Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Break out - Page 2 Vote_lcapBreak out - Page 2 Voting_barBreak out - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Break out - Page 2 Vote_lcapBreak out - Page 2 Voting_barBreak out - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Break out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Break out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:30 pm

The assailant threw Jaker at Meta to stop Meta's attack, Meta caught Jaker and went to resume his attack, but then the assailant pointed some kind of wrist shooter at them, so Meta quickly went in front of Jaker, hoping to block whatever ammunition or projectile that was fired at them. But instead, the assailant deactivated his armor and gave them a chance to explain themselves.

Meta doesn't really know anything about the creature, so he just let him speak for himself. Interestingly enough, he said he knew Toji, if the Titan could vouch for Jaker then they should be fine. However, the way Jaker acted when talking and how he said he was 'returning the favour' worried Meta, he definitely felt anger towards his kidnappers, that much was obvious, so he might want to perform revenge against them for what they had done.

Such a conclusion could very easily come to their assailant, so Meta chose that moment to speak up Jaker, while I understand your anger, revenge is not always the best option, especially not when it involves murder. I... I was once under similar conditions to you... when I escaped, I killed the man who had imprisoned me all these years in self defense... it broke me... his hands were balled up into fists, he was squeezing them so tight they were bleeding ...that I had killed another living, breathing person, even one as horrible as him... only sociopaths feel nothing when killing someone... I'm no exception, neither will you be

He took a deep breath, calming himself down My point is, these people can be brought to justice without killing them, you need to hold yourself back, otherwise there will be more guys like him, guys who are trying to kill you because you kill people with your powers he relaxed his fists and his body seemed to relax with them, he had seemed tense for the past minute.
Back to top Go down

Break out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:59 pm

"Jesus..." Is all JaK could say as he drooped his arm, releasing the tension in the container. He could understand where Jaker was coming from, he'd been there...Many..Many..times. "Ok, if that thing stays under control, or on a leash, or whatever you wanna call him then were good. Now I say we fig---" Suddenly the structure was riddled with bullets. The pursuing men had finally locked onto their location. The metal hide of the container kept the rounds from penetrating but they had to close the main door to the container while JaK transmuted the revolving one he made unless they wanted to get popped by a lucky shot. "#^$@! Looks like sneaking out's been eliminated as an option."
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Break out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 6:20 am

Jaker set up an EM shield around himself and growled at Jak "Whoa! look at that the Thing put up a shield! I would let you in but I don't seem to have my leash!" Jaker put the shield around Metamophi too as a bullet flew through and hit the shield but instead of piercing the two it orbited around the shield. Jaker was pretty sure Jak could stop the bullets but if he couldn't it would be fun to see him squirm.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Break out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 4:01 pm

So their assailant relaxed when he heard what they had to say, for the mean time it seemed that they all could relax. But apparently Meta had spoken too soon, because at that moment the container was fired at several times, luckily the metal held, Meta of all people knew how well steel can protect against bullets, but it meant they were in danger. Jaker raised a shield to protect himself from the bullets but Meta wasn't going to bother with that, he turned to paper and ran over to the door, ducking to the side to avoid bullets, and slammed it shut.

Meta locked the door from the inside so the soldiers couldn't get in and leaned against the door, turning to his allies to make sure they were okay before speaking Alright, what's our plan of action? Any of you two got any bright ideas on how we get out of here his voice had noticeably changed from just a second ago, now he sounded more serious and his voice had a commanding tone, he looked ready to lead.
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Break out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 10:50 pm

Jaker looked up at Meta and gave a small grunt "Guessin your the leadin type.." Jaker looked back at the wall and was deep in thought. His ears were erratically moving around as he grumbled and thought "We're in a shipyard, so there must be a magnetic or a claw crane somewhere in the place...If its a magnetic one I can jack in and disarm the gunmen...but Id need your protection. "He said pointing to Meta "If it's a claw crane then I can turn it into an Electromagnet but will need time"

(Since Jak left guess its just you and me)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Break out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 5:27 pm

Metamorphi listened to Jaker's idea, noting down all the details in his head, it could most definitely work, and it wouldn't be too hard either, Meta nodded, giving the plan his approval Alright, that sounds good, but how do we get to the crane? Or can you do it from afar? hopefully Jaker could just do it from afar, but if they had to get close they needed some sort of plan.

Meta sorted through it in his head, he had seen the crane from when he was following Jaker and knew roughly where it was from here, he knew how to get there from their current location. So how would they get there? They could take the short route, climb up some containers and run for it on the tops of the containers, but they would be sitting ducks and Jaker could get killed by a stray shot before they could get there? So what other option did they have?

They could try and sneak there stealthily, but it would take a long while, not to mention the only way out of the container was the entrance, which is currently being trained on by gunmen. Their only way out of the container in the first place was to get past the gunmen, how would they do that? They needed a distraction of some sort, from there they could sneak to the crane. So all they needed was a distraction I have a plan to get to the crane, but we need some sort of distraction to get past the men outside the container, preferably we could incapacitate them but just enough to get past them without being gunned down is good. Do you think you could do that?
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Break out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:21 pm

Jaker nodded " Simple and no I need to be touching the crane at least...Now as for a distraction...what are your powers?" Jaker couldn't lift a container by himself, but the doors were on hinges and easy to rip off and manipulate " I could fashion semi-bullet proof shields from the doors...Or from here I can take disarm the gunmen that are right outside. Then shoot spontaneously and cause any others to scatter making way for our escape.." Jaker smiled proud as another question donned on him making his smile disappear "Wait...how far is that Crane?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Break out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:02 pm

Jaker answered his questions in turn, he had to be touching the crane to be able to perform the plan, disappointing but not unexpected, it would have been easier if Jaker could do it remotely, but that was what Meta's plan was for. Jaker asked about Meta's powers, to which Meta just grunted They won't be useful for this plan, all it's good for is straight up fighting and I could maybe protect you from gunfire, since you're so much smaller than me

Jaker then went to work thinking of ways that his powers could help cause a distraction, Metamorphi nodded, taking the ideas in. Jaker then enquired as to how far away the crane was, luckily for him Meta remembered perfectly It's not too far away, we'll have to run to get there but otherwise it's fine. I think, for the distraction, you should disarm the gunmen and thin the crowd before we rush out. Alright, that's our plan, I'm ready when you are he crouched down, ready to move out.
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Break out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 9:48 am

Jaker grunted at the smaller part and walked up to the door. He concentrated and extended his EM field until he was sure he felt the assailants' weaponry." My turn ..." He swung the guns around and started to fire randomly as he heard the sound of people running and some men screaming as he then opened the doors and had the three guns float above him as he looked at Meta " You coming? " He walked off and climbed up on the top of the container waiting.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Break out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:19 pm

Metamorphi burst out the door as Jaker opened it with his powers, the chaos from Jaker's distraction proved sufficient and no resistance was met as Meta ran through them to disappear around a corner. The distraction had been a success. Meta looked up at Jaker, who had climbed up to the top of a container, he signalled for him to come over and would sneak through the maze of containers with him, walking for about a minute before arriving at the crane. He stepped aside to let Jaker climb to the top and do his thing.
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Break out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 9:53 am

Jaker looked up and rubbed his head "see ya in a bit" Jaker started to climb up the crane and after a good 2 minutes he reached the top and then walked out to the magnet itself and touched the top. Within a few seconds, the crane powered on and the magnet lowered itself and started to pick up the others gun men's guns and some of the gunmen with it since they had other metals on them.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Break out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 2:40 pm

Metamorphi waited for a sign that Jaker's plan had started to come into fruition, some guardsmen turned the corner and started shooting at him, he turned to steel and took the shots to the body, the only thing damaged was his clothes. The gunmen were figuring out how they could take on someone like Meta, but before they could, their weapons and some of the men themselves all floated upwards, attaching themselves to the magnet and being stuck up there. Metamorphi was too heavy to be lifted, but he still turned back to normal, he heard the sound of police sirens approaching and knew that the police would be here soon.
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Break out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:56 pm

Jaker climbed down after shutting down the magnet, by the time he had reached the floor police cars and trucks had pulled up telling everyone to halt. Jaker growled as he made a rude gesture at the cops "Hey *&%#$'s! We haven't done anything!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Break out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 5:39 pm

Soon the police arrived, they most likely did not know the full situation, but there was CCTV footage to prove their innocence and the registration act had been reascended for the duration of the war on Russia, so they weren't doing anything illegal by incapacitating the threat. Unfortunately, Jaker wasn't helping matters, he flipped off the police and swore at them, Meta facepalmed and sighed Shut up!

Despite Jaker's attitude, everything went down relatively quietly, the criminals were all taken away and the duo were made to stay until the evidence to support Meta's claim of innocence was found, which only took five minutes. Meta and Jaker where then aloud to leave, which they did, as they walked Meta turned to Jaker So what now? Do you have any ideas of where you want to go?
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Break out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 9:05 pm

Jaker shook and scratched his head " Nah I usually just roam the streets and fight crime..speaking of crime " Jaker walked over to a police officer who was carrying a dent up lunch box with a complex lock on it. Jaker took a claw and shocked the lock and as the lock sprung open, stacks of hundred dollar bills were still crammed in " Whew" Jaker said with a breath of relief "They didn't get my loot!" An officer grabbed for the box saying it was evidence but Jaker stepped back and mad a loud screeching noise "This is mine! I won this fair and square! well...Fair is a very loose term...but you cant have it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Break out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Break out
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next