Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Break out Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Break out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Break out Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Break out Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Break out Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Break out Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Break out Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Break out Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Break out Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Break out Vote_lcapBreak out Voting_barBreak out Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Break out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Break out Empty
PostSubject: Break out   Break out Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 1:52 am

Jaker was running through a pitch black hallway. He was underground and couldn't see anything, he couldn't absorb any electricity cause he couldnt sense any around him. Nor could he sense any metal around him that he could manipulate. The smell of methane was in the air and the sound of armed men was following Jaker "Get the Creature subject back in containment !" Jaker ran into a ladder which would grant him a bloody nose. Climbing up a ladder he then shot the little electricity he had into the sewer causing an explosion with the Flammable gas causing manholes down the line to be vaulted into the air. He looked around and realized that he was somewhere at the docks since he was surrounded by giant containers with armed men on top of them. The containers were stacked up high and Jaker realized that he could manipulate the metal containers. He pulled one bin forward as he heard gunshots but was quick enough to catch the metal bullets in a shield and redirected them at the uniformed men.
Back to top Go down

Break out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 3:07 pm

JaK who was usually at the docks just sitting and enjoying scenery while thinking to himself heard an explosion underground. "The hell..?" Then as he climbed up to a container and squinted he saw some men with automatic weaponry walking along the containers as if they were hunting something.

JaK decided to investigate further. As he tailed them he witnessed someone come out the manhole near the docks and the men on containers fire at him. JaK had to get involved now before things got bloody.

However he wasn't close enough to save the incomer from getting shot, even though he was performing extreme parkour as he dashed to the scene. Luckily, the Jaker was able to defend himself it seemed. He pulled the containers and stopped the bullets creating a lot of ruckus as the sound of clashing metal rung throughout the area.

JaK made it just in time to save the men from his return fire. He clapped his hands together while leaping from a container to the ground. This created a white archaic spark and a large concrete wall to spring up inbetween the firing squad and the incomer which blocked off the gunfire.

JaK approached the boy from cover of the wall while the men looked on confused by what had just happened. "HEY! No need for this, I can get you outta here, but you gotta trust me and tell me everything afterwards." JaK wasn't aware of the situation or even if this guy was dangerous but he was gonna follow his gut and try to save both parties from spilling blood into the ocean this evening.
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Break out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 9:18 pm

Jaker took a step back from Jak " W-Who? Who are you?!" Jaker looked at the guy "NO! your one of the enforcers!" Jaker ran into the gunfire and stopped some bullets and then focused on the guns themselves and forced them to fall to pieces as he then threw electricity at Jak and ran deeper into the Docks heading for the city as he forced containers out of his way.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Break out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 4:50 pm

The Unregistered Titan Metamorphi had left the base for personal buisness, not something majorly important that he needed to bother his teammates about. He had completed this task, stopped a mugging on his way back to get teleported and was just about to go home when he heard some kind of disturbance at the docks. He ran over as fast as he could to happen upon some armed men firing upon something, then a huge concrete wall forming to block something. Metamorphi didn't know what was going on, but he knew he had to see what was going on.

He ran over just to encounter some kind of creature running away from someone and somehow moving the metal containers out of the way without even touching them! Someone who gained powers from an accident which changed their appearance perhaps? Maybe a mutated animal? Regardless, he had to do something Hey, you! he was addressing the creature running away What's wrong? Why are you running?
Back to top Go down

Break out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 12:15 pm

(apologies I posted but it was deleted)

"Hey! Wait!" JaK was struck by a bolt of electricity for his troubles by the little creature. The pale teen dropped to all fours after being hit and looked around as the men that were chasing Jaker surrounded him.

JaK wanted to escape but the electircal current had stunned his body. "Dammit..." The men began demanding answers form JaK now and when none came they aimed their weapons at him. 'Let's not do this boys."

JaK said as he finally recovered - he had to keep his hands up as instructed by the men or they would blow so many holes in him that rats at the docks would confuse him for swiss cheese. JaK complied but also yelled out. "This is what I get for being a good samaritan - REGALIAAAAA!!!" JaK roared out and the armor began to form over his body in a jigsaw puzzle like manner, spooking the men to open fire.

The bullets ricocheted off the black armor and into some of the men or the containers around the dock The spray of bullets flying back at them caused the group to stop shooting and that's when JaK made his move. JaK accessed his wrist shooter and opened fire on the men causing them to scatter and take cover. Meanwhile, the ones brazen enough to not duck or retreat that stood in JaK's way met him up front and were dealt with by melee attacks. A strong knee, a crushing elbow strike, and a flying haymaker punch were all precisely delivered to level them all out flat.

After having cleaned up enough to escape JaK did just that - these guys weren't his priority the other thing was.
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Break out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 7:35 pm

Jaker ran as he heard Metamorphi and squinted " y-you! W-who are you? Im not going back! "He threw his hand trying to shoot electricity but nothing came out since he had spent his energy on shooting Jak. He quickly turned around and ran down back into the maze of containers and hid in a container. "Gotta think..and fast...no power, gotta stay near metal" His fur was all over the place and he was wide eyed and very scared and nervous, looking down at his claws he hissed. His kidnappers at cut down his claws, they would grow back but he couldnt use them for a bit. Jaker then took in his situation, Gonna have to fight my way outta this.

A bang on the door shook Jaker from his thought as Jaker charged the door and opened it punching the first gunman he saw, This man was only with 2 others and before they could raise them Jaker levitated their guns and growled and aimed them at the gun men "Lets see how you feel when your powerless!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Break out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 5:16 pm

Metamophi's questions were answered with nothing but confusing responses, it said something about not going back, held it's palm out and ran away. What was that about? Maybe it had escaped a secret laboratory and guys were after it? Whatever it was, there was no time to ponder, he had to go to action. As he ran after Jaker, some armed men were running after him a bit ahead of Meta, so Meta slowed down to a slow run, if these guys were after it then he shouldn't go running in, he should follow them from behind silently.

As they went around the corner, Meta stopped at the corner and peered around it, the men banged on the door, trying to get it open. Big mistake, they should have tried to open it silently, at least then they wouldn't be giving their target time to prepare. If they had had the element of surprise they may have taken out the creature, but when the door opened it just leapt out and knocked out the first gunman. The other two aimed their guns at it, but it used it's strange powers to disarm them and point their own weapons back at them.

The creature was certainly intelligent, Meta supposed he should start referring to it as him, if he could talk and control superhuman powers he could certainly hold a grudge, which meant he may kill the soliders! Meta had to act, he dashed out and in a moment had appeared out of nowhere and crushed the guns in his hands. The men took advantage of the surprise and tried to attack Jaker, but they both suddenly felt themselves in the air before being slammed into the ground, they didn't even see Meta flipping them. He turned to Jaker and raised his hands in the air to show he didn't mean any harm Hey, I'm not going to hurt you
Back to top Go down

Break out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:24 pm

"He's speaking for himself." A revolving door formed out of the containers sheet metal and out of it came bursting JaK Sage in his regalia armored form. He pounced at the little creature to hold it down. Jaker had stunned him once. JaK needed to detain him this time around.

Jaker was obviously dangerous. If he hit JaK with that much electricity he would kill a human being on accident and depending on his mental state he would harm others possibly. No, JaK needed to put this thing down now!
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Break out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Jaker took a step back as Jak pounced at him. His instincts guided him but not to run, to end the guy who had just attacked him "What more do you want from me?! You've already taken everything!"He sidestepped and swung at his adversary.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Break out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Suddenly, an extra member joined their party, but rather than to help he wanted to hurt, more specifically he wanted to kill Jaker. He leapt at him, but Jaker was able to avoid the blow and tried to swing at the armoured assailant. At the same moment, a steel fist swung at the side of the man's head, aiming for a knock-out blow, but little did Meta nor Jaker know that it didn't matter if their hits hit or not.
Back to top Go down

Break out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:58 am

So JaK missed the little creature. It was definitely faster than a hen, when it swiped at him however he parried the blow with his forearm and reached out for it only to be stopped mid-grab by the fist of Metamorphi.

The blow hit JaK stiffly in the jaw but the armor's helmet just turned towards Metamorphi after the hit connected and sidekicked him in the ribs to knock him out of the way. "Stay out of this Teen Titan, this little thing is gonna hurt a lot of people if it isn't stopped."
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Break out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:49 am

Jaker hissed and struggled against Jaks grip * I have hurt no one! Let me go now OR ELSE!" Jaker wasnt fully charged on his power but he was feeling it slowly coming back, sadly he only had the power of a double AA battery right now. The only thing he could do was scoot the containers or rip the doors off and use those, He squirmed , bit and kicked at Jak for now though
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Break out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:23 pm

Meta's punch connected, but did practically nothing, there was definitely something special about this armour, even if it was just normal durable armour it would have at least moved the guy's head on contact. JaK went in with a side kick, but Meta was not an idiot, he knew some kind of counter attack would be made and as soon as it was coming he turned to steel, so the kick had no effect whatsoever. It did push Meta back slightly though, giving JaK some space.

Meta was then told to stay out of it, sure, because telling a hero to go away always works Listen to him, he's intelligent. He can be taught to not hurt people, if you just give him a chance then he moved forwards and tried to flip JaK hard onto the cold metal floor. If he was successful with this manoeuvre, he would try to pin him to the ground, pressing his forearm against his throat.
Back to top Go down

Break out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:03 am

(sorry again busy week of school) >_<

The boy became metal - JaK suddenly had an epiphany that this sort of power was once familiar to him.

Metamorphi moved to grab JaK, but Sage had other plans. He tossed the creature to him and then pointed his right wrist at the duo and activated the wrist gauntlet. It was clear that the device on his wrist was some kind of shooter. "Fine, since you two are so chummy." The armor suddenly dissipated and JaK was in his regular attire again breathing heavily. "I'll give you and it time to explain, keep in mind were still under attack."
Back to top Go down
crash14

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Break out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:42 pm

Jaker nodded and took a step back " The name is Jaker jerk, Imma guess your not one of the guys enforcers. I was with Toji and when I was leaving I got jumped and captured, I dont know how long but they experimented on me...I just escaped " Jaker growled " and now Im just repaying the favor!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Break out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break out   Break out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Break out
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next