Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTeaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Voting_barTeaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTeaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Voting_barTeaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Teaming up with a bunny (hw)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 3:57 pm

After a few minutes of walking, they would approach a marker on his map... under an old abandoned pier.

"This is one of three portals that acts as the hubs T-Jet outlets when we're using it for the sub." He explained pulling a small device from his pocket and aiming it at a symbol on the wall. It was an orange "H" in a gear. If you weren't looking for it... well you'd miss it. He pressed a button and a red beam of light shot out to the symbol. The moment it his the wall, it erupted in a red portal. "After you"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:10 pm

She blinked but smiled brightening at it, this was so much cooler than a basement. She nodded to him and quickly and excitedly went though it.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:55 pm

Hotwire walked in after her. Immediately, they would be in the T-Jet hangar. There were no windows in this room, but they were now far from jump city. The portal closed behind them.

"Welcome to the Titans Hub"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 5:00 pm

She looked around slowly taking off her mask and hood letting her hair down no longer needing ot hide. She a an amazed smile on her face as she looked around tucking her hair behind her ear that Hotwire would not that it was pointy again but not super long. "Whoah...."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 5:25 pm

"Yeah. We have a lot of work to do though. We can always use a human arc welder." He said with a shrug. "I mean, well... you can still do that right?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 5:50 pm

She paused blinking taking a moment to figure out he was talking about but then looked to him and nodded. Yeah I can do energy projection still, and it sounds fun... working on an epic base with a friend..." she smiled "it'll be a good change in pace."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 6:01 pm

"So do you need any help moving things?" Hotwire asked waving his hand on a computer. The door opened and they were faced with another room, with large equipment. It was the teleporter room. Fish swam past the little windows on the corners of the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 6:09 pm

She shook her head watching him "No, I rarely ever get or have more than what i can fit in a single back pack" She walked forward looking out and placing her hand on a little window looking out it. "Mainly cause ever since I was 13 going on 14 I've had bad luck and didn't stay in one place too long.... So i just sorta made sure that i was always ready to leave if i needed to... and if I ever lost my stuff it wouldn't take as long to replace so little things..." She said seeming partly distracted by the fish that she was watching.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 6:18 pm

"I see. We'll set up you a room as soon as possible." He said before opening another door. It entered a long hallway, all glass. Outside was a beautiful seascape.

"Pretty isn't it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 6:23 pm

She looked over to him as he talked then to the door as it opened starting to follow him. She lightly touched the glass dragging her hand across it as they walked looking out it. "Yeah... it is.... and peaceful..." she said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 6:30 pm

A door opened at the end of the hallway opened, revealing a large room with an elevator. 

"After you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 6:38 pm

She gave a nod to him as she entered slowly looking away from the fish putting her hands in her pockets as she entered the room looking around curiously but was silent again.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 3:03 pm

Hotwire stepped in and said "Ops." before the lift began to shoot straight up. It went through various levels, deep blue lights lining the shaft as they shot up. Then they were in the ops room. It was large, with a giant holoprojector in the middle. A massive screen surrounded by a huge panoramic glass dome that filled the eyes. Various fish swam past, with an occasional squid and dolphin.

"Welcome to the Teen Titans Hub."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:20 am

Jenny looked around clearly impressed as she looked to him with a smile "Very Impressive hotwire, you clearly got stronger and smarter since the last time I saw you. Making your own team underground base, gear,.... " she nodded to him "I'm glad to be on the same side and team again hotwire"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 11:23 am

"Always a pleasure." Hotwire said walking to the main computer. He pressed a few buttons. "Now hold still a minute... I have to do I bioscan to get you entered into the Hub Computer so that well... you can come and go as you wish. The only reason the auto defenses didn't attack you was because of my proximity to you." Hotwire explained. Two small cylindrical devices on the side of the main room would whir, and scan Jenny over, before dinging.

"Fantastic." Hotwire said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaming up with a bunny (hw)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: