Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFirst band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Voting_barFirst band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFirst band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Voting_barFirst band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 9:32 am

Kris grinned and winked at Haruhi, "You haven't seen anything yet, красотка." Kris then kicked it into a guitar solo, grinning as he moved with it, if nothing else, he had the style a guitarist should have. Not to mention he was teenage boy, he was mostly showing off for the girls in the audience. Kris's amber eyes were smoldering and were easy to look at, so that helped.

OOC:красотка=beautiful/babe/lovely/cutie, etc.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:07 am

Bow heard the start up of the song from the back room and blinked. When she saw that Cynthia had grabbed a bass too, she bit her lip and looked around real quick. Her eyes landed on a beautiful acoustic and she smiled brightly. She ran out to the group and looked around at the layout. Looks like everyone had a niche already, so she prayed that rhythm guitar would come as easily as bass did. She went over to Kris to just watch his hands for a moment, probably looking like a complete idiot to everyone else but, as soon as she figured out the chord progression, she grinned. She went over beside JaK to listen to the snare to find the right strum pattern to coordinate. Once that was in her head, she began to play, filling out the rest of the arrangement with her cords and backing up Kris's solo wonderfully. The layers with which they played were almost complete. She had heard all of them while picking up the guitar. So Haruhi was singing lead with Cynthia already complimenting her nicely, but, she figured she could still add a bit here and there to round out the sound even more. After everything was put together, it showed that these weren't your average teenagers. This band would go far if they wanted it to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:41 pm

OT: Sorry had to drive my friend to airport and slept when I got home yesterday.

JaK's transitions on the drums surprised him now, he was effortlessly hitting the toms. Was it due to how fit he was due to his healing factor, or how the way he rattled the snare, thumped the bass, and crushed the symbols, his actions were all in sync. Yes, JaK had rhythm and the physical prowess to play the drums without much fatigue, and look good doing it. However, many good solo artist did not a band make. While they were good, they were still just a group of people jamming together.

They needed something more. They still lacked that...but for now. They were good enough to pull a small crowd in a music store. When the song finished people clapped and the music store clerk was not only happy they had brought in a crowd, but also offered discounts on the instruments. However, when JaK whispered that some of them were heroes and they would protect their favorite music shop from incoming threats, all the items were given for free.

"Alright! So does everyone kind of have an idea of what they want?" JaK said as they exited the line with their new gear and instruments already bagged by each band member. "So lets make it official." JaK said as he twirled a drums sick in between his fingers and put his foot on the big black case that contained his drum set. "I'm the drummer; I can do some back up vocals too, maybe one or two lead songs in my range and I have a good basis as a DJ and guitar, but foremost I'm the drummer."

JaK's yellow eyes glinted as he continued to speak. "Also, were gonna be spending a lot of hours with each other. We can get each others auto-biographies then, but for now if any of you need to reach me...Here's my number." JaK tossed the phone around to all the band mates, he would mass text them each other's number later. "If you're really secretive don't give your personal number, but we do gotta be able to reach and text each other." JaK continued to speak as they added each other's contact information. "Now, all that's left is to get a place to practice. Renting out a spots gonna cost some money we don't have yet though, so I say we just jam for change at central park, sound good?"

It was clear JaK had thought about this a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 3:16 am

Haruhi listened and nodded in response as Jak explained the situation. "I'm on electric keyboard, sound boarding and well I also have a pretty good voice to be on vocals." She gripped the black strap of her case that held her weapons and smiled at her band mates. "Also, about a place to practice, well my dad owns a kickboxing studio, and well he's retired so it's pretty much free and open. If anything I'm the only one who uses it now." She suggested as she straightened up, putting a hand on her hip. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind at all us using the space."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 4:29 pm

Cynthia listened to Jak and Haruhi with a small smile on her face "I was the lead singer in my previous band, I can sing in a female tone but get a few sodas down me and my voice can change to a male version too, so I'm good with any lead or backing vocals that you need, I'm also a good guitarist and bassist too" she explained, she wasn't really bothered which of those three she played, as long as she played one of them. She couldn't wait to start properly jamming and making songs with her new band mates. She adjusted the strap of her regular guitar that she had brought with her and the new bass that she had gotten from the store "if we need a car or anything I could see about getting my old band's tour bus over here for us, might take a while, or I could start searching around for something suitable here" she said, she wanted to make a contribution to the band in some way.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:39 pm

Everyone had such a clear position in the band and it made Bow even more nervous. She held onto her new gorgeous guitar that she had gotten with a rainbow strap on it. Maybe she didn't belong here. It was kind of obvious from the start, wasn't it? She missed the black memo... She bit her lip and looked down, the normally overly cheery girl wrapped up in her own mind as she spoke softly. "W-well... ummm... I-I'm really not sure what I can do... I know now that I can play at least a little guitar and bass but... I'm honestly not sure if I'm any good... I know that probably doesn't make sense to anyone... *sigh* I can sing back up though... I know I can do that..." She forced a smile and then blinked. "Oh! And my dad has a lot of connections in the city so I could see about maybe getting him to let us play at some venues or something!"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:01 am

Kris leaned against a guitar rack, grinning, "I can play the guitar as well as anybody else, and I've got a pretty sweet voice." He looked at the other band members, everything seemed to be falling in place.

OOC: Sorry it's so short, I'm so sore from the mosh pits yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:21 pm

"Alright then guys, lets get out of here and I'll message you all some practice times. Kay?" As they all agreed and discussed when they were available, the group turned to leave, when suddenly JaK snapped his fingers and reached his hand into his pocket. He threw what appeared to be a bunch of dust into the air.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot!" JaK said as they all turned back around. "I had an idea for the band name. Since were not just humans, and were not all here for the same cause, I figured it should be something that shows were in the middle and were ok with that." As JaK spoke the dust particles all began to catch fire and show the name he was thinking of. "So how about we call ourselves--"

JaK smiled at their expressions as they witnessed his power at work. "...Grayline."

END.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)   First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First band meeting (Mandatory/No show no join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2