Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Vote_lcapTeaming up with a bunny (hw) Voting_barTeaming up with a bunny (hw) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Vote_lcapTeaming up with a bunny (hw) Voting_barTeaming up with a bunny (hw) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Teaming up with a bunny (hw)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Empty
PostSubject: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Jenny or well Shade Bunny Jenny's new hero identity finished handing up the last bundle of Russian soldiers she found by following clues they had unknowingly left behind. She then taped a note in an envelope that said Hotwire in thick black sharpie on the front. She had been leaving the message "I wish to meet you - Shade Bunny" with then a code of a series of numbers and letters that was based off of a game that she found out he played way back when she lived in the tower with him.

The message would be an easy one to break for him and on each one it would tell him a location and times that spread across the duration of the week to say this is where she'd be at and at what times just in case he missed one of the times for some reason. Jenny then crouched down and Jumped up high using her flight to make it look like she was just bunny hopping away from roof to roof heading to the beach where if Hotwire chose to meet her would be the said location on the letter.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 8:40 pm

Hotwire stood on the shore line. These were the coordinates in the letter. He still had some contacts in the police department who alerted him of a code directed at him. They couldn't crack it, as it was written in a strange type. Hotwire recognized it immediately. It was obscure Horilian text. There was some on a few signs in a game he played hardcore about a year prior.

Only hardcore fans would know what the text meant, and only someone who knew anything about hotwire would try to get a hold of him like that.

So here he was.

He heard a distinct wooshing, and someone dropped down right near him. His arms lit up in that distinctive blue, ready to fight just in case.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Jenny landed by him and slowly stood up looking at him she held up her hands in surrender as she spoke with the help of her mouth mask, in a boy voice. "Whoah hey I come in peace flame hair. If you want I'll even remove my weapons for you." if he asked her to shed take off and toss her swords and machine pistols to the ground for him but if he didn't shed cross her arms and look to him. "I know what your thinking, or possibly do, but I only sent the coded messages so i only got you and not someone else that and I would have emailed but you're not easy to find."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 8:54 pm

So it was some guy. It was kind of dark too. Sun going down and all. But he didn't seem to want to fight... and that's the only reason hotwire went on the defensive. His arms powered down. "Yeah. I have my reasons. But if you wanted to get in touch with me so badly, there must be something pretty damn compelling. So who are you and what do you want?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:02 pm

She smiled under her mask when he didn't attack or anything and was clam and respectable with how he was talking to her much unlike who everyone seemed to be doing now and days so in return she gave the same tone back to him. "I want to help you stop this war, the soilders I took down is proof towards me knowing my %#!@ and like I said in the messages, I'm shade Bunny." she took a deep breath before continuing. "I know this is a really hard thing to ask of others now and days but I want you to trust me when i say I want to help you with this under the fact that like you I'm fighting for this city, the people in it, and those I care for... but... I can't do it alone and Honestly you're my best chance in trying to stop this thing."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Hotwire considered what this person was telling him. Whoever it was wanted his help in bringing peace to the city. It's not like he hadn't tried, but another hand was always welcome. Just to be safe, he did a quick scan to see what kind of tech was on their person and...

wait...

There was a voice changer. This person sounded like a normal male. By the looks of those frequency alteration circuits, it's to make a male sounding voice from a...

"I see. I'll trust you. As soon as you tell me who you really are... miss." He said crossing his arms. He didn't appreciate someone asking his trust and leaving out details.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 8:11 pm

Jenny sighed but chuckled she couldn't expect anything else from hotwire. "Sorry Hotwire, but the only reason I am keeping who I am a secret is because of 2 reasons. One The city doesn't need the shock of someone being back from where i was so i'm keeping who i am a secret. That and I figured you'd get too suspicious if you heard I was contacting you but i guess I should stop making excuses" she pulled off her mask, hood, and let her hair down running her hand through it so it would fall down since she had so much gel in it. "And show you how i am, and before you ask no... I dont know how i'm back but I am..."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:47 pm

Oh what to say? It's not like he was that surprised. He was a superhero. He'd been to alternate dimensions, and lived in a metal fort under the sea. Dead people coming back was par for the course. Besides, he had seen another Energy Warrior look-alike. Maybe she was related, he didn't know.

"I-I see." He said. "I understand why you kept it under wraps. Your secret's safe."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:04 pm

She nodded once to him putting her stuff back on. "Thanks, so then whats the plan hotwire?" she asked him her voice swapping back to the boy one as the mask went on. She pulled up her hood looking to him for the answer ready to start right away.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:10 pm

"Well it depends on a couple of things really. I'd assume that being... well... legally deceased makes living accommodations difficult. Do you need a place to stay?" Hotwire asked right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:15 pm

Jenny crossed he arms sighing "Yeah it does but I make do...." She looked up at him as he offered her a place to stay. "Depends what do you have in mind?" She asked hoping he didn't say the basement at his parents house... god knows she wasn't going to be going back into someone elses house to live in for a bit any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:43 pm

"Well I have a base. It has a lot of room, and it's pretty secluded... and sort of hidden at the bottom of the ocean." He added nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:48 pm

she blinked.... with that Hotwire just got like 10% cooler... her had a mother #%!$ing under water base hell yes. "oh.... okay then... and lemme guess no pin the tail on the donkey in there to avoid leaks?..... do you get free pluming too now?"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 10:30 am

"Well unless you can pin a hole in 10 inch qua-hydride steel... be our guest." Hotwire said. He pulled up a map on the city. "We should be able to catch a portal to the Hub after a 10 minute walk." He said, before realizing Shadow probably wouldn't understand this. "Oh, uh, you'll see."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 1:21 pm

She chuckled and nodded starting to walk "Right" the when he said the next part she got really impressed. She knew what he was talking about alright, gotta love video games. "Whoah you made one of those?! Now that's pretty cool man and really smart on the terms of saving time in the elevator i thought we'd have to take.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaming up with a bunny (hw)   Teaming up with a bunny (hw) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaming up with a bunny (hw)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: