Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Vote_lcapHere comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Voting_barHere comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Vote_lcapHere comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Voting_barHere comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika)   Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 10:37 am

Before Hope new what was happening, the floor became closer and closer and lightning fast speed until everything went dark. She would then slowly wake up and look around her to see she was in another room that kind of resembled the room with the Praying mantis's in the tubes. 
Her eyes began to adjust to the bright lights when she saw a man before her saying that she should survive. Hope didn't even know what to do! There were at least four people around her all with different tools and a mask covering her face. The only thing she could see for an escape was a big glass panel that a bunch of men in business suits were watching her. She doubted that it was any regular kind of glass though.

Hope would struggle to get out of the straps holding her to the cold panel which would make the few people around her chuckle. "You are a typical girl trying to break free. Did you think you could actually run away Shōmei." The Japanese man said insultingly, pulling out a syringe with blue liquid. "Don't take this personally, we are just finishing what your father started and failed to do." He said with simplicity. "This might sting a little.." The Japanese man said as he shoved the syringe in Hope's arm, making her scream out in pain. The corners of her eyes would begin to go black, but she fought to stay awake. 

After a few minutes, Hope would be breathing hard and would barely be conscious. "I'm surprised little girl..." He said as he set down the empty syringe and looked at me dead in the eye. Hope shivered but she didn't want to back down. He simply sighed and clapped his hands, having several doctors walk over to Hope, one with a razor. Hope was internally screaming right now, her hair! The doctor brought down the razor to her head and began to shave of every inch of her head, but Hope would stare at the man to show that she wouldn't back down. 

He stared at Hope for a few minutes "I guess we'll have to shut you down." He said with obvious disappointment. "After this you'll be put through a 2 year training program to become a personal weapon for the Japan Army. Your friends won't be able to save you anymore." He said with a grin, leaving the room. 
A sliding door would open and a large shadow would walk into the room, making Hope's mouth drop. Her dad?!

"I'm sorry baby girl. I tried to protect you... I really did.. It was either you or your mother..." He said as he picked up a black syringe, cleaning off the end. "So all of this was because of you.. I guess maybe this is better for the both of us if I just stay with these criminals.."  Hope would say, tears spilling over her cheeks. Her father would put the needle in her eye, letting Hope scream out as the world went black.

if her friends managed to find the underground laboratory, they would enter a room with all the business men watching as Hope's body was being changed before them. They would have to go through more Praying Mantis's before they even got to that room though, along with human guards with firearms. By the time they got there, A completely different looking girl would be on a test table, they probably wouldn't even recognize her now that her skin was blue, and her lips and eyes were black. They destroyed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika)   Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:45 pm

Finding the place they had taken Hope was easy. The Japanese man had left the police station without killing Hotwire. The teen had been able to decode the information they had obtained earlier, discovering this location, along with certain other details. Kane had helped a lot as well. Smith knew that he owed his life to the teen. That gorilla had needed to focus on him, which prevented it from killing Smith with ease. Now the team of three had come to rescue their captive ally and friend.

Getting into the facility, however, was more difficult. Guards armed with sub-machine guns, a small army of mutant mantises, and several bulkheads stood in their way. Not to mention that mutant Gorilla...

Smith was so done with this. They had been through a lot today. He brought his motorcycle to a stop, letting his two allies off before dismounting. "We're going to end this here and now," he said. Smith looked at Kane. "You're stronger than that gorilla. You were at a disadvantage before, because you had to protect us." He drew his pistol. "This time, I will take care of myself, so you are free to go all out. Wreck that jerk."

He looked at Hotwire. "That scientist has caused us a lot of grief. I have to give him credit, he's smart, so he's going to have some tricks up his sleeve. It's going to take somebody smarter than him to take him down."

Smith looked at the guarded door that led to the underground lab. He started moving forward. "While you two are destroying the place, I am going to grab Shomei and get her out of there. I'm counting on you guys, and Shomei is counting on all of us. Let's go."

The guards aimed their weapons and started shooting a spray of bullets in the direction of the heroes. Smith ran behind the cover of a mail drop box and shot one of the guards in the knee, dropping him to the ground in pain.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika)   Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 7:03 pm

Hotwire got off his cycle and approached smith once they had arrived. "We'll finish this here, now, and today." He said following them in. Once the first set of guards were out of the way, they were at a door. "Give me a second." He said looking through the next rooms security cameras.

"We have three guards in the next room. I can take them" He said opening the door. Each of the guards would then find themselves blind as the lights flickered out. There was a pair of night vision goggles on the opposite wall, which flew to hotwire, and put themselves on. He then went about taking out each guard.

When he was done, the lights flickered on. "Piece of cake."

Last edited by Hotwire on Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika)   Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Kane kicked at the gorilla, but it blocked his kick. It had amazing strength, much more than should have been possible even for a Gorilla! Kane cursed the Japanese guys for going way too overboard with mutating this Gorilla as he was thrown through the wall, he hit the wall in the other room, cracking it, before he collapsed to the floor. He tried to get to his feet, but he collapsed to the floor Hope...

He didn't notice that he had blacked out once he had woken up, it just passed by in a second, he groaned as he got to his feet, he felt like Titans Tower had fallen on him. He joined his allies in the other room, he mostly sat in the corner, looking angrily at his feet while Hotwire traced the place where Hope was being held.

Soon they went to the place on Officer Smith's motorcycle, Smith went over each persons role, Kane had to help trash the place, as well as taking on the Gorilla if he encountered him, Kane would gladly follow those orders I'm coming for you, Hope...

The guards started firing at the group, to which Kane responded by avoiding the bullets easily and dashing at them when they had to reload, blurring at them and kicking on into the wall, the others fired at him and he jumped up, the bullets all missing him, he blurred between guards, taking them out before moving on, he moved so fast that they couldn't hit him.

Soon, he was done, all the guards outside were done. He did a backflip, landing beside his allies Are we ready to go? It was clear by his body language and facial expression that he wanted to go so badly, he was ready to kick ass.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika)   Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:27 pm

As the three heroes easily took out the few guards that were at the main entrance, Hope was constantly being injected with different serums and and being thrown under boiling hot water. At this time, she would be screaming every now and then, but quickly would be silenced at the boiling water filled her lungs, but this time, it didn't hurt as much. Each one was less and less painful, why?

Meanwhile, more guards were being sent to attack the intruders, but being a secret lab, after the 40 were down the only thing they had to really worry about was the gorilla who would be let out at any given moment. 
As the men grew nearer, they heard a voice that told them that they found the intruders. They threw in tear gas and would open fire recklessly, shooting two of their own men but not caring at all. They obviously were just there for the kill, not caring who died in the process, they were almost like terrorists!

If the three would make it through the bullet shower, there would be two doors available for them to use. One led down a long corridor with the gorilla waiting, with Hope on the other side, while the other led to the main control room that made sure the lab's lights, ventilation, and emergency system were all in check. That corridor would simply have 7 guards in the hall way along with two scientists in the actual control room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika)   Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:47 am

Smith grinned as his teammates destroyed the security guards. He could get used to working alongside meta-humans.

They ran into another wave of enemies. There was tear gas in the air. Smith was glad he had his helmet on. The gas wasn't reaching his eyes, and any officer worth his salt could handle the slight taste that got through. The spray of bullets, however, were a different problem. A few rounds hit his combat armor, putting pretty big dents in it. Smith bit his lip as he ducked behind cover. He picked up the sub-machine gun from a fallen guard. It was time to use his secret weapon.

Smith threw a small, oval object around the corner. It hit the metal floor with a heavy thud and kept rolling, passing by the eyes of most of the gun-crazy guards. They would recognize it immediately as a hand grenade, without a pin.

"Grenade!" One of the guards yelled. They ran to dive behind cover, only to get shot in the back by Smith. The officer moved quickly, firing short bursts of bullets at guards who were fleeing from his grenade. As they fell to the ground, the guards couldn't understand the insanity of the charging policeman. He was running towards his own grenade?

But the explosive never detonated. It was simply a very convincing fake. Behind the fake exterior, the bomb was nothing more than a chunk of metal. The deceit had worked wonderfully, allowing Smith to take out the majority of the guards in a short time.

When the other guards were out of the way, Smith opened the door leading to the lab where Hope was.

Kicking the door open, Smith immediately started shooting at the dozen or so mantises that stood ready to rush him. There was the gorilla, but the Japanese man wasn't. He must have been in another room. "Get the gorilla. Leave the mantises to me." Smith yelled at Kane. All he had to do was hold them off until Hotwire could hack into the control system and work some tech magic.

A mantis got too close and cut deep into Smith's arm. He kneed it in the neck before shooting it in the head. Even if he had managed to fool the others, he couldn't fool himself. He could certainly get the attention of these mutant mantises. He could even hold them off for a long time, but he couldn't survive their onslaught. He was just a normal human. Humans had limits, and Smith was in over his head.

The gorilla ran towards Kane, roaring in rage. He had beaten this meta-human before, and he would do it again.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika)   Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:18 am

Hotwire made his way to the control room. There were seven guards in that hallway. He threw an explosive disc, and used his powers to make it detonate in midair. Two guards down. With a snap of his fingers, a lighting fixture came down, smushing three more of the guard.

Two left, at the very end. They would try to take a few shots, only for the fixture to fly up and pin them to a wall. Ouch. The fixture fell down as he hacked open the door. Inside were two scientists, quaking in fright.

One of them was about to make a move for a gun on the table. "Not a chance." Hotwire said taking out his grapple. It shot across the room and grabbed the man by the shirt. His already weak grip on the gun loosened, causing it to clatter to the floor. The grapple pulled in the man on his little wheely chair and right up to hotwire, where he recieved a nice hook to the jaw.

He immediately looked at the other fine mind in the room. "Don't try anything funny." With a gulp, the man nodded as hotwire went to work. He began hacking the cameras in the facility, but these scientists had put up some locks. He got the first couple camera's, but the camera in the long corridor and hope's cell would take a minute to unlock. The corridor first, and hopes a minute later. Whoever was running this show didn't mess around.

He did find an interesting panel however. It was monitoring all the mutants in the facility. There were mantises, and a gorilla. "Fascinating."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika)   Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:02 pm

Kane stormed into the building with his allies, getting ready to crack skulls. As soon as they entered, guards fired at them, Kane ducked behind cover and was just about to go out and take them all out, but he saw that Smith was up to something so he decided to let him take this one.

Kane blinked when Smith ran after his own grenade, Kane wanted to save Hope too, but he wasn't willing to go that far. Just before he was about to leap out and grab Smith to drag him away, he realised that the grenade wasn't going to explode, the enemy realised as well, but it was too late for them.

Kane walked on along Smith and Hotwire, kicking a downed guard in the ribs as he passed through. The corridor led to two doors, one lead to the control room and another lead to Hope, Kane gave a silent nod to Hotwire, wishing him good luck. Then Smith kicked open the door.

As soon as the door opened, Kane dashed at the Gorilla, who clearly had the same idea and was running at him. Kane lashed out his foot at the same time as the Gorilla would try to attack him, for a second, it looked like their blows would clash. But then Kane suddenly stopped all of his momentum, dashed to the side of the gorilla and then behind it, before going towards the Gorilla as if there was a wall that he bounced off of. All this happened in the space of a single second, the Gorilla would only see Kane blur out of his field of vision and if he did not react in time, he would feel a foot striking his back with 30 tons of force.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika)   Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:12 pm

As Hotwire was hacking into the systems, not only would he see mantis's, the gorilla, and a few giant worms, he'd also find these blue baby like things with half of their body a robot.
As Hotwire looked into the next camera, he would see a group of business men in suits, looking out one window, all talking in Japanese. The next camera would show a room with many scientists all around a table with person in a simple white doctors gown with all blue skin and no hair. Hotwire would probably not recognize her as the Hope that he just saw a few hours ago, but he might recognize her screams of pain as they keep on injecting her with one serum after another them dipping her in boiling water.

When Kane would kick the gorilla, it would send it flying into the door, breaking down the entrance to the lab, letting Hope's screams ring out into the air. They would quickly be silenced as she was, once again, thrown into boiling water. 
But! The force of the kick threw the gorilla through most of the test tables and into the scientists, including the one who was controlling dipping Hope in the water and bringing her out. Now the girl was stuck in boiling water, but at least the gorilla didn't seem like he was getting up anytime soon, along with the few scientists who were crushed under lab tables. 

Now that most of the lab tables were thrown about, only two scientists were left standing, one running for the door, and oddly, one running to the boiling water yelling Hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika)   Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 3:35 am

The scientist running towards the boiling water was none other than Hope's father. He plunged his hands into the hot water, screaming in pain as he did so. Grabbing onto the frame that Hope was tied to, he pulled with all of his might, tapping into his adrenaline. Mr. Hodges lifted the frame out of the water and then pulled it off to the side. The metal supports of the frame broke, and Mr. Hodges laid his daughter on the ground before untying the straps around her arms and legs.

"I'm so sorry, Hope. I never wanted this to happen."

Kane had knocked out the gorilla. Smith grinned. He knew Kane had it in him.

One mantis got too close, and cut deep into Smith's leg as he tried to kick it away. Those blades just cut through his armor like butter. The trigger of his gun clicked, and he didn't have time to reload. Smith grabbed the arms of the mantis in front of him and gave them a firm tug, ripping them off. Their blades were so effective at cutting, that they would probably be a good weapon to defeat the mantises themselves.

Smith cut off the head of the armless mantis. "Heal from that," he said, his voice shaking with pain. The next mantis got close, and Smith blocked it's attacks with the borrowed blades. He then slashed at the mutant's chest, cutting it in half. Wow these things were good at cutting. He should have started the fight like this.

There were still too many mantises for Smith to realistically defeat, although now that Kane was free their chances were improving. Smith's confidence was short lived, as one of the mantises turned towards Hope. It jumped with sudden speed and lashed out it's blades, impaling Hope's dad through the chest.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika)   Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Was that… was that Shomei? Couldn’t be… but that scream was unmistakable. And the rest of them, well, they were in trouble. ”No way.” He said. He kept looking through the biometrics scanners, and found an uplink to another terminal in the room. This one had multiple sliders, with labels for each mutant, and a couple buttons. Under each one however, was a n electrical keyhole. The keyhole was labelled “Cerebral Overide”

Hotwire immediately realized what this meant. It was a failsafe in case a mantis escaped. It allowed for quick, efficient shutdown of any of their creations. With a wave, each keyhole activated.

All of a sudden… it would get much less violent in that room. Each and every mantis went wide eyed. Then, they crumpled. For some reason, it looked like their brains had just decided to take vacations.

”That takes care of that.”

With a wave of his hand, all the computers locked up. They wouldn’t unlock again unless he gave the command. He then ran from the room, leaving a scared scientist quaking in his pure white boots.

Hotwire immediately went back to the room the others were in.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika)   Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Kane's kick connected with the gorilla and sent it flying roughly through a set of twin doors, knocking it out, it was almost disappointing how easy that was, but Kane wasn't messing around. The Gorilla knocked down the scientists like bowling pins, Kane would have laughed, but he was too fired up right now.

The opening of the door revealed high pitched screams which sounded very much like Hope, Kane widened his eyes under his mask Hope! he dashed in, he saw a scientist go to where the screams came from, who was obviously Hope. For a second, he was about to launch him into the wall, when he realised the scientist was helping Hope.

When Hope was lifted out of the water, Kane saw her changed appearance and his eyes widened, she now had no hair and she had blue skin What have they done...? hopefully her appearance was all that they changed, and that she was still the same Hope on the inside.

Suddenly, a Mantis leaped at the scientist who saved Hope, Kane was taken by surprise and by the time he kicked the mantis into a wall, it had already impaled the scientist. Kane cursed loudly and crushed the Mantis' head with his foot as it regenerated, destroying his brain and cracking the ground under it.

Kane growled in frustration, what good was he if he couldn't save people? That man couldn't exactly be called an 'innocent' bystander, he was involved in these experiments that would make the RSPCA have a heart attack, not to mention the human experimentation, but he didn't deserve to die!

A mantis leapt at him, but he turned to it and swung with his foot, he hooked his foot above it's head and slammed it down to the ground, crushing it's neck so that the head flew off. He turned to the other mantises, ready to kill them as well, but suddenly they all collapsed to the ground, as if someone had shut off their brains.

Kane somehow just realised that he was getting angry, he took deep breaths until he was calm again and his eyes turned to Hope, he ran to her side and knelt down Hope, can you hear me!?! It's me...! his voice went deadly quiet so the others wouldn't hear ...Kane
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika)   Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:58 pm

Finally, Hope's dad tried to fix something by helping his daughter, but it was too late. His own creation would end him.
The mantis's pincer went straight through his heart, in and out like it's killed hundreds of times. Soon after that though, it would go wide eyed, almost like it regretted it, but it would collapse. 
Kane also joined the people in the room and would crush a few mantis's with such rage, it was almost terrifying, but their hard work had payed off, everything would hopefully end soon.

Hope would slightly open her eyes, but not enough to see anything. She could hear, but her body was too exhausted to function, she could only mumble something that wasn't audible, and then she would pass out once more. 

A few moments would pass and the last standing scientists in the room would regain his composure and look at the heroes around him. "Well I guess I'll have to return to Japan to finish up my work here. Now, we could do this the easy way or the hard way. Hand me over my project, or I'll have each of you hunted down and assassinated." The man said rather calmly, looking at Hope and taking a few steps over all the wreckage. "You see, I have many clients who would kill for a weapon, they are going to pay me millions, they could even pay you, you see." He said, looking at each hero individually, regaining his business like posture. "I can each form you to be greater then you could ever wish to be! Come to Japan with me and I can give you fortune!" He said with a twisted grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika)   Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:41 pm

After everything they had fought through, this man dared to attempt to bribe them? Smith felt an almost overwhelming desire to shoot the man here and now. There was no doubt in his mind that the scientist deserved it. The world would be a better place without him.

But Order needed to be maintained. Jump City had been through too much lately. As a police officer, it was Smith's responsibility to keep the cracking city together. That meant obeying the rules, and the rules said that Smith couldn't just kill somebody because he thought they deserved to die.

Smith pointed his gun at the scientist's face. "You..." He had to pause a moment to catch his breath. "You are under arrest, for several accounts of attempted manslaughter, kidnapping and torturing a minor, performing illegal experiments, and attempting...unsuccessfully...to resist arrest, as well as attempting to bribe a police officer. Get on the ground and put your hands above your head." The scientist merely grinned and stayed standing. He was too confident to fear a simple police officer.

Okay, Smith thought. We'll do this the hard way.

Smith ran up to the scientist and punched him in the gut. The man doubled over and fell to his knees. Smith pushed him over and pulled his hands behind his back, handcuffing him. "When I tell you to do something, you do it, genius."

Smith looked up at Kane. "You need to get Hope to the hospital, right away. I'll finish up here." Smith started telling the man his rights, and kept the gun pressed to his back.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika)   Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 5:30 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika)   Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes the twist (Dar, Hotwire, and Pika)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next