Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The wind blows with notes [Complete] Vote_lcapThe wind blows with notes [Complete] Voting_barThe wind blows with notes [Complete] Vote_rcap 
Moon
The wind blows with notes [Complete] Vote_lcapThe wind blows with notes [Complete] Voting_barThe wind blows with notes [Complete] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The wind blows with notes [Complete]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazy
Lazy

RPG character
Name: Melissa Seri Williams
Code Name: Lute
Villain or good guy?: Good

The wind blows with notes [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: The wind blows with notes [Complete]   The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Melissa was sitting on a bench letting the wind blows through her. She took a deep breath, and then started singing. "The last light of day fades away, on my long voyage home. A gentle voice echoes in my emotions, its a mother from a time since past" She closed her eyes and continued to sing, letting herself get into the zone, "While the joy of being loved stays, it is replayed in my memories as one of the universal grinds and plays. I will always remember that one love I have."

There was a small group that decided to stay and listen to Melissa sing, they smiled as they were soothed by her soft angelic voice. Melissa paid no attention didn't know they were there, and just continued sing. "No matter how far tomorrow may seem to the eyes I have today. I have the strength to believe myself, love chains were born in my heart on that faithful day, to connect me to your light!"

Last edited by Lazy on Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The wind blows with notes [Complete]   The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:05 pm

Kane was just taking some time as himself for once, rather than as Kicker. Kicker was cool, confident and badass, so it was understandable that Kane liked being Kicker, but every once in a while it was nice to relax. Well, as relaxed as you can be when you're as awkward as Kane and you're in a public place. Yeah, Kane still hadn't come to terms with that who 'making friends as yourself, not just as Kicker' thing. He had a whopping one friend, and he hadn't seen her in a long time.

As Kane was feeling sorry for himself like the sad person he was, he started to hear a beautiful singing voice from somewhere. He looked around and saw that a cute girl with green hair was the source of the beautiful sound. He sat down on a bench and listened to her sing, she started to attract quite a crowd, but Kane felt no obligation to stand up, he was just fine listening from here. When she was done people applauded her, Kane clapped but it was too meek and pathetic for anyone to hear. He tried to meet her eyes and give her a nervous smile, or as he called it; a normal smile.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The wind blows with notes [Complete]   The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:55 pm

Kristen wandered aimlessly through the park, having donned civilians clothing to appear less conspicuous, and was enjoying the cool winter's day. As the wind rustled past her, it carried with it a beautiful singing voice. Interested in where the music was coming from, Kristen followed the voice to the sight of a green haired girl who was sitting on a bench, singing melodically. Kristen noticed that a crowd had gathered to hear her, so she joined the crowd to listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Lazy
Lazy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The wind blows with notes [Complete]   The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:04 pm

Melissa was a bit surprised with the applause and the crowd she had going around her. She smiled, "Thank you all for listening!" She turned to see a boy further back smiling at her. She giggled, and waved to him. She stood up, after thanking a few more people still applauding her and motioned the boy further back to come over.

She saw a bit of how he had blonde messy hair which was really cute. She looked at the crowd again and said, "Thank you again, I'll be back here again in a week!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The wind blows with notes [Complete]   The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:30 pm

Kane's smile was noticed and returned by the green-haired singer, this made Kane turn his head to the side bashfully, he was very shy like that. But Kane was taken by surprise when the girl beckoned him over, he pointed to himself as if to say 'Me?', but there was no mistaking it. Kane got to his feet and walked over to the girl, slowly and awkwardly, when he got there he couldn't even meet her eyes Uhh..umm... h-hi... he looked at his feet, his face red with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The wind blows with notes [Complete]   The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Kristen did not leave with the crowd, but instead stayed behind to compliment the girl personally on her musical talent. She sees her beckoning a sandy haired boy over who was watching her from a distance. He appeared to be a shy fellow, or perhaps was not good with people he didn't know, as he carefully studied his sneakers with a reddened face. Still wanting to speak to the girl, but not wanting to discourage the boy, she walked up casually to the green-haired girl and said, "You have quite an amazing voice. You are surely musically gifted."
Back to top Go down
Lazy
Lazy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The wind blows with notes [Complete]   The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:52 pm

Melissa smiled, she saw how shy he was and just wanted to hug him. He greeted her and she replied, "Hey! You don't need to be shy, I didn't want you to feel like an outsider! What's your name?" She asked him as someone else approached her.

"You have quite an amazing voice. You are surely musically gifted," Melissa smiled at her and said, "Thank you! I just sing and I wasn't really expecting a crowd to start forming. I guess that's what happen when you sing in public."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The wind blows with notes [Complete]   The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:01 pm

If Melissa hugged Kane, he would probably pass out, Kane had the same rule for touching girls as a guy from the 1950's. That rule being: Don't. She then spoke to him, saying that he doesn't need to be shy. Yeah right, she clearly didn't know him all to well U-h-uhh... Th- th- thank y-you. I- uh- I'm K-K-Ka... as he was struggling with his name, another girl came. Great, more of them.

She complimented the green haired girl on her singing voice, speaking with much more confidence than Kane did, not surprising seeing how she was a normal person and not an awkward wreck. Meanwhile, Kane was still struggling, his growing embarrassment only making it worse, he turned his head to the side, his face completely red.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The wind blows with notes [Complete]   The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Kristen returned the smile to the green-haired girl. "Your welcome. I think it's great that you have the courage to sing in public. It certainly isn't something I would have the courage to do,if I could sing, that is." she chuckled lightly. She noticed the sandy-haired boy having some difficulty with this situation and looked over to him. "Hey, you okay, dude?" she asked him, sensing his inability to deal with strange people. Or maybe it wasn't even that, maybe it was with girls? She realized that her air of confidence might intimidate him as well. "You said your name was Kane?" She then addressed both of them, saying, "My name is Kristen. It's good to meet you both."
Back to top Go down
Lazy
Lazy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The wind blows with notes [Complete]   The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Melissa giggled at the boy's shyness. "My name is Melissa, it's a pleasure to meet you both!" She bowed and then she grabbed her backpack and pulled out a container box filled with cookies. She opened it up and held it out to the both of them. "Here have some. I made some back at the academy hoping to meet some people!"

Melissa looked at Kristen and smiled, "You just need a bit of support if you want to sing." Turning to the flustered Kane, "You don't need to be so shy, I won't hurt you, in fact I want to be your friend, which is why I called you over in the first place." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The wind blows with notes [Complete]   The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 4:23 pm

The other girl who had arrived commended green hair for her courage, singing in front of so many people in public, Kane was especially impressed by her courage, he could never do something like that, most normal people would be too embarrassed to do that, let alone a weirdo like Kane. The newcomer asked if he was okay, he gave her a thumbs up and smiled what he hoped was a confident looking smile, in reality he looked afraid, like the girl was come kind of horrible demon.

The girls both introduced themselves politely, Kane tried to do so himself, but he still just stuttered through his name K-K-Ka-K- his face went even redder and he focused on his shoes some more, they were lovely shoes. He noticed the girl offering them cookies, he looked up slowly and reached for one, moving cautiously as if there was a hidden guillotine that would take his hand off if he made a wrong move. He took one then smiled at her somewhat nervously to show his appreciation, his face red once again.

Then green hair, who probably deserved to win 'nice girl of the year', tried to comfort Kane, stating that he didn't have to be shy and that she had called him over because she wanted to be his friend. This whole 'no need to be shy' thing was complete hogwash, but he appreciated the gesture all the same. He blushed, but this time not out of embarrassment, he was happy that she cared so much.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The wind blows with notes [Complete]   The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 4:38 pm

The sandy-haired boy attempted to give Kristen a thumbs-up gesture with a small smile, however it was obvious that he seemed extremely afraid of the situation, and maybe even her. She took this into consideration as she made and attempt to significantly lower the intensity of her permeating aura, a passive effect that lingered whether or not she was in civvies. It wouldn't be surprising if it caused anyone of a shy nature to feel intimidated around her.

Kristen politely took a cookie from the container. "Thanks!" she said gratuitously to the greenette, taking a bite of the cookie. "Whoa, this is really good! I haven't had any baked good that tasted this good in a really long time."
Back to top Go down
Lazy
Lazy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The wind blows with notes [Complete]   The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Melissa smiled as they both took the cookies. "Thank you!"Melissa said to Kristen as she complimented her. "I try to cook best for friends!" She then asked, "Say, why don't we meet up sometime in the near future? I have to be back at my dormitory, as I'm in a private academy so I don't have much time."

Melissa started to pack her things but gave a small wink to Kane as he was still flustered. Melissa thought it was cute and wanted to just constantly compliment him on it.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The wind blows with notes [Complete]   The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 3:54 pm

Kane noticed the girl give him a small wink, he got even more flustered and turned his head to the side, trying in vain to make sure she didn't notice, but he was pretty obvious about it, she would notice pretty easily. Then the girl offered to meet again at some point, Kane gave a nervous smile to show that he approved, he'd have to leave the planning to those two though, he wouldn't be able to talk to contribute.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The wind blows with notes [Complete]   The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 4:18 pm

"Sounds like a plan!" Kristen agreed with Melissa, however faltering a bit. "Unfortunately, I have no means of getting in touch with people at the moment. But I'm sure we can work something out." She looks to Kane as a sign of inclusiveness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wind blows with notes [Complete]   The wind blows with notes [Complete] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wind blows with notes [Complete]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next