Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLet's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Voting_barLet's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Vote_lcapLet's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Voting_barLet's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:03 am

Nightingale leaped over to the woman and whacked her to the ground with her sword. "I AM FLOOPNEYAHS SAVIOR AND I SHALL NOT BE SILENCED!" She then proceeded to run around around knocking over things and hit people with her shirt sword before hopping on Quinns wardrobe holding her sword in the air VE VA LE REVOLUTION!"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 3:36 pm

That's when the door to the wardrobe would open wide, and out from it came a thick smoke that quickly filled the immediate area, making it very difficult to see. Quinn snuck out at this point, under the cover of the smoke and headed over towards the cash register to make a withdrawal whilst the clerks were busy, coughing and trying to swipe the smoke away.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:02 am

Nightingale flopped off the wardrobe as it opened and knew what this meant.... FREE THINGS! Nightingale quickly grabbed random things excitedly as she snuck out of the store and kept an eye out for Quinn with a wide smile holding onto her new rocking chair and a teddy bear used for display.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 1:31 pm

“Put the cash back, and back away from the register”. That was the voice of a security guard who had arrived at the scene. He stood at the entrance of the store, soon joined by two other similar looking guards. Of course, Quinn had no intention of putting the money back because a security guard told her to. No, in fact, it brought a smile to Quinn’s face. Nightingale had a teddy, as a toy. Quinn had three security guards to toy with. Moving away from the cash register, Quinn stepped slowly towards the three whom had assembled. They stood firm, well, two of them did. One became rather anxious, nervous. As Quinn got closer, he reached for his gun. But as he did so, Quinn spat out a blob of poison towards him. The poison hit the gun, and his hand, creating a burning sensation to which the Guard fell to the floor, withering in pain. His comrades then reached for their firearms, shooting towards Quinn whilst a customer was calling the cops. Quinn darted away from the gun fire, leaping behind the till to take cover. “Little help?”.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Nightingale sat in the rocking chair rocking back and forth as she played with the teddy bear smiling and giggling. When she heard Quinn she stopped but still smiled "Right!" she ran over and jumped up drop kicking one man as she took his gun shooting his cowoker and rotated as she shoved her teddy bear in the mans mouth and landed on his head and stood there her heels on her nose and waited till he was done squirming and took his co workers gun jumping up and down. "I got em Quinn!"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:56 am

As the consistent gunfire halted, Quinn peered up from behind the desk to see Nightingale quickly and effectively dispatch of the two guards who had hoped to spoil their fun. Quinn stepped out now, apprehending one of the weapons herself. It was a little different to what she was used to, but a gun is a gun, a weapon is a weapon and Quinn felt quite useless without one. "Good job". Quinn remarked, a smile on her face as she looked from Nightingale to the rest of the store. In the background, sirens could be heard, the police getting closer and closer. "We really need to go... got everything you want?". No turning back once they've gone.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:55 pm

Nightingale smiled to her as she came out and jokingly saluted her when she told her she did a good job. Nightingale sighed and frowned "I really wanted the teddy bear but that gaurd ruined him...." she perked up "But I'll just grab a new one next door on the way out!" she said smiling brightly giggling.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:06 am

Quinn nodded back towards Nightingale, though her attention was turned to elsewhere as a customer crouched on the floor had his phone out, trying to capture a photo of the two for the police. Quinn didn't let this happen, a well placed shot as she fired the pistol once; which saw the bullet puncture through the phone, knocking it to the ground. Quinn then gestured for Nightingale to follow, heading out of the store.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:00 pm

Nightingale blinked when Quinn looked to a boy and she smiled posing cutely for the camera but when it was shot she shrugged and ran into the toy store on their way out. she then would catch up with quin her arms over filled with large and small stuffd animals. "I got you a panda one!!" she shouted to quinn."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:19 pm

It was a thoughtful gesture on the part of Nightingale to get a stuffed animal Panda. But now was perhaps not the best time to exchange gifts. Why? Well, because not long after having departed the store did the girls run into the cops - who on first glace appeared to have them surrounded. "Stop where you are! And drop the weapons!". The shout of the commanding officer, leading this police operation. "Don't suppose that's an explosive Panda?". Quinn said to Nightingale in somewhat of a light tone. They could do with an exploding panda right now, or some other idea to get them out of this sticky situation. This is exactly why Quinn made it a point to never ever leave base without the appropriate equipment, yet here we are...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:24 pm

Nightingale giggled slowly more and more it turning more and more insane as she dropped the stuffed animals to the ground handing Quinn the panda never stopping looking at the officers. She held her gun to her head laughing loudly and insanely as she slowly leaned to her left the cops shouting for her to drop it even more as they lowered their guns to try and calm her down not wanting her to kill herself. Though she suddenly stumbled to the side she was leaning toward and then used her bursts to run faster than they could follow shooting each on in the head tackling the last one to the ground and pinned him down and bit off his ear staring at him with insane eyes shooting off blasts as she punched his face in until he was dead then got up drawing her smiley face on each of the foreheads before skipping over to quinn holding the ear out to her "I got you another gift Quinny!"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:40 pm

That was quite the display from Nightingale, and for better or for worse, Quinn had the front row seat. It was crazy, really, for a moment there... Quinn felt sorry for the officers - especially the one who had his ear bitten off. Who does that anyway? People with a few screws loose. "I don't even... ...what". Quinn said, looking down at the ear being held out in front of her. It wasn't the usual spoils of war that Quinn was accustom to. A sword, a piece of armor... but not an ear. "You can keep it, reminder of our fun afternoon". As if the rest of HIVE didn't think Quinn was insane already, try explaining a bitten off ear. "But we should get moving, maybe split up - got a place to go?". A plann, a question that became more valid due to the police sirens that sounded a lot louder - backup was close.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 9:34 pm

She smiled and pocked the ear hugging Quinn smiling brightly. "Okay!, You know you're really nice Quinn! I'm glad were friends!" she said with a giggled but blinked when she said they should split up and she looked down a bit. "Yeah but my parents are mean and all they do is stare ate me, same with my brother..." she crossed her arms pouting "I swear, you kill someone and years later they still hold it against you even after you have tea parties with them and they arent even nice enough to shower and smell better and not like rotting flesh too."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 5:36 am

Quinn looked toward Nightingale with a slightly raised eyebrow, intrigued. Up until this point, Nightingale hadn't really divulged much more information than her name. There was something nice about someone feeling comfortable enough around you to share things. Though Nightingale's tale took a rather quick turn down a dark path. Quinn knew a little something about killing parents, but from the sounds of it; Nightingale's were without the ability to escape the Reaper.

"Sounds... rough. I would invite you to where I'm heading, but. They already deem me to be a psychopath, they would only think the worst of you if you came". Though HIVE would probably take back their quick judgement of Quinn if they were to meet Nightingale. But there was no need for that, it was good having a friend outside of that club. Quinn bent over and picked up the Panda stuff animal off the floor, gripping it tight. "We'll see you at a tea party sometime". A smile, Quinn nodded towards Nightingale in a friendly fashion before taking off before the place was crawling with cops. "Remember to run!". Quinn yelled out, little bit of advice. It was unlikely Nightingale ripping ears off all of the JCPD would go down well.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 6:19 am

Nightingale smiled more when she took the panda, she didnt mind at all that quinn didn't find nightingale as the girl you take home at all at least she didnt respond to what time of day is it with an AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH people so needed to learn that despite the fact that Nightingale replaced peoples teeth a lot with.... things... she wasn't a dentist so they needed to stop saying ahhh all the time when they saw her, she was not going to check their teeth for them! She froze the moment Quinn said she'd come to a tea party sometime. She was going to come.... no one ever willingly came to one.... no one talked during one either.... not even when she was a little girl and not super scary to others.... she was going to come.

she slowly smiled a tear rolling down her cheek. She wasn't going to be alone for once! She needed to get her something to say thank you! Someones still beating heart! No... thats being too forward..... a couples hands being held together to show her that she was glad they were buddies! no... nightingale thought about it and based on the track record Quinn didnt really like severed things when given to her....

Nightingale suddenly zoned back in and was in a poilice car and suddenly leaned forward shouting in the man who was driving's ear "I NEED FLOWERS!" The man got so started he swerved the car into a fire hydrant making it flip and roll landing upside down. Soon Nightingale crawled out tossing the keys to the hand cuffs and the hand cuffs behind her along with a large shard of glass that was in her thigh. "Hmmm now what kind......" she gasped and smiled brightly. "I know! BLOOD RED ROSES!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2