Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTeaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Voting_barTeaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTeaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Voting_barTeaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Teaming up with a bunny (hw)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 12:04 pm

She held still and looked around as she listened to him while also thinking, thinking about everything leading up to this point. How she had reached to this point, how she had been so sad then finally came out of a depression before she was killed and how now...she didn't care about a lot of things... strangely even her death... how she had died when her dreams were finally going to come true...

How the guy she had a crush on tricked and killed her... all the feelings she bottled up that she should have cried about now for once finally... how she was finally happy again in so many years... all taken with one bullet.... and she didn't... care... She didn't feel anything towards it. It wasn't a freeing feeling but more of where it is a hole now and the end became numb to only allow memories to reminder her of what once more... it was like something inside her was still... dead... Though she blinked and looked to hotwire when he was done and tried to shove off the thought. "So where's my room?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 12:15 pm

"Your Room? Oh, yeah." He said. "You said you don't have anything to move in, so this should be fairly easy." He explained pulling up a holographic map. There was hallway block that had a few lit blocks, and a few dim ones. Hotwire picked out an easy one to get to from main ops.

"Any time you want to go to where you're bunking just go into the elevator and say you want to go to your room. It will bring you to a corridor with a few rooms, and your room will be at the end." He explained. He then pointed to the cylinders that scanned her. If you looked closely, you would see they were in close-knit pairs. Only one of them was for scanning, the other...

"See those? Those are holo-projectors. Had a few... uh... kinks... but they're working just fine now." Hotwire said cringing at the bad memory of an AI that took over the emitters. "You can have them display all kinds of stuff in midair. The computer does it all automatically. For now, you'll just want to pull up the map of the place. Get a feel for it."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:26 pm

She looked to each thing as he pointed to them it seemed simple enough.... for the most part that is. She then looked to him and nodded once "I'll try to not use it for hacking anything for now then." She walked up to him placing a hand on his shoulder "Thank you Hotwire, this means a lot to me... I won't let you down... and I won't abandon you again... I promise."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:58 pm

"No problem." Hotwire said. He couldn't begin to imagine what Jenny was going through. She had been killed, and was now back... that would be at least unnerving to even the strongest of people.

"If you need anything at all, just ask. I'll send you down a communicator in a couple hours. I have to encrypt one and put it on or server." He said fiddling with the computer again.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 1:19 pm

Jenny watched him a bit with a nod before taking a deep breath and heading towards the portal "I'll be back soon I gotta get my backpack from the hotel I was at. I'll see you when I get back." She said as she left the room.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 1:34 pm

Hotwire turned around. "Oh, wait." He said. "When you get in the elevator and get back to the teleporter room, you'll need to call for the 'Teleporter Map-Jump City.' After that, a holographic map of the city will appear with a few red markers on them. Poke the marker closest to where your hotel is. Then you'll have to set the bioscanner for one person. The dial will be clearly marked. Then grab a portal activator button." He explained spinning the device he used to activate the portal in his hand.

"There should be a stand with a few of them, and it will let you get back through the entrance you used." He gave a slight laugh. "Sorry for the infodump. I've managed to simplify it as far as I could, but teleporting is a pretty exact science. Don't want you to get torn apart by gravitonic shear..." He said.

Last edited by Hotwire on Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 2:01 pm

Jenny blinked when hearing all he said "so you invented a portal blender....wonderful... " She said as she left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaming up with a bunny (hw)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: