Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTry Outs (closed) - Page 3 Voting_barTry Outs (closed) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTry Outs (closed) - Page 3 Voting_barTry Outs (closed) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Try Outs (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:38 am

The four began down the tunnel, and the farther they went, the colder she got. She should have picked a costume with long pants.
The only light in the dark tunnel was a flash light, and now her guard was beyond up. Then, Boo! Hope jumped and squealed, but when she heard the sound of a weapon, she immediately stuck her foot up towards the gun, in a threatening way. It might have looked weird, but all of Hope's powers come from her leg, and she can produce one mighty kick.

Once the motorcycle guy dropped his gun, Hope lowered her foot and began to walk again, watching Kane at the front. It was obvious that he was a teenager who just wanted to have fun. She could pretty much relate.

The four went into a lab room with large test tubes with giant worms in them. Hope shivered and looked around at this place. "Hmmmm. I guess we can spread out and look for any information on the company itself. We could also see how many worms, or if there were any other mutants they created." She suggested, looking around. "Also, be careful. don't press buttons, and keep your voices down. We don't know if anyone is still here." Hope said while lowering her voice.

Hope placed her soccer ball under her arm and walked over to all the test tubes. She counted all of the worms. 16. After about five minutes of looking around and finding nothing, Hope walked over to a door which was slightly opened, she pushed it gently, trying not to make a sound, when she found more giant test tubes. Hope stared at these test tubes in disbelief. "That's disgusting." Hope grimaced, looking at the tubes filled with giant praying mantises.
http://img.xooimage.com/files66/3/4/b/589063-art09_large-2f4c2f1.jpg

Hope took one more step into the extra room when the floor beneath her gave in a little. Suddenly, A loud siren and red lights flashed everywhere. Hope turned around and saw that the door that led her to the others was shut. On top of that, every door slammed closed, even the worm hole that we came through shut. But, to Hopes horror, every single test tube began to drain of liquid, meaning only one thing. All of the mutants were being let out.

Hope turned around and pounded on the door. "TRY TO KEEP AS MUCH EVIDENCE AS YOU CAN! HOTWIRE! DO SOME TECHY CRAP AND GET US OUT OF HERE! Hope yelled over the sirens, watching as test tubes liquid began to drain. She held her soccer ball under her foot and got ready a fight, or a savior.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 6:29 pm

Hotwire walked into the little laboratory. Fascinating. The was apparently a genetics laboratory, however, his internal scans showed something interesting. It appeared some of these machines had been brought in incomplete, and finished piecemeal with some other pieces of tech. Not unlike the way hotwire operated actually. He began analyzing the circuitry of each and every device there. Bio-engineering wasn't hotwire's strong suit, but it never hurt to start learning.

Over the next couple minutes, he filled his report with circuit after circuit of information on how these devices worked, as well as downloaded some programming from a central computer. He'd look that over later.

Then it all went downhill. Alarms started ringing off the walls, and the bulkheads slammed shut. The tanks began to empty, and as Hope began to realize it, Hotwire, in his analysis of the circuitry realized it too. The genetic mutations were being released. he gave one big wave of his hand, and most of the tanks in the room stopped emptying, leaving the mutations in a semi comatose state. With a glance at the door Hope was in, it opened for it's tech savy master.

"I stopped most of them, but we'll still have to fight a good half dozen of these things." he muttered as a few of the mantises started to crawl from their tubes.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Kane walked until they found their group in a laboratory, filled with dozens of creepy tanks from horror movies which housed massive bugs, it gave Kane the creeps just thinking about them. While all the others looked around and scanned things, Kane walked around and pretended to look for clues, in reality he had no idea what he was doing.

Kane caught a lucky break however, when Shomei accidentally stepped on a trap switch and activated alarms and released some killer insects. Hotwire stopped some of them, but there were still some giant mantis to fight, Kane dashed towards one of them and sent it flying towards the wall, taking it out.

Kane could have take them all on by himself, but some ran at the others so he wouldn't get an opportunity to prove this. He let all the others take on their own manti, but he would provide assistance to any who needed it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 12:23 am

Smith collected a few fingerprint samples, and found a suspicious looking file in a cabinet. Opening it, he saw some information about a certain William Hodges, a scientist. The next page had a profile on Hope Hodges, who appeared to be a young child in the photo. Smith wasn't sure how old these documents were, but it did not cross his mind that the little girl in the pictures was the ball sporting superhero just a short distance away.

He decided to take the file with him, and kept searching the room.

Then the alarms sounded. A pressure-plate floor trap? That was so Indiana Jones. It was also very dangerous. Smith ran for the door as it started to shut. He knew he couldn't get there in time, and had no real way to stop it from closing even if he could. Fortunately, Hotwire was able to manipulate the door with his power. Smith ran inside the other room and shot one of the preying mantises that broke free of its tube. Hotwire stopped most of the pods from emptying, but he couldn't stop all of them in time. Mantises started breaking out of pods all over the place.

Kane kicked another mantis into a wall. Good. The situation didn't seem nearly as hopeless as it had a moment ago.

But then something unfortunate happened, something that Smith should have seen coming. Both mantises, the one in the wall and the one with a bullet in it's head, stood back up. Their wounds healed within a matter of seconds, and the pain had only made them angry.

"Regeneration? Am I the only one who didn't bring a flame thrower? Because that's what we need." Smith shot two of the mantises down, not expecting them to stay that way. Another one jumped across the room and slashed at him with it's razor sharp arm. Smith cried out in pain as his left arm was cut deeply. He stuffed the barrel of his pistol up the preying mantis' mouth and pulled the trigger, blowing it's head off. "We need to get out of here. This is a losing battle. Even if we win, they must be trying to slow us down."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 5:39 pm

OOC:
I would like for you guys to know that this an arc thread. That being said, if we escape, we will end it after that. Thanks!

IC:
After a few seconds of sheer panic, the door that was keeping Hope from the others opened. Hope began to grin from ear to ear when then she realized that she still had to fight off these horrible creatures. She sighed, at least she was with the other heroes, they would have more of a chance. Hope looked at the others and watched as they began to take down the praying mantises which were a lot easier to kill. But, from when they least expected it, they began to self heal!

"Well dang...." Hope muttered, looking around for an exit. She ran over to the boys, kicking a praying mantis in the side and throwing him into the wall. She wouldn't be able to kill them, but throwing them into walls was a good start.
"Alright. This is an underground lab, that means they need to get air in here somewhere!" Hope said loudly, running towards to praying mantis's, dodging their hand attacks, and knocked out there legs from under them. She then kicked them both into the wall, trying to get them out of the way.

"They should have some sort of ventilation down here!" Hope told the others, looking around. She silently wondered if they actually found some documents and kept them, but right now their lives were more important. Hope was willing to risk hers just to make sure the other heroes could stop this mad bug rampage.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:25 pm

Hotwire, it's been 10 days.....
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:58 pm

(Sorry, my past week has been super hectic since I got back from camp, which has limited my internet access. I'll be back on a bit more now.)

Hotwire gathered with the others. "Ok... I see an air conduit, too small for us. I'm also seeing 1... 2... 3 Ventilation shafts" He said scanning the room for air inlets."However, it appears that shaft one leads to a fanblade. Dead end. Shaft 3 leads in a circle to the other rooms." He said as a holographic 3-d map of the room materialized over his wrist computer. There were two shafts on this map, one in yellow, and one in red. They appeared to back up what hotwire was saying.

"Fortunately" Hotwire said, a third shaft appearing in blue. "Shaft number 2 is large enough for all of us to pass through, and small enough that those mutated insects won't be following us." He said with a grin, pointing to a vent on the far right ceiling. "It's got a pretty heavy electronic lock on it. I'll work on getting it open. You guys hold off any of the insects that try to get in. Smith, try to find a way to get up there. A ladder, or a computer or something. We just have to get up there. They won't be able to follow."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 1:45 pm

Good, two of the Mantises were already dead. Was it Mantises? Shouldn't it be Manti? Kane didn't know, he'd look it up on a dictionary later, now he had more important things to worry about, like taking out the other Manti/ses and escaping and... Oh my God they're regenerating! Kane cursed as another mantis swiped at him, he avoided it and stamped on it's chest with such force it was sent through the wall and was crushed by bedrock!

It wouldn't last though, the mantis regrew it's pincers and used them to pull it's crushed body out of the bedrock, these things were impossible to kill! Shomei had the idea to use ventilation systems to escape, which Hotwire expanded on by explaining which one would be ideal to escape from, they had to buy some time to escape from it though, Kane grinned Not a problem

Two mantises leapt at Kane, swinging at him wildly, he evaded their blows and swept one of their legs out from under them, breaking its legs, Kane jumped into the air and stomped on the other ones head, smashing it in. One leapt at Hotwire, trying to decapacitate him, Kane was there in a second, planting his leg on it's shoulders before applying force, snapping it's arms like a twig and breaking them off! Kane then shoved it into a wall several metres away with it's foot, moving on to the other mantises as it's arms regrew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:25 am

Smith was glad that he was tasked with finding a way up to the air vent, instead of holding off the mantises. Shomei and Kane were much better at smashing things than he was.

Now then, how were they supposed to get up to the ceiling? There didn't seem to be any tall equipment close enough to the vent. Smith grabbed a nearby cable and tied one end of it around a link of his handcuffs. Spinning the makeshift grappling line around, he threw it up towards the vent.

And he missed.

Smith bit his lip. It was a difficult feat to attempt, but they didn't have time for imperfection. These mantises were relentless, and even his meta-human opponents couldn't hold them off for long. He reeled in the cable and started spinning it around once more. "Come on, don't miss this time." Throwing the cable again, he was overjoyed to see the open side of the handcuffs close around the grate of the vent. He pulled himself up, climbing his way to the vent above. He climbed quickly, making use of his training at the police academy.

Reaching the vent, he used his gun to shoot out one of the heavy bolts holding it in place to the ventilation shaft. Then, awkwardly, he managed to move the vent out of the way and squirm into the shaft itself. The second bolt held the vent on at an angle, and the cable with it. It looked secure enough for Smith's companions to climb. The mantises, however, would not be able to climb, since they had no thumbs.

But who would fight off the mantises while everyone tried to climb the rope? Smith started shooting down at the monsters, trying to cripple them just enough to give the meta-humans time to climb. "Running low on bullets here. Make it quick."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:33 pm

Hope listened to Hotwire's plan and grinned. She was really glad he decided to come along! If it weren't for him, we'd all be mutant mantis food.
Hope watched as Kane ran off and began throwing bugs into wall, literally throwing his weight around. Hope giggled, finally being able to destroy stuff without being fined thousands of dollars because of this stupid hero registration thing.

Hope ran after two praying mantis's that were in a line. She would slide underneath one and when she got behind it, she would back flip and kick it into the wall. Hope would and gracefully and dodge a pincer that would fly towards her face. Hope would Jump on top of the Mantis, grab its head to stead herself, and kick the back of it's neck, cracking it and sending it face first in the concrete. Hope would then run over to Officer Smith, looking at the rope.

"Come on guys!" Hope would yell, grabbing on to the rope and pulling herself into the vent. Her small stature easily let her slide in, giving the others even more room. Hope would turn around and place her hand down for the others to grab it if they needed it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:23 am

I'm not letting my arc die. Please post, you won't have to be apart of the next one, I just really need this thread to be done before I can even participate in any other threads.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:44 am

Hotwire swung his arm to the side, causing a couple mounted computers to come crashing onto some of the mantises. They crumbled to the ground with a pretty nasty *squish*. Hotwire began to walk backwards, helping to hold them at bay while Smith worked on getting up there. As he did, hotwire began working on the electronic locking mechanism. Just as he got up there, the locks disengaged, allowing him to pry off the grate with relative ease.

It seemed kane could handle things until he could get up to them, so he ran over to where the grate was and jumped up to grab Hopes hand. He would clamber up into the vent and crawled in. Now it was all up to Kane.

“We’re almost safe.” He said.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 1:27 pm

While all of his allies were climbing up the grate, Kane was taking on all the mantises Ladies, ladies, one at a time, please! They sliced and swung at him but he dodged and ducked and not a scratch was put on him. One felt bold and jumped at him, swinging it's arms, but Kane span, avoiding the attack and kicked it in the chest on the way back.

Soon, Hotwire was in the vent, Kane turned back to his allies Don't bother keeping the rope down for me, I can get up by myself, just give me a second! The momentary distraction almost cost him his head, but he ducked at the last second and just lost a few hairs.

Kane jumped into the air, above the heads of the mantises, he then stomped on the head of each of the mantises, crushing their heads in. He used the window of opportunity to backflip off of mid-air, landing under the vent, still standing in the air.

He allowed the mantises to regain enough of their heads to see him, before giving them a charming smile, the kind that would melt a girl's heart You'll always be on my mind, girls! After that, he jumped up into the vent to rejoin his allies, looking around to make sure everyone was okay They couldn't get enough of me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:50 am

Good, they were all safe. The vent was big enough, but barely so. "Could someone get their knee off my hand?" Smith asked. He turned around and led the way, crawling whichever way Hotwire directed. They were almost out of here.

Smith knew that the mantises couldn't climb the rope, but he still crawled as quickly as he could. "Once we reach the surface, I'll update the station about the situation. They should have some sort of counter-measures in place for this. Flame throwers, most likely. The lab will have to be destroyed to kill those things, along with any evidence left there. Did we manage to get anything? I got an important looking folder."

He tried to look back at Shomei, but there wasn't a lot of room to do so. "Don't worry, miss. We'll get this all figured out."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 3:51 pm

Hope helped Hotwire into the vent and watched as the last hero threw most of the mantis's away from the vent. He was actually being pretty funny, so when he got into the vent and said "They couldn't get enough of him.", Hope couldn't but help to giggle. 
When Hope took a step further, she accidentally put her knee on Officer Smith's hand which he quickly told her not to. "Oops sorry officer." Hope told him quickly, bowing her head out of tradition and bumping her head on the floor. She rubbed her forehead and giggled, she was such an idiot sometimes.

Officer Smith asked if anyone got anything from the wreckage. "Well I've probably got several years of mantis's nightmares." Hope said sarcastically. He then turned around and reassured her that everything was going be solved. Hope smiled at him, even though inside everything that she knew about her dad was not making sense. She sighed inwardly and turned back to the other two guys. "Are you guys okay, or do we need to stop somewhere for medical attention?" Hope asked while crawling in the vent.

OOC: Unless you guys have something to say, we can end the thread here and I can start the next one. It's up to what you guys want ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try Outs (closed)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next