Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Night of the Bandit (Titans) Vote_lcapNight of the Bandit (Titans) Voting_barNight of the Bandit (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Night of the Bandit (Titans) Vote_lcapNight of the Bandit (Titans) Voting_barNight of the Bandit (Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Night of the Bandit (Titans)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Night of the Bandit (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:38 pm

Two Weeks Ago

The silence of the jump city graveyard at night. Despite it's organized nature, there was one in it where the graves of the lost were more haphazardly positioned. This was the section of the cemetery called "The Core" by the gravediggers. This wasn't because it was at the center of the cemetery, oh no. It was because of the fact that it was where the jump city cemetery began 150 years before. It was fenced off, and it was pretty clear where the core ended and the rest of the cemetery began.

But tonight, this old part of the cemetery would be the most lively. A group of college kids had hopped the fence, planning on some vandalism. Well, it was on a dare, but that didn't make it any less illegal. Sledgehammers in hand, they looked around for a good tombstone to topple. Unfortunately, they all looked to be in pretty bad shape already. Covered in vines, moss, and some already fallen apart. 

"Man... this sucks."

"Yeah. There's gotta be a good one around her somewhere."

"Hey guys, check this one out!"

They all snapped on their mini flashlights and looked at a tombstone. It wasn't dead in the middle, but it wasn't on the periphery of the core either. And it was in one piece. Not much moss either. They quickly snapped a picture of the stone so they could take another after they smashed it to prove what they did to their friends.

"Gene Chon- Chandler? Gene Chandler. Well sorry Mr. Chandler. Rest in Pieces." The largest of the three said swinging his sledgehammer over his shoulder, smashing the gravestone right in half. Now even if he had seen the seal hidden by moss on the back of the tombstone, he probably wouldn't have known that destroying it was probably the worst mistake you could make.

After snapping a couple pictures of the smashed stone, and downing a couple cold ones, the students turned to leave.

"Bzzzzzz" Came a loud, audible humming. They wheeled around to see a crack of purple energy lash from the edges of broken grave. Then, standing there, glowing faintly in purple glow, was a man in old west garb. He was on a horse wrapped in linens, and both looked ghastly pale in the glow.

The large one, half in fear, half in rage, swung his sledgehammer at the horses legs. It passed right through as the horses legs dissolved into an inky purple smoke, and reformed. The horseman drew what looked like a revolver, and fired off a few rounds at the young man. As the revolver went off it flashed with the same purple light as the glow of the man's eyes. The boy didn't bleed, but as the bullets passed through, he hurt, falling to the ground in pain.

"Oh my go-" Another one of them yelled said before being cut off by being pushed to the ground by one of his friends. They dodged the first couple shots, but this guy had some kind of endless supply of ghostly ammunition. They both fell just like their friend.

"Leave my horse alone"  He said coldly, trotting with his horse over the convulsing forms of the boys. With a crack, his horse reared up and neighed. Then they were off like a bat out of hell, galloping into the night as the clapping of the horses ghostly hooves sounded through the night.

Now

Hotwire sat with the rest of his team watching a really cheesy horror movie from the 80's. It was one of those testosterone filled thrillers with a few too many effects to stay believable.

"Wow. I knew this movie was bad... but I don't remember it being this bad."

Last edited by Hotwire on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:04 pm

This is what happens when we let you pick the film, Harmon Metamorphi said after having finished watched in a bored manner. Man, that film sucked, the only reason Meta had not fallen to sleep was to make sure it would get better, but it didn't so Meta's time was wasted. He looked to his teammates to see if either of them shared his poor opinion of the movie.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:13 pm

Yang was next to Hotwire on the couch, an eyebrow raised. "...This is what you americans call horror?" She shook her head slowly. "Next time I'll pick some quality Japanese programming for you kids. Daddy clearly dunno what he's doing." She and Hotwire were still co leaders right? Yeah, she was just gonna go with that. Mommy and Daddy was more comical anyway. She looked at the scene unfolding and raised an eyebrow. "See, our cultures have a VERY different idea of why spirits exist. Ours always want revenge, ya know? Some get pushed down wells because they wouldn't marry a tyrant, others are tortured remnants of Hiroshima. But ours are cooler than...this crap."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:22 pm

Jenny sat at the end of the cough eyes wide as she wore her hood up hugging a pillow as she watched the movie. Her pointy ears lowered like a frightened cats as she shivered sitting on the couch and was the only one not mocking the movie. The girl had never seen really any horror movies, or any movies for that matter before and like the kids of the 80s thought, she thought this was one scary movie with great quality pictures and acting.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:33 pm

"Hey, to be fair, I haven't seen this movie since I was like 10. It was much scarier back then." He said before turning to Meta and saying "Yeah, you get the pick next Thursday" He said scratching his head and walking towards the panel to turn off the movie and put the viewing screen back in it's regular mode.

He hadn't even turned around when yang made her comment. Daddy? Was that really necessary? He blushed a slight bit, but quickly shoo'd it away as he turned around and listened to the rest of her commentary. "I get it I get it."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:50 pm

Meta smirked at Yang's rantings on how superior Japanese horror was and how she should give them some to watch Sounds good, momma he noticed Harmon getting slightly embarrassed at Yang's comment which made Meta smile a little bit, but he didn't say anything to further his leader's embarrassment. He noticed that Jenny was shivering in her little corner of the couch next to Meta, he discreetly leaned in and whispered to her so that hopefully the others wouldn't notice and whispered so he wouldn't be heard Hey, are you alright? You seem scared
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 12:24 am

Jenny flailed shouting when he whispered to her accidentally slapping Meta with her hand when she flailed and threw the pillow into the air. She the blinked and blushed a bit when she noticed she was the only one who had been scared by the movie, and that she just hit Meta. "Yeah I'm fine sorry for hitting you...." she mumbled looking down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 1:19 am

Hotwire looked back over his shoulder. Jenny? Jenny of all people was scared by this? Jenny, who had been through death, horror, and tragedy was scared by a cheesy 80's movie? That was unexpected. Very unexpected. Hotwire sat back down next to her.

"Don't worry about it. Scary movies aren't for everyone." Hotwire leaned back. "So lets all just relax... and... do something else..."

An armored car slipped down the streets of midtown. It was a routine run as far as armored car runs went. Well, at least the route was routine. They were carrying some expensive antique rings to the jump city historical even at the jump city museum. They were prepared for any kind of attacker.

"Car number 2841, currently reaching the halfway checkpoint. ETA 15 minutes." The driver said. Pressing a button on the inside that adjusted the rear-view mirror. Just in time to see a dot of purple approaching. "What the?" He said starting to speed up as the light at his intersection turned green. The light approached and the driver realized this could mean pretty much one thing in this city.

He smashed a button that would send a distress signal if he didn't put a small device into a small keyhole within 60 seconds. As he looked out the side, he saw it... a man on horseback, pistol drawn, and as pale as death. Before he could even step on the gas any further, the man fired two shots. The bullets phased straight through the bulletproof glass. Oxymoron right?

The man yelled in pain as he veered off the road into a building. The two armed guards in the back were immediately on their feet and facing the door, prepared to open fire on anyone who tried to bust in. If only the had been looking behind them. The ghostly figure walked right through the back of the armored car and fired onto them as well. Within 30 seconds, they were all incapacitated by the searing pain coursing through their bodies.

Before hotwire could say another word, the sirens began to sound. He lurched to his feet, still in civilian garb and with an upward swish of his hand, a map of jump city appeared, with a big red dot where everything was going down.

"Armored Car Robbery in progress. Emergency signal suggests a meta-human assailant. Car contents are a green level priority. Everyone suit up and meet at the teleporter."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:26 pm

Meta probably should have tapped her on the shoulder first so she wouldn't get too surprised, but he had assumed that Jenny would have realised he was there. She certainly taught him a lesson with a mean slap to the face, Meta rubbed his face and chuckled It's no problem, you didn't mean it, if you had meant it then that would have hurt more he patted her on the head and laughed again, to show there were no hard feelings.

Meta started to relax, but before he could get the chance to, sirens rang out loud, Meta immediately sprung into alert, his face taking on the same stern exterior it always did when something serious was going on. Since he didn't have a civillian identity to protect, he just wore normal clothes, meaning that it was just a simple matter of rushing over to the teleporter and waiting for the rest of the team to assemble.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:51 am

Yang sighed and stood up, popping her back. "Did we inherit the Titan curse where we can't do ANYTHING normal without that siren going off or what?" Clearly she didn't think of this assailant as much of a threat. The team was back together, what could REALLY go wrong? Between her and Hotwire, nothing was going to beat them mentally. Physically the Titans were stronger than ever. It felt good.

After walking into her room, she stepped onto the Ranger display and her suit was quickly assembled around her by the AI running it. Without the hood and mask, she walked herself to the teleporter and sighed. This armor slowed her down. Barely. Small price to pay when you want to be bullet proof, electricity proof and...well...everything proof.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:12 pm

Jenny blushed a bit more when he pat her on the head. Hotwire then sat next to her and she needed a friend to lean on now because of that movie. So jenny then started to lean on hotwire but before she could he jumped up to his feet. Jenny then face planted into the couch as he started to talk "....." Jenny sighed before getting up to her feet running to her room to grab her staff. She then ran to the teleporter to head out with the team.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:36 pm

Hotwire got himself together and was at the teleporter withing 5 minutes. As soon as he was there, he waited for the rest of the team to assemble, and addressed them as their various methods of transport were waiting.

"The teleporter will get us about 5 blocks from where the truck is. Use your communicators for a map." He said taking out his communicator and tapping it. It showed a map of the city, and showed the teleportation point, and the location of the truck. He then placed the communicator back of his belt.

"Metamorphi, change to something light, and Have Energy Warrior carry you." He explained. He then mounted his cycle. The moment he did, the teleportal engaged. "Titans! Go!" He yelled driving into it.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:48 am

Yang rolled her eyes. "OK wow not like I'm here...or like I can make a plan..." Once the teleporter dropped them into the fight Yang grappled up to a nearby building and walked along the rooftops, now with a better view. The figure going through the truck didn't seem like a huge threat. Just a dude with a gun. She gave him a few different looks with her cowl, and once she hit thermal she stopped. He had no body heat. In fact, he was absolutely freezing cold. She patched into the comms grudgingly. "He's definitely not human. His body is at the most 50 degrees."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 2:12 pm

Everyone came, all kitted up and ready to go, whereas Meta had nothing but the clothes he had been wearing just a few seconds before, with a cheese stain from the pizza they had earlier that evening. Everyone had to take their own forms of transportation, but Meta kind of had none, so he had to make himself light and hitch a ride with Jenny. He transformed his body to the material of a feather and went on the back of Jenny's bike. Then they rode into the teleporter and straight into action.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:12 am

Jenny nodded to Hotwire listening to him and ignored Yang's comment knowing that Hotwire knew that to properly asses the issue he had to know what was going on thus they couldn't just waste time there and talk over a plan that might fail because they were expecting something different from what was going on. Jenny put her staff through 2 belt rings of her pants and since Jenny no longer had a bike Meta would then realize why Hotwire needed Meta to get lighter for her. Jenny then had her irises turn light blue and scooped up meta bridal style and flew off with him towards the proper location they needed to go to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Bandit (Titans)   Night of the Bandit (Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night of the Bandit (Titans)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next