Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Home Grown (Open to applicants) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Home Grown (Open to applicants) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Home Grown (Open to applicants) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Home Grown (Open to applicants) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Home Grown (Open to applicants) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Home Grown (Open to applicants) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Home Grown (Open to applicants) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Home Grown (Open to applicants) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Home Grown (Open to applicants) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Home Grown (Open to applicants) Vote_lcapHome Grown (Open to applicants) Voting_barHome Grown (Open to applicants) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Home Grown (Open to applicants) Vote_lcapHome Grown (Open to applicants) Voting_barHome Grown (Open to applicants) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Home Grown (Open to applicants)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Home Grown (Open to applicants) Empty
PostSubject: Home Grown (Open to applicants)   Home Grown (Open to applicants) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 8:07 pm

Kale had walked for hours to find the correct spot, and finally somewhere off the main road in the acres of wilderness that was Jump City's Central park he found a space for the foundation.

The pink haired mage wiped the sweat from his brow and loosened his scarf as he took in the scenery. Then he opened his spell book and read the schematics he had written down from Titans Tower just days earlier and stuck a finger in his mouth. He pulled the finger out and chanted words in a dead language. His finger radiated with a cyan hue at the tip. That's when he look out a large seed from the confines of his mage cloak - nearly the size of his palm and wrote all over it with the energy on his finger. Words formed on the seed in illuminated incantations and then dissipated as soon as they formed.

After four minutes of writing Kale smiled, dug a hole in the Earth and planted the seed in the ground then buried it. The Titan plopped down next to the burial spot cross legged with the spellbook out in front of him and began to speak in tongues.

This would continue for fifteen minutes before anything transpired, but eventually....The ground began to rumble and crack as Kale chanted louder, faster, and he seemed to enter a state of hallucination. Sweat beads ran down the side of his forehead and his eyes began to glow bright white!

Home Grown (Open to applicants) 11110810

Suddenly large wooden protrusions extended out the ground around the boy and spiraled upward for over twenty feet before finally converging at a point and branching off to form branches. The base of wooden spires also converged and formed the trunk of a tree. Kale was no longer visible, but the events did not stop.

The gigantic tree formed leaves, thickened it's hide and grew moss on it's sides that seemed to have been there for decades already. The tree continued to grow outward until it was fully in the shape of a (T). Then came windows, rooms, a lush garden all developing simultaneously from the magic tree. Eventually the abnormal vegetation growth ceased with the formation of a giant gate doorway on the front of the tree and out walked Kale. He was breathing heavily, but it was done now. He wrapped his scarf tighter and held his spellbook close - the tree was done. His home was built. Everything else would sprout once it got enough nourishment from the Earth, but for now...

Kale needed to focus on membership.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Grown (Open to applicants)   Home Grown (Open to applicants) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:35 am

Bow was walking out into the forest to head to her meadow. The girl had a lot on her mind right now and it seemed the skies were always dark around her. She sighed as she made her way through the trees but stopped abruptly at the new addition to the scenery. "W-wha..." She saw a pink haired boy and blinked, shocked and confused. Pointing at the tower while she looked at him she stuttered out. "D-did you do this?"

Kale turned to see a girl had approached. At first he gave her a serious glare, but then smiled brightly and spoke as if it was a simple matter. "Of course! You like it?" She obviously wasn't magical, Kale hadn't sensed her. However she also wasn't a normal human...Her scent was off and Kale had seen her before, but it had been so long ago he forgot where. "This is my new home." The dragon mage said brazenly and turned all the way to her, his hands firmly on his hips, and scarf blowing in the wind.

Bow smiled gently to him and nodded. "It's a beautiful home you've made for yourself here." When he turned to face her She blinked, wondering where she had seen him before as well. Then it hit her. He was a Titan, so obviously he had been on tv. But if that was the case... "Why are you building such a huge house, may I ask?"

Why? Kale placed a finger to his chin. "Hmm, well I guess it's because I've decided to start my own team." He folded his arms and nodded. "This registration law has torn the Titans unity apart - so I decided to separate from it and form my own team." Kale clenched his fists. "A untied front against the evils of Earth." Kale was overly excited and his Titan tattooed flickered in the light that sparkled down from in between the enormous tree branches.

Bow listened to his little speech and smiled in adoration of his actions. "Starting a team isn't easy, you know... I'd think it ten times harder to do so on your own..." she gave that a little thought and shrugged. "Then again maybe not. You are the leader without any question... just please act like a leader. Be the example you want your team to follow... have a good day!" With that she began to walk off unless he stopped her.

Kale listened to her words and then as a thought occurred a light bulb went off over his head. "OH YEAH! You're her.." Kale pointed to Bow. "Yang mentioned you before. You were a Titan before." Kale said in an accusatory manner. "Why did you quit?"

Bow blinked at the harshness of his words and turned around to him with a sweet smile. "Because I didn't belong. I made friends with enemies because I believe in true coexistence. That's what I want to achieve. Not justice. I'm simply not a Titan..." The way she said it made it sound like she wasn't sure what she was...

Kale listened to her words and smiled. "Then join me." Kale scratched the back of his head. "I don't care how you stop evil, as long as you can keep the humans safe." Kale sighed. "Or at least tell me if I'm doing okay with the tower, I'll admit leading is hard, and I'm not experienced, but I believe in what I'm doing." Kale said looking down at the ground. "My world, my people, my everything was lost - humans are easily misguided. I don't want you all meeting that same fate. I thought I could do this by joining the other titans, but they're easily divided as well. I have to make this work." Kale said desperately.

Bow listened to each of his words and smiled brightly. His heart was full of good intentions and the way he was paving his own road was an inspiration to her. It was what she really longed to do. She walked up to him and took his hand, staring into his eyes while thinking for a few moments more before speaking. "I will help you achieve your goal in any way I can... if you stick to your gut, I believe you can be an amazing leader. And I would be honored to be your first recruit. My name's Rain."

As she took his hand Kale shot her a gleeful grin. "My name is Kale Salem." Kale said, he wouldn't test her. Kale trusted her - mainly because she was already an approved Titan. Brave pulled her close and hugged her. "If you mean what you say, and will stick by me, I will gladly lay down my life for you like you were my own kin." Kale then let go of the embrace and turned toward the tower. "Now come in, I have to show you m---OUR new home."

(RPed in instant messenger because Bow had work and didn't have time to format)
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Home Grown (Open to applicants)   Home Grown (Open to applicants) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:49 am

When the boy hugged her, she blinked in surprise and couldn't help but giggle lightly, hugging him back and nodding. "Through pink hair we are united... *giggle* But seriously..." She took a step back and kept her hands on his shoulders as she spoke with a sweet smile and determined look in her eyes. "I'm a bit stubborn at times and not always the best at controlling my emotions. But I will certainly do everything in my power to keep not only the humans safe, but you as well."

Her smile grew slightly and she brought him back into the embrace when he turned around to show her the tree house. "To be part of a team is to be part of a family! So I would be delighted to see our new home!" She took his hand and smiled up at him, waiting for him to be the first to enter his own creation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Grown (Open to applicants)   Home Grown (Open to applicants) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:13 pm

Kale grinned from ear to ear and approached the tower with Bow. When he reached the entrance he told her to stand back and then performed the secret knock and performed a high-tuned whistle that sounded like a bird call. This caused the large oakwood doors to react by making a human sized cut out door with a rapidly grown doorknob that kale turned and entered the vicinity with Bow in tow.

Once inside the two would immediately noticed the mushrooms littered all about the walls, ceiling, and corner of he room light up, giving them both clear vision inside the tree. The large tree was moving and seemed to be teeming with life in forms of plants, animals, and insects. Two squirrels rushed to Bow's feet and stared at her before running into a hole in the wall that closed itself once they were out of sight.

"This magic turned out better than I thought." Kale said as he ran his finger along the inner bark
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Home Grown (Open to applicants)   Home Grown (Open to applicants) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 12:29 pm

Bow followed the pink haired boy into the tree house, or rather mansion, tower, whatever you wanted to call it... When they entered the living tree, she gasped in awe of what she saw. The girl had been absolutely in love with nature from a small age and the sight of being inside a beautiful tree like this brought tears to her eyes. She ran her hands along the walls and smiled, looking down at them.

When the two little squirrels came up to her, she giggled and got down on her knees. "Well hi there little on-Hayy! Don't ru-...awwww..." She got back up and giggled, dusting her hands off. "Guess the tenants that already live here are going to have to warm up to us, huh?"

The mention of heat reminded her of something though and she blushed, looking around the room before looking back at him and whispering. "I-if I ever suddenly take off and leave, don't follow me... It's just that I won't want to burn our lovely house down..." Flashes of fire danced through her head but she quickly shook the thought away with a giggle and a sweet smile. "It's beautiful!!"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Home Grown (Open to applicants)   Home Grown (Open to applicants) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 1:18 pm

"It's ugly."

As sin.

The Kishi was stood outside the Tower. It had taken some time but he had decided to accept Kale's sickeningly generous offer. What had made up their minds was a particularly poor evening meal of nuts and berries. The Kishi didn't have money enough to pay for something substantial. Nor could he rob and hunt, these past-times denied him. Instead he sat down to the bounty of the local flora and received a headache in response. It took him a while to figure out that he had raided a squirrel's nest and effectively stolen this food.

HOW DOES A SQUIRREL OWN ANYTHING?!

This is even more bull than that Minotaur! Grab our pants, we're leaving!

And so he now stood on the cusp of a decent meal. Onyekachi's stomach rumbled as he approached the abnormally shaped tree. It may have been breathtakingly beautiful to a human but for a demon's taste it was simply repulsive. It radiated an aura of good magic. Nothing a sharp axe couldn't fix. Freed from his curse, nothing would have stopped the brothers from reigning havoc on this nauseating spawn of Mother Nature.

A sharp pain stung Onyekachi's cheek. He put his hand to it and found blood. The cause soon became evident as a maelstrom of pine needles and razor leaves rained down on him. The Kishi euphemised vocally as he tried to weather the storm, sections of skin gaining a hide of bone to protect himself. When all of a sudden his world turned upside-down. A tree root had uprooted itself to wrap around his torso and suspend him above the ground.

"This isn't funny, you bar steward! KALE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Grown (Open to applicants)   Home Grown (Open to applicants) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:56 pm

Almost on the exact utterance of Bow's words, the tree began to rumble like an Earthquake alerting the teen to trouble, an exit was immediately provided in the form of a door with a slide to the trouble brewing. It was Onyekachi - and he was being attacked.

Kale didn't rush out, first he patted and calmed the tree while speaking calmly to it.
"It's ok, he's a friend."

Kale then slid to Onyekachivon the bark slide it had made that extended down to Kishi as it ceased it's assault, and then frowned at him. "Admit what you were thinking and apologize or the tree won't let you in." Kale folded his arm. "It feels threatened by you." Bow may have likely followed Brave outside as well to deal with the threat.

It hadn't even been half an hour and there were already problems arising with the team.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Home Grown (Open to applicants)   Home Grown (Open to applicants) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:32 am

Bow did indeed follow Kale out of the tree and gasped when she saw that the tree was actually attacking someone! Talk about an advanced alarm system... But then Kale said that this person was a friend and that made her confused, but then she thought back and guessed that the tree just didn't know the new person, which was made more evident when Kale told him to apologize or else the tree wouldn't let him in.

The girl just stood back and watched the scene unfold, not sure what to do or say in this situation. It seemed the two boys already had some sort of bond and that made Bow feel almost uneasy, like maybe she shouldn't be here. The pink haired girl shook her head and smiled gently, extending a hand to the Kishi. "H-hi! I'm Rain Bow, who are you??" She was hoping that friendliness was the best thing right now. But she was never sure... She was never sure about anything recently.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Home Grown (Open to applicants)   Home Grown (Open to applicants) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:13 pm

He didn't know what Kale was playing at inviting him some place where the landscape assaulted folk. If anybody remotely knew who Onyekachi was he'd swear they'd been lured here. Struggling against the tree, he did not register Brave's arrival until the dragon mage spoke. The effect was immediate. A voluble tremble which had animated the trunk ceased. The air was suddenly clear of projectiles but the Kishi was not put down. In a mood he listened to Kale's chastisement, "Oh you are kidding me! I hurt the flippin' tree's feelings?!"

A second Kishi appeared suddenly from out Onyekachi's bare skin. Bernardo dropped with gravity, but caught the arm of his trapped brother to swing in an arc and land on top of the elevated root. This new arrival was wearing shorts but not a shirt or shoes. Those items plummeted to the ground when he absorbed his trapped brother into his body, effectively freeing them all. The pack turned their eyes on Kale.

"Yeah I were thinking it'd look a lot better piled up for firewood! Don't a demon got a right to their own opinion! It's bad enough I can't act on the thought but now I gotta apologise for considering it?! You and Termite Bait can kiss my a'word!" He ignored Bow. His blood was up, he was not obliged to make nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Grown (Open to applicants)   Home Grown (Open to applicants) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Grown (Open to applicants)
Page 1 of 1