Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTry Outs (closed) - Page 2 Voting_barTry Outs (closed) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTry Outs (closed) - Page 2 Voting_barTry Outs (closed) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Try Outs (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 9:17 am

They seemed to have a very good plan set up. The other two guys were taking care of the entry wound. Now for the killing blow. He had fought alongside this girl before. She seemed to have a highly powerful kick, and she wanted to use her kick to lodge the explosive. Doable. As the ball was thrown into the air, hotwire threw the small bomb device up, as it slightly reconfigured to fit to the balls shape. It then clamped on and landed on the ground. It was currently unarmed, but once kicked, hotwire would arm it.

"There you go. Think you can make the shot?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:42 pm

Kane saw the others put their plans into motion, there was no point in him trying to come up with a plan of his own anyway, but he could at least help with theirs. The girl needed to kick the ball that now had an explosive attached to it at the wound that Kane and the police officer had made, so she'd need a clear shot.

He got the creatures attention with a weak kick to the side that would not deal any real damage, but would annoy it. The kicked seemed to do the trick as, when Kane kicked away from it, it followed him. He used this to his advantage by kicking off repeatedly so that he was just going in a circle, the worm followed him and there would be a single key moment where the girl would have a perfect shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 5:16 pm

This was it! Everything was falling in place. The bomb was in the ball, the opening was ready, and Kane was distracting the worm.

Although, actually, Kane seemed to be leading the worm right for him. It wasn't intentional. Smith just happened to be standing in the wrong spot. He turned and started to run, the ground beneath him being torn up as the worm drew closer. He tried running to the side, but the worm's wide body wasn't giving him much room. Just as he thought he'd be okay, he tripped on some already overturned dirt. In a few seconds, the worm would crush him. Smith looked up at the soccer girl. He had never been so invested in someone kicking a soccer ball.

"Now, please!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 5:28 pm

Perfect, Hotwire finally placed a bomb on the soccer ball! (Never thought I'd say that). Also, the one meta left a nice hold for her, along with letting the worm follow him as a distraction. Metas would do anything to save the city these days, and that's why Hope was proud to be one!
As Hope was lining up her kick, the motorcycle man tripped and yelled at her. The only thing she could do was really roll her eyes. She just needed the perfect opening!

"HEY UGLY!" Hope yelled at the worm when it was in the right spot. The Worm turned it's head to face Hope, revealing the hole in it's side. "TELL ME WHAT TEAM SPIRIT TASTE LIKE!" Hope yelled finally, putting all her might into to this one kick. The ball flew as fast as lightning and lodged itself into the open wound. The Worm yelled out in pain, and now it was time for Hotwire to set off the bomb and end this all.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 5:39 pm

Hotwire looked forward with a smirk and shook his head. "Goal." He said. The bomb then immediately detonated, blowing the worm clean in half. It writhed for a moment before laying dead. It looked like a blown firecracker. Hotwire then strolled over to the remains and began scanning it.

"Let's see what we have here."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 5:54 pm

(OOC: Had to make it short since I need to go now)

Kane watched the girl kick the ball into the worms wound, it screamed in pain for a second, and Kane had enough time to roll his eyes at the Titans football reference before the worm got blown up. Kane raised his hands in the air in victory and yelled triumphantly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 1:16 am

The ball was launched, and the bomb detonated. Smith was close enough that the explosion actually knocked him flat on the ground. He couldn't hear for a few seconds, in the aftermath of the deafening boom. Slowly, he stood up, definitely shaken.

Thankfully, it seemed that the worm wasn't getting up.

"Thank goodness that's over." Smith looked at Hope. "You said you knew something about this worm. I need to know what you know. Any idea who might have created it? Or released it? We don't want this happening again." Smith looked at the others. "It took all four of us to take this thing down. I can't make any of you help. You've already done a lot, but I intend to find out who did this, and put them behind bars."

Smith pulled out a notebook and focused on Hope. He didn't want to forget a single detail.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 4:08 pm

OOC: Sorry guys! I didn't think it was my turn! My bad! XD

IC:
Hope watched as the worm blew up into giant chunks, shielding her face from the blast. She smiled when she realized that they won and no one got hurt, and on top of that, the only thing that got destroyed was the field ground!
Just as the one hero began to celebrate, the ginger Titan began to check out the remains of the worm. Hope watched him for a moment, then turned as the motorcycle man began to ask her questions. She thought about it for a moment, took a deep breath, and then began to spill everything she knew. "Alright, I recognized the Japanese symbol on the worm to be the logo of my dad's old company. From what I know about his old job is that he worked in DNA alteration, so I'm assuming that's what happened to that worm." Hope explained to him, not maintaining eye contact. She knew it was a risk to tell him about her dad, he could find out about her identity, but she needed help to stop these things.

"I also think that if we want to find out anything more about the worm, we should check out its DNA and follow the hole where it came from." Hope finished, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:27 pm

Hotwire stood and turned to face the girl and officer. How fortunate. This girl seemed to have some sort of connection to the origin of the worm. While it was doubtful she was the direct cause, hotwire had to be on his guard around her. He scanned the symbol on the worm, adding it to the file. He then asked the girl. "Can I get a company name? I'm sure I can find it off the logo alone, but the name will save me tons of effort." He said. He continued scanning.

"Hm. These genetic mutations look fairly recent. Is this company still in business? otherwise, I'd say we have a rogue ex-employee."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:20 pm

(OOC: Skip)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Japanese symbol? Didn't that mean it was a Japanese company? And didn't that mean that the motley group of heroes had to go to Japan to find out who was responsible for this? If that was the case, then it could take weeks to uncover the truth, and by then the culprit would be long gone.

But Hope cut to the heart of the matter. If they wanted to find out where the worm had come from, they simply needed to follow the tunnel it had made back to the source. Smith suddenly felt like an idiot. There was no way the worm had burrowed itself to America all the way from Japan. The distance was simply too great. There had to be a branch laboratory somewhere here in California. Whether it officially existed or not, Smith couldn't say. But if they could find the source of the tunnel, they would find the laboratory, along with the villains responsible, or at least some clues.

The hooded figure just stood there. He was the brawn of the operation, and he was keeping his thoughts to himself. He hadn't left yet, though, so Smith could only assume he was going to stay with them.

Smith reloaded his gun and jumped down the nearest hole, taking the lead. A moment later, he turned on his flashlight and started tracking his way down the tunnel. "Let's move out, then. If our new friends are smart enough to engineer a giant worm, then they are probably smart enough to hack into Jump City's Observation Network. What's the point of making a giant worm if you don't get the chance to watch it rampage across town? In other words, they know we're coming."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 6:14 pm

Hope giggled at Hotwire's comment about the company name. " Japanese men tend to be prideful about their work an family. The symbol literally means 'Success'." Hope explained to him. She looked around the area, scanning their surroundings. It was odd that in an instant, after all that rumble, everything was calm. It was too unsettling.
"My dad told my mom when I was little that he was transferred back to Jumpcity after Japan. But the more and more I see these symbols, the less I believe him." Hope told the three, looking at the motorcycle man who began to form a plan.

Hope looked at her backpack and made a mental note to come back to get that, she had her contact holders and homework in their. She then ran and got her trusty ball and followed the man into the giant hole. "Oh, by the way, I'm Shōmei. It's my pleasure." She told the three, bowing.
Hope knew that the four would probably be working together for a while now, so they might as well be on name basis. Or really code name basis.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:57 pm

"All noted." Hotwire said as his wrist communicator recorded her words, and began to build more of the report.

Hotwire walked over to smith. "Do you think you can have some officers secure the location?" Hotwire asked. "There may be more information here that could become relevant later." he said. "But for now. We go downwards." He said hopping down into the hole.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 2:28 pm

Kane stood away from the others, but he was close enough to hear what they were saying so he knew what the plan was. True to Officer Smith's prediction, he stayed with them, walking down the hole to their lead. Once they were in deep enough that the only light was from the flashlight, he walked up to the girl, Shomei.

Once he was sure that Shomei was unaware of his presence, although he could still be wrong, Kane swiftly grasped her shoulders as he yelled Boo! If she was scared, he would howl with laughter.

Once his giggles subsided, and any reaction to this childish action ended, he would go serious and walk right up front, next to the police officer guy. It would probably be best if he was at the front, since he was the strongest of the group, so he could defend the ones that were not as strong but smarter, as they would ultimately be more useful in the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 1:10 am

Smith nodded at Hotwire's request, and radioed in a request for backup. Because of how busy Jump City was, they could only send a single officer to secure the soccer field. That would be enough, assuming a second giant worm didn't show up.

As they walked down the tunnel, Smith grew more and more on edge. Aside from his flashlight, there was no other source of illumination. At any moment, some horrible monster could come rushing out of the darkness to devour them whole.

But maybe he was letting his imagination get the better of him.

Boo!

Smith spun around and leveled his pistol at Kane's head. He didn't shoot out of instinct, but identified the man. It took him a few seconds to lower his pistol, just to make a point. Smith glared at the idiot joker. "Don't do that again."

Kane took the lead, and Smith was glad he did. This way, he could keep an eye on the kid.

They came to a large hole in an underground cement wall. It seemed like the worm had escaped, rather than been released. Although it was possible it could have been allowed to escape. They entered the dimly lit room, taking in the creepy green test tubes with foot long worms in them.

"Well this is great. What would anyone have to gain from making giant worms? Shōmei, any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try Outs (closed)   Try Outs (closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try Outs (closed)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next