Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Candy Bandit (open) Vote_lcapCandy Bandit (open) Voting_barCandy Bandit (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Candy Bandit (open) Vote_lcapCandy Bandit (open) Voting_barCandy Bandit (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Candy Bandit (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Candy Bandit (open) Empty
PostSubject: Candy Bandit (open)   Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:29 pm

Just a normal day in Jump City Mid town there were people roaming the streets, people buying things in stores and a small child with a hood on running from the candy store laughing as she had full pockets of candy and arms full of candy with a lolipop in her wide smiling mouth, with a fat man chasing her yelling at her.

"Come back with that you little brat!" She looked at him from behind her and stuck her tongue out at him not even needing her super speed to out run him. "Ever heard the song the ginger bread man? Well I'm the ginger bread man but a girl and blonde! So guess what you can't do fatso!" He yelled in anger as he ran after her faster and she shouted in fear clearly this man was faster than she thought.

He pounced at her trying to tackle her but she leaped up trying to jump on the bench in front of her and easily did so but the man slid and crashed into the bench making it shake since it was bolted into the ground and Dani fell on her butt on it but managed to keep all the candy she was holding in her arms. She slowly got up and looked down at the knocked out man poking him with her foot slightly. "You okay mr?...... Man I hope hes not dead mom would kill me..." She said as she looked down at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character
Name: Sophie A. Michaels
Code Name: Galvora

PostSubject: Re: Candy Bandit (open)   Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:00 am

Sophie liked the city sometimes. There was plenty to do - if you had a bit of money. The odd job of courier work wasn't a bad racket to have, and she swore that someday she would get a proper certification, maybe find a firm she could work for, so she could carry things like legal documents. Maybe she could find a job delivering subpoenas? After all she could track folks by scent, right?

In any case she'd made good on a good few runs now, and she'd gotten in well with the Chills n' Frills flower shop's owner. How could someone on foot get across town in five minutes, she'd asked? 'Magic!'

So, she'd magically been paid, magically got some magical burgers (no ketchup or mustard or onions, extra pickles with bacon (BACON) fried in bacon (BACONBACON) grease), and magically found herself sitting there when a girl about her age (actually, more like several years younger, but Sophie's 12 going on twenty - stupid fancy comas) pursued by a chub-monster crashed headlong into her bench, rattling it and making her senses twang!

"HOLYSAVAGEMONKEYFISTS!" Sophie squeeeked, eyes huge and flashing violet for a moment as adrenaline hit her system like a flamethrower caressing a snowflake!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Candy Bandit (open)   Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:19 am

Dani eeped when sophie squeeked not even noticing her there till now and she slowly looked to her. Dani put on a nervous yet innocent smile. "Heh heh... uuuuh I'll let you have 10% of my candy if you promise not to tell on me." She held the innocent smile for a short while before police car sirens go off in the far distance. Dani gasped she couldn't activate her powers with all this candy in her arms and by the time she did drop the candy and pick it back up they would already be over to her. "Dang it i cant go to jail my first week in the new city I promised Dakota!" She looked to sophie " sorry i hve to find some where to hide form those guysbut ipromise i'll give you 25% of my candy if you dont tell on me deal?" She asked but didn't wait for an answer as she ran into a very close near by alley way.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Candy Bandit (open)   Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:32 am

Sophie blinked at the girl, then at the candy in her arms, then her ears actually flicked a bit at the sound of closing sirens. Then she looked at the man at her feet, cursed, and rose, running after the girl. And while D might be able to outrun her in normal circumstances, she had armfulls of candy to worry about, and Sophie overtook her with ease.

Would people have believed she had done nothing to the fat man, given that she was built like a tank and sitting right beside his bleeding head? Hell no! She'd be suspect 1! But this little brat was the start of all this, and obviously a thief. This demanded an object lesson.

And so, Sophie tried to grab up the girl by the scruff of her neck and her collar, and bound upward, neatly vaulting over a ten foot fence like she was jumping a measly hurdle. Then, she would bounce off the wall with a flippant kick of her legs, gaining height, then land running on a third story patio, depositing her charge in the process, that is, if the girl had let her carry her off.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Candy Bandit (open)   Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:59 am

Dani could hear footsteps behind her as she ran she couldn't tell if it was the police or not but she couldn't afford looking behind her and tripping or running into a wall or something. She held her candy tightly as she ran but gasped when she was grabbed, her tiny legs could only stride so fast without her super speed. Dani shouted in surprise as she was carried off dropping a large amount of candy in her arms onto the ground. Dani pouted as she looked down to the candy on the ground. "Awwww maaaaan my candy!" Dani sighed looking to Sophie with a bummed out look on her face. ".... You're a superhero.... aren't you.....?"
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Candy Bandit (open)   Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:36 am

Sophie grinned at her, tilting her head to one side as she crossed her arms. The sirens arrived at the candy shop, and people were waving down policemen and ambulances for the wounded man. Rather than take her eyes off the girl, she circled 'round, and peered just past her to the scene below. They had a good vantage... But the man was getting up, holding an icepack to his head. Even from here Sophie could see his purple face and hear his shouting.

Then, those calm grey eyes shifted to Dani once more and her grin broadened. Then, she glanced at the street far below and seemed to get terribly amused by it.

"Naah... I'm the big bad wolf." she said, a giggle in her voice. She picked up a piece of candy, and looked thoughtful a moment before adding "... Light on the bad and the big probably..."

She opened her lunch bag, and the smell of burgermeats wafted out.

"I'm Sophie - you gotta lay low a bit anyhow... Trade you some hamburgers for some candy?" she leaned closer and whispered as if imparting terrible sensual secrets, like she was talking about triple-dark chocolate mousse truffles, adding

"They have bacon~"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Candy Bandit (open)   Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:45 am

Dani peeked over the edge to watch the events unfold before looking back to Sophie with a smile. She wasn't a villain and it actually seemed like she just saved her butt from getting caught by the police. "Thanks for the save I really apriciate it." she held out the candy left in her arms. "Here I'll keep the candy I looted in my pockets and you can have these as a thanks." She paused when she offered a trade and introduced herself. "Well my name is Dani but the police and the news and all those guys tend to call me amplifier sometimes amp for short. And how about you take these and you take us some where and I can use my allowance to get us some awesome hamburgers cause i'm so in the mood for some now!" She said with a big friendly and goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Candy Bandit (open)   Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:54 am

Sophie nodded at the girl. She was a squirt and the police already called her something? Oddly, Amp seemed... like a fitting, even adorable nickname for the bubbly little creature before her. It fit her in more ways than one, and Sophie couldn't help but like the little criminal a bit.

She hadn't hurt anyone with the candy-banditry, after all - the fat guy had crashfaced but he was already cursing like a sailor - cursing meant he was gonna be fine. It wasn't like the candy was even high tier stuff - it was toffee and saltwater taffee an things of that kidney. The beast inside her considered the candy, chuffed, and with great dignity turned its nose away. Sophie didn't feel like eating theftcandy either. Sweet, delicious, magical larceny goodness - she could take it or leave it.

"Nice. But nuh, got some right here fresh. You can keep the candy tho." she said and reached into the brown bag to produce a hefty sandwitch, which she offered, sitting on an air duct as she pulled out her own. Had she really had the presence of mind to grab her lunch before the mad dash? Yes. Yes she had.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Candy Bandit (open)   Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:17 am

Sophie was really nice, she saved her butt, let her keep her candy, and was offering her food, FOOD! Danni drooled as she smiled at the hamburger that was offered to her and dropped the candy on the ground as grabbed the hamburger quickly. She sat down on the tiny pile of candy as she stuffed her mouth with the hamburger. She finished it at a surprising speed for a girl her size and age producing a burp that also wasn't something you'd expect from a girl her size. She smiled brightly before realizing how looud it was and peeked over the edge of the building at the confused police officers who heard her burp. She slowly inched away from the edge and laughed akwardly a little with a smile and a water droplet going down the back of her head. "Ok so maybe burping that loud wasn't a good idea." she smiled happily now to sophie. "Thanks for the food Sophie! And you're ok in my book now, friends?" she said hoping sophie would agree to being her friend.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Candy Bandit (open)   Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:58 am

Sophie's burgers weren't much on things like ketchup, mustard, or pickles, and what's more they were medium-rare, but they were juicy, seasoned delicately, and had pepperjack and bacon in abundance - they were heaven. Sophie had one as Dani enjoyed her own, her expression oddly intent as she feasted. And feasted was the right word. She devoured it - there was no other way to describe it. She tore off pieces savagely with her mouth and then drank the juices. It didnt last more than five or six seconds.

Sophie gave a long, happy belly-laugh as Dani belched out! The sheepish embarrasment on her face and the interest of the cop below at the odd noise only made her laugh harder, falling over and clutching at her belly as she howled with mirthful laughter. A handful of moments later, she sat up, aware of what her wolf approved of the kid! She wasn't complicated, and she was nice enough. More importantly, she didn't smell wrong or feel mean. Sophie couldn't help but agree.

She clapped her palm to Dani's, and gripped, grinning as the eind caught her crazy-wild silver hair and whipped it madly.

"Ok! Yeah!" she said, eyes big and bright. "Whatcha wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Candy Bandit (open)   Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:55 am

Dani was glad Sophie laughed at the burp, some girls would just look at her in discust or see her as annoying or gross. Those girls were boring and no fun at all to Dani but this girl wasnt like them. She chose right for her first friend of the new city. That and sophie really knew how to enjoy her food which Dani saw as impressive. She smiled brightly as she clapped her palm to Sophie's excited she aggreed to being her friend as she then stuffed her face with some candy she sat on. "I dunno I like sports and rough housing and " she swallowed the candy in her mouth. "wrestle... oh and eat I like alot of things honestly"
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Candy Bandit (open)   Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:43 am

Sophie seemed to consider the idea of wrestling with the much-smaller girl. She was a confident little thing, and certainly energetic but... She didn't relish the idea of hurting her by accident at all. It would already be way, way too easy to hurt an adult by accident. But a kid? (She mentally chided herself, the girl was no older than she) No.

Another burger was produced from the bag, which appearantly had quite a few inside, and torn into, almost on autopilot. Hunger was talking, cursing, swearing at her to keep stuffing her face before she imploded. This second burger was inhaled like the first, like she hadn't eaten in a couple days. Dimly, Sophie realized that her appetite now was a lot greater than it was when she had been human, but... She wasn't human. Not anymore. Not even remotely. She had new needs and she had a responsibility to see to them, for her comfort and everyone's safety. A third burger was produced, but her hunger had dulled a bit. Where was she putting it all? These were big freakin' burgers!

"Mmnh sorry" she said, blushing as she almost daintily wiped her lips with a napkin. "I gotta eat a lot! Gots a big metabolism... But I'd like to... Play sports or something... Maybe like... she paused, as if considerig what sports she could possibly play.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Candy Bandit (open)   Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:55 am

As sophie ate dani was eating her candy too stuffing her face but paused and looked to sophie seeing her eat. "Whoah!" She laughed and clapped at sophie's eating with a big smile. "You eat almost as much as me! But way faster!" She poped a few more pieces in her mouth "finally some one I can try and beat in quickness when eating!" She smiled brightly still as her candy pile seemed to be gone now only the peices in her pockets were still there. "How about we go to my house then we have a lot of sports stuff there!"
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Candy Bandit (open)   Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:23 am

Sophie polished off that third burger and wiped her mouth again, grunting in some satisfaction as she closed up the bag again. Dani wasn't disturbed or disgusted, she was just impressed. To be honest, her friend at the flower shop was impressed too - maybe she could get a job as a professional eater? That'd be an interesting... Course, some of the stuff a professional eater ate didn't bear thinking of.

With her appetite cooled, and her inner wolf sleepy with a good meal, she could give Dani's offer to go and play at her house some honest thought. The girl was nice, and her wolf (rather muzzily) approved of her. There was spirit in her, and as humans go, despite her thieving, she was decent in her own way, far as she could tell. What of her family? Well, mother like daughter, and daughter like mother. Slowly, she nodded.

"I... Sure! Need any help getting down from here?" she asked as she stood and put her bag of burgers into a small messenger bag around her hips. They were like sixty feet up with no doors on the roof or nearby jumpable buildings.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Candy Bandit (open)   Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:12 am

Danni smiled and nodded after looking around "Yeah that would be great!" once they got down Danni would start to lead the way talking about how much fun they were gonna have. "It's gonna be great! You can meet my brothers, meet my parents and our 3 huskies! you'll love em! all of them are like me but not as cool of course!" she said with a laugh as they traveled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candy Bandit (open)   Candy Bandit (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Candy Bandit (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next