Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Vote_lcapNight of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Voting_barNight of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Vote_lcapNight of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Voting_barNight of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Night of the Bandit (Titans)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:35 am

Jenny blinked at Hotwires suggestion and rose an eyebrow. "play with his emotions? Like what show him Twilight and see if he dies or something? Or are you talking like I float by him at talk to him about dying and have a heart to heart with him and hope he sees the error of his ways and passes onto the next life?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 12:00 am

Hotwire felt his cycle bump a bit as Yang landed on the back of it. Looks like the suspension system was working like a dream. "Those aren't the only emotions we can play to Energy. We can try running the anger or pride route. Thieves like these have a tendency to be a little cocky." He said as he finally caught up with the guy.

"Now I'm going to ask you to-" He didn't get a chance to finish. The man pulled out what looked like some kind of pistol from his jacket and fired off a couple shots. The first passed right through his cycle, not even hitting anything, or causing any damage...but then He felt a surging pain in his arm.

"Agh!" He yelled in pure pain. Strange... his suit was supposed to be able to take at least a shot or two. At least thats how he fixed it up after he took that nasty sniper shot. Then he felt another streak of pain run though his shoulder. He couldn't keep control, and spun out. The crash wouldn't be so bad for yang... but for Hotwire... ouch.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 7:43 am

Yang was about to pull out the ultimate weapon. The unbeatable barrage of 'You're bad and you should feel bad' but before she could use a gem like that, Hotwire got shot...wait wat? She thought that uniform of his was made to block bullets, why did it hit him? The bike began to spin out and Yang cursed under her breath, firing the grapple of her gauntlets onto the street lights ahead of their bike, grinding her teeth as the speed of the bike took its toll on her new arm and grinding the two to a much safer halt than there could have been. That being said, Yang didn't exactly have a free arm to keep Hotwire on the bike and he rolled forward as the two stopped, likely tumbling for quite a ways as their target rode off.

Yang swore much more loudly, the communicator would probably hear that one and her grapple gave out, knocking the bike forward as Yang landed squarely on her neck and shoulder, the bike rolled on top of her and felt herself be crushed by it. "Guys...We crashed. Hotwire is hurt." She said, shoving the burning hot metal of the bike off of her legs.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:21 pm

As Meta kept pursuit of the ghost, his teammates were discussing possible ways of taking this guy down, Meta was too focused in his pursuit to contribute, focusing on conserving his breathing than wasting it on words, but he was listening in for any important developments. From what he could hear, Harmon was engaging the enemy at the moment, he tried to say something, but then a few gunshots sounded out and the sounds of a crash could be heard in the background.

Meta widened his eyes in surprise and threw saving his breath to the wind, he spoke loudly into his communicator Harmon!?! Are you okay!?! he swore loudly and put his communicator away, he turned down an alleyway and if he was right, the bandit would be passing by in a second. Meta turned to paper and leaped out, swinging his arm around to perform a clothesline and turning to steel. The bandit came by right that second, if he wasn't intangible he would have been knocked off his horse and probably knocked out as well.

But as it was, Meta's attack went right through the bandit, who then lazily aimed his gun and shot at him as well. The bullet went right through him, despite his steel form, but it didn't seem to actually wound him. Meta then suddenly felt pain and grunted, falling down to one knee. Part of Meta wanted to go after the ghost, but Harmon was injured and they couldn't just continue on without him, Meta swore under his breath and started to run back, going to where Harmon and Yang were.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:05 am

Jenny narrowed her eyes cursing under her breath before flying to hotwire. "Guys I know I'm not a leader of this team but Yang meta you two should stay on the bandit I'll take care of Hotwire and get him on his feet then well be right behind you." Jenny Landed by Hotwire and started to heal his wounds after laying him flat on his back. "Come on you big pansy I was shot 14 times before and lived, you cant let some dumb ghost meta human, or what ever take you down. I know it hurts to get shot but if you focus on the pain it hurts more."

she finished healing him and got him up to his feet. "If you're shot again focus on something else and try to ignore the pain trust me it helps its hard but it helps." she helped him get his cycle back up checking to see if it worked and it it didn't shed fly him where he needed to go.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:57 am

Hotwire went sprawling to the ground. You could probably hear a few sickening cracks. Ouch.

Energy would start to work on healing him, but a lot of those breaks were really bad. Broken Femur, Concussion, A few cracked ribs and two breaks in his arm. There was probably a bit of internal bleeding. Despite the healing, there were still a couple nasty breaks that would probably take at least another few days to properly set. The only thing missing, oddly enough, was a bullet wound.

"He-he's gone" Hotwire said tapping his wrist.

Unfortunately at this point, it was too late. The ghost had turned invisible. No telling what direction he'd run off in. But that wasn't what hotwire was talking about. He couldn't pick up the heat signature anymore. He must have gotten out of range of them. Too much background heat to get a clear reading at that range.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:41 am

Yang looked around wildly with hey thermal vision. Just trying to get a glimpse of the distorted heat signal. Nothing at all. He was completely gone. She crossed her arms and started pacing anxiously. No one had gotten away from her since Japan. Now that criminals knew how easy it was to get away from them, crime would be twice as tempting. "How did this even happen? It...It just doesnt make sense!"

There wasnt much she could do for Hotwire, so she picked up his bike and examined the damage there. That was at least something she was good at. Other than a blown tire from the sudden stop, it was perfectly fine. She leaned it on a street light and went back to her team, yanking her hood down. "...We should head back to the base. I cant track this thing anymore...Sorry guys."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:15 pm

Metamorphi arrived at the scene of the crash, Harmon was being healed by Jenny, Meta gave Harmon a quick look down, a few bad looking breaks in bones, but no major damage, he'd be bedridden for a while though. But still, the damage wouldn't be permanent, and for that Meta sighed with relief, but that didn't replace that one inescapable fact; the bandit had gotten away, they had failed. Meta bunched his fist, he looked like he was ready to punch someone, but he relaxed and went to support Harmon. When Yang said that they should go back, Meta didn't grant her with a verbal response, he just nodded and would help Harmon if he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:19 pm

Jenny sighed and unlike the others wasn't taking this all to hard worse things have happened before. She looked to Yang shaking her head "Don't be yang, it's not your fault. Besides If he attacks again we can try again later if he doesn't then we don't have to worry about him that and it gives us more down time to track either him or someone else we have to. Either way Yang's right we should head back and get Hotwire some better medical care."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 11:28 am

By this point Hotwire was just trying to keep calm. His body was starting to go into shock, and he had to do everything he could to stave it off. He felt it leaving, but it was still at it's peak. All there was to do was wait for the rest to bring him back to the Hub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night of the Bandit (Titans)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3