Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Break out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Break out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Break out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Break out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Break out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Break out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Break out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Break out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Break out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Break out - Page 3 Vote_lcapBreak out - Page 3 Voting_barBreak out - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Break out - Page 3 Vote_lcapBreak out - Page 3 Voting_barBreak out - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Break out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Break out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 5:35 pm

Meta sighed when Jaker screeched at the officers, he smacked Jaker on the back of the head and turned to face the officer Look, just let him keep it, alright? the officer agreed half heartedly and walked off to do other things. Meta facepalmed and turned back to Jaker Hey, listen, don't just act like that to the police, it won't do you any favors. Got that?
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Break out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 6:52 pm

Jaker's eyes narrowed at Meta as he made the metal lunchbox stick to his back " Hey I appreciate the help, but I gotta make a livin. Your a titan, your loved by the cops and live in a big T-shaped tower. You probably have tea with Superman all the time but I live on the streets and cops have done nothin good for me and when I actually needed them they failed...miserably."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Break out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:29 pm

So apparently wherever Jaker had escaped from, he had been there a LONG while Listen, things have changed since you were underground. The tower was destroyed by the Russians, the Titans don't have the support of the public, Superman and all the heroes from before all disappeared three years ago. I may not have it as bad as you, but I know what I'm talking about. It's true that the law isn't always our greatest ally, but we should always respect it He realized that he was sounding like he was lecturing Jaker, so he sighed and spoke again Listen, you don't need to listen to me, just take my words into mind, alright?
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Break out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:15 pm

Jaker shook his head and held it starting to have a headache. "No...I saw it...I talked to robin and Beast Boy..I did jobs for Gizmo!" Jaker fell to his knees. He didn't remember but His capturers had put him in a Virtual reality of the past and what was mearly a few hours felt like weeks for him and his mind felt like a fog. "W-Wait...What day is it today?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Break out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 2:50 pm

Something seemed to go very wrong with the young animalpersonthing, he fell to his knees and started babbling about past supers whom he had supposedly met. Meta frowned in concern, clearly he was having some kind of mental breakdown, Meta scanned his body for signs of hyperventilation or panic attack, but it seemed that physically he was fine, he was just shocked. Meta put a hand on Jakers shoulder, because he knew that what he was about to say would be a bombshell It's December 26th, 2014
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Break out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 3:00 pm

Jaker nodded, It was shocking but not and he was confused. He Looked up at Meta "I-It's weird...I can remember now. I was born ..in 2011..My Parents killed later...But then the Titans always celebrated my Birthday..The Hive and I went on Bank runs..." Jaker started mumbling to himself. Then looking up at Meta he asked "When did the original Titans dissapear? What happened to them? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Break out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Break out
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3