For Album 1 (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Jenny's First Solo Concert For Album 1 (Open)   Jenny's First Solo Concert For Album 1 (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:03 pm

PART 1

After a long while of her fans mourning her death and listening to her first album they were all shocked but happy to hear that some how Jenny came back to life. Her manager quickly got this info of her return out after Jenny had called and informed him of it and ever since the two have been talking and going over some things. And now a month or so later the fans were presented with the wonderful information that Jenny would be performing in her own concert for the first time as just her own concert, in Jump City.

The fans sit inside a large theater in Midtown staring at the stage awaiting for Jenny the girl they all came to see come out on stage and perform. The stage empty except for some mic stands and a drum set. The lights rose on the stage and darkened in the crowd the Fans quickly standing up and waited and watched as the band that would perform with Jenny got on stage waiting to see if Jenny was in fact really back.

Spoiler:

They're eyes widen as the music started and the lead guitar was playing along with another guitar that wasn't on the stage but clearly heard. Then as the lead guitar went all out Jenny jumped down from the bars that held the spot lights above the stage the crowd instantly going wild as she walked up to the mic stand. She continued to play as she smiled and started to sing one of her songs from her album.

”10 years, Give or take
I don’t, care it’s in the past anyway
There’s still hate, coming my way
I’ll blow it off, It’s all the same anyway”

“You’re throwing rocks
Trying to hit me in the face
You’re throwing rocks, I’ll them hit
Cause you’re pitiful, just the same way
You can’t hurt me”

The crowd them began to sing with her making her smile more as she got into the song more head banging slightly as she sang and rocked out to her own playing of her lead guitar that was black. Jenny was wearing her usual outfit  but she had her hair currently in pigtails.

”I’m older, but you keep throwing
I fight off, all this pain
Gotta cope even though
I don’t care any more”

“You’re throwing rocks
trying to hit me in the face
cause you’re pitiful, just the same way
You can’t hurt me”

She then backed away and looked down to her guitar as she played a short rift on the guitar before going back up to the mic to continue singing.

”I will change
I will grow
I’m getting older”

“Don’t try to make
Me stay the same
Cause it’s just apart of life that I’d”

“Getting stronger
Getting older”

“I won’t hurt from your words
I’m a big girl so let me change”

“You’re throwing rocks
trying to hit me in the face
cause you’re pitiful, just the same way
You can’t hurt me”

Jenny then held out the ending to the song a bit continuing the rift with the others smiling as she head banged the music and played until they were finished heading straight into the next song. Which was a cover of 30 Seconds To Mars A Beautiful Lie. Jenny then walked up to the mic and started to sing again.

Spoiler:

”Lie awake in bed at night
And think about your life
Do you want to be different?”

“Try to let go of the truth
The battles of your youth
'Cause this is just a game”

She started to bob her head as she sang the crowd for the most part already knowing what the song was and sang the chorus with her and jumping to the rhythm of the music excitedly.

”It's a beautiful lie
It's the perfect denial
Such a beautiful lie to believe in
So beautiful, beautiful it makes me”

“It's time to forget about the past
To wash away what happened last
Hide behind an empty face
Don't ask too much, just say
'Cause this is just a game”

“It's a beautiful lie
It's the perfect denial

Jenny head banged slamming her head down letting her hair cover her face as the music went calm and held onto the mic with one hand the other rested on her guitar holding her pick and she sang the next part while the guitar was unneeded.

”(Oh Oh Oh)
(The end of the world)”

She then looked down to the guitar as she started to play it again then leaned back forward into the mic her top lip slightly pressed against it as she sang her hair still in her face.

”Everyone's looking at me
I'm running around in circles, baby
A quiet desperation's building higher
I've got to remember this is just a game”

She full on head banged as the singing picked up again and sang out clenching her eyes shut as she sang.

“(So beautiful, beautiful
It's a beautiful lie
So beautiful, beautiful
It's a beautiful lie
So beautiful, beautiful...)”

“It's a beautiful lie
It's the perfect denial

As the guitar cut off she grabbed the neck of the guitar taking a moment as a breather before she pushed it and swung it around her body before going right into another one of her album’s songs playing the guitar as she walked up to the mic stand again the crowd still cheering loudly.

”I’m flying blind, Can’t see through the fog
Flying through the rain
and it’s hitting my ears
so I don’t hear a sound”

“I’ve been flyin through the air for an hour or so
And i’m still trying to find my way back home
I’m getting pretty sick of all these journeys alone
But it seems that i keep pushing others away
Either that or they die
Or they just wander away”

She then full on head banged as she continued the song angling her head so she wouldn’t hit the mic and it would still pick up her voice normally.

”If I find my way home
I’ll probably just still gone
Sing this old song alone
Because I’m always stuck flying alone”

“(Flying Alone)”

“Sick and tired, of sitting alone, waiting alone
For the next thing to come
I stare at my scars
Just to think of what I’ve done, oh”

“I’ve been flyin through the air for an hour or so
And i’m still trying to find my way back home
But they thought of the monsters
Make me wanna be alone”
“Their hiding under my bed
Right in my head”

“If I find my way home
I’ll probably just still gone
Sing this old song alone
Because I’m always stuck flying alone”

“I get on my knees
wishing you wont leave
As you walk away spitting on me
Saying that you don’t need me”

“What did I do
To make you hate me too
Just please tell me why
Oh how dumb am I
Thinking this would last (Tell me)
Thinking you would stay (Why)”

“Sick and tired, of sitting alone, waiting alone
For the next thing to come
I stare at my scars
Just to think of what I’ve done, oh”

“I get on my knees
wishing you wont leave
As you walk away spitting on me
Saying that you don’t need me”

“I guess I’m all alone
I guess I’m Flying alone”

This time as the song ended Jenny tucked the pick between the strings of the neck of the guitar. panting a bit opening a water bottle drinking it as she grabbed the mic off the stand the crowd cheering loudly. ”So how are yall doing tonight huh?” They cheered even louder to respond to the question and jenny smiled laughing a bit. ”Well now thats wonderful to hear! Or well for those having a good night for those who aren’t maybe that will change by the end of this?”

She said the last part with a shrug but smiled capping the water bottle putting it on an amp. ”Anyways thank you all for coming out and yes I am really me, I am okay, I do have a scar from the bullet and it looks actually pretty #%!$ing cool.” she said with a laugh. ”And I am so glad you are all here cause without you this would be a bit weird cause then I’d be talking to myself.”

She walked around the stage as she talked. ”Now as you might have already guessed some songs tonight will be cover songs, mainly cause the rest except for two from my, upcoming new album I’m working on and am not allowed to mention but #%!$ rules. are from my album that mostly all of you probably have which isn’t that big or has that many songs. But I know, or at least hope you all love the cover I’ll be doing anyways.”

”Now, I will warn you I rarely shut up so even though I’m about to now, keep that in mind the next time I open my mouth so you have time to stretch and what not, oh and sorry if I dont run around as much while using the guitar I’m still working on running around like an idiot while playing it and singing songs” she said with a little laugh as they started the next song Nirvana Smells Like Teen Spirit.  

Spoiler:

Jenny smiles as she puts the mic back on the stand and started to play the beginning rift of the song. When the song picked up more she started to jump and bob her head until it was time to sing, she then would lean forward and sing into the mic as she continued a more mellow rift.

“Load up on guns, bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend
She's over bored and self assured
Oh no, I know a dirty word”

“Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello!”

She then lifted up the neck of the guitar as she continued to play but then slammed it down as she sang and the moment the song picked up again.

“With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us”

“A mulatto An albino
A mosquito My libido
Yay! Yay! Yay! “

she then backed up one food for a moment stepping back with her left and leaved her right foot up where it was but on its heel as she continued to play now the mellow rift again. She then would go back forward again her right foot completely on the ground but now only on her toes of her left foot as she continued to play and sing into the mic.

‘I'm worse at what I do best
And for this gift I feel blessed
Our little group has always been
And always will until the end”

Hello, hello, hello!”

This time as the song picked up again jenny jumped up and down again as she played leaning forward and singing the crowd jumping with her roaring in excitement.

“A mulatto An albino
A mosquito My libido
Yay! Yay! Yay!”

Jenny then climbed up onto one of the amps then jumped off it and flew around in a slight sitting position over the crowd smiling brightly and they cheered even harder while she did the guitar solo. She flew slowly but semi fast so she could see all the fans and flipped in mid air with the help of her flight of course before landing back on the stage and as the song got mellow again she walked byp up to the mic and continued to sing.

“And I forget just why I taste
Oh yeah, I guess it makes me smile
I found it hard, it's hard to find
Oh well, whatever, nevermind”

Hello, hello, hello!”

Jenny then when the song picked up one last time she jumped up and kicked the air and quickly continued the song.

“A mulatto An albino
A mosquito My libido”

“A denial !! A denial !!
A denial !! A denial !!
A denial !! A denial !!
A denial !! A denial !! A denial !!”

They then instantly went into the next song which because no one knew it would be assumes one of Jenny’s new songs. Though this time she handed her guitar to another guy who ran out on stage Jenny probably wanting to run around on stage finally for this song.

Spoiler:

Jenny walked up to the mic stand then and held it with one hand and sang looking on over the crowd as she did.

“I’m so down with fright
Oh I’m so done with fright
I’m so done with these feelings”

As she held out the note the guitar man ran over to her trying to hit her right in the head with the base of his guitar but jenny suddenly ducked expecting the hit and then sweep kicked the man, all while he still played the guitar, knocking him over and pulled off her jacket and shirt to so she was now in a black tank top that was tight on her the man jumping up to his feet ripping off his shirt and quickly continued to play as jenny eyed him now pulling off the mic on the stand and sang into it.

“Sometimes, I feel like
A child who has just met the world
So scared to try, so scared to hurt
I sometimes fear, that i won’t heal”

“I hate that feeling
I wish it’d stop, I’m so done with it”

The man then ran at her and she ran at him and he fell to his knees sliding on them as she jumped over him onto an amp the crowd cheering loudly.

“The monsters of the night
Have moved to the day
They’re stronger, killing father
Scaring mother, you’re alone tonight”

She sang standing on the amp leaning forward as the man quickly spun and stood up on his feet. She then jumped down as she didn't have to sing and grabbed the mic stand putting the mic on it as he ran at her. And she quickly swung at him and her blocked it with his guitar and he played his guitar while holding it upside down while she sang into the mic stand that was also now being held upside down.

“Hold your teddy, hug him tight”
“You’re in for, a massive fright
You know they’re there, watching you
waiting for the moment, to get you”

They then pushed off each other and stumbled and began to circle each other as jenny pulled the mic off the stand again and held it up to her mouth singing as she spun the stand with her free hand.

“Are you finally done like me
Are you quite finished with all this fright”

Have moved to the day

He suddenly ran at her and swung hitting the stand to the ground from her and and she fell to her back. She then quickly held her foot up as he swung down at her trying to bas her in the head but was caught short.

“Though you can beat them
I know you can, they’ll be gone, I believe in you
Just throw away all that fright
Just throw it away and you’ll be done tonight”

He then swung again but she blocked it with her other foot the two now balancing on each other.

“Grab your armor, gear, and guns, we’re going to war
They ain’t got %#!@ on us, we’re gonna crush fright”

She then pushed off him and the twoe rolled on their sides a few times and both got into a crouching position.

“Dip, Dive, Dodge, and duck that’s how
first place was took (I’m so done with)
We must keep fighting against is all
to win (I’m so done with fright)”

They then ran at each other both windmill kicking each other but both ducking in order to dodge each hit. Jenny then punched him in the gut making him stumble back and made her hands and eyes light up.

“Whoah”

She run at him and began to punch and kick him but made them all barely hit but look real and he pretended each of them hit looking hurt each time he was hit.

Have moved to the day

Have moved to the day

“Though you can beat them
I know you can, they’ll be gone, I believe in you
Just throw away all that fright
Just throw it away and you’ll be done tonight”

He then with the fake final hit fell on his back both panting and pretty sweaty now as they finished the song.

“I’m so done with fright”

Spoiler:

She smiled and helped him up as the crowd went totally wild and both bowed and hugged as he handed her the guitar running off stage. and some other run on stage and started the intro with some classical instruments. She ran up to the stand standing it back up and put the mic back on and also put the guitar strap back on and began to play with the others and began to sing as the time came.

“Came in from a rainy Thursday on the avenue
thought I heard you talking softly
I turned on the lights the TV and the radio
but still I can't escape the ghost of you “

“What is happening to me crazy some would say
Where is the life that I recognize, gone away “

“And I won't cry for yesterday
there's an ordinary world somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way to the ordinary world
I will learn to survive “

She panted a bit but smiled and wiped her face with her tank top as another person handed the tiny rift. Thankfully she wasn't wearing makeup so she didn’t have to worry about smearing anything. She then took back over on the guitar and went back to singing lightly bobbing her head.

“Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
pride will tear us both apart
Well now pride's gone out the window
cross the rooftops, runaway
Left me in the vacuum of my heart “

“What is happening to me crazy some will say
where is my friend when I need you most gone away “

“But I won't cry for yesterday there's an ordinary world somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way to the ordinary world
I will learn to survive “

“Papers in the roadside tell of suffering and grief
Fear today forgot tomorrow beside the news of holy war and holy need
Our's is just a little sorrowed talk, just blown away “

“And I won't cry for yesterday there's an ordinary world somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way to the ordinary world I will learn to survive
Every world is my world (I will learn to survive)
Any world is my world (I will learn to survive)
Any world is my world, every world is our world, every world”

She panted and smiled grabbing her water bottle drinking a bit of it panting before they would start up the next song[/color]
Back to top Go down

Jenny's First Solo Concert For Album 1 (Open)
Page 1 of 1