Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Vote_lcapTired of Being Good. (open <3) Voting_barTired of Being Good. (open <3) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Vote_lcapTired of Being Good. (open <3) Voting_barTired of Being Good. (open <3) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tired of Being Good. (open <3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Empty
PostSubject: Tired of Being Good. (open <3)   Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:27 am

It had been a very long night. Dreams of how her life could be kept flashing through her mind and she could barely keep up. But it got her thinking. What if she wasn't being her true self? Every day she felt like something was missing. Some part of her personality that she hadn't unlocked yet. She thought back to the fight she had with that one guy with the blue hair. He had said that he was trying to learn who he was by fighting. Maybe that wasn't such a bad idea. Maybe it was time for her to learn a new piece of herself. She was really starting to get tired of being good all the time. Always having that smile on. It was sometimes just an act anyway. Not like she could really be happy all the time. Even Bow had bad days. So why couldn't she try being bad for once too?

The girl got dressed in black skinny jeans, pulled her hair back into a ponytail, and put a black hoodie on too. She looked in the mirror and couldn't help but giggle lightly at how silly she looked. She shook her head and changed into some dark red jeans instead and headed out the door and towards the city. Her mind was racing and heart pounding as she thought about what she was doing. It was crazy, wasn't it? But, she had stopped plenty of bad guys, maybe she would fare better herself. She looked down at her hands and bit her lip, promising that she would not kill anyone. But that didn't mean she wouldn't hurt them. It was time to see what she could do if she wanted to do it. She didn't want to be restricted by anyone. Even herself.

As she approached the bank, she inhaled deeply and thought about what she was going to do. It was the dead of night. No one was here except a lone guard standing right outside. She flashed him a smile and a wave and he did the same back, knowing exactly who she was and not thinking anything of it. Once she got pass the building, she turned into the alley next to it and breathed deeply again. She flew up to the top and ran to the one entrance. She placed her hand on the lock and melted it, pushing the door open simply.

Once she was inside, she stayed out of sight from the cameras and shot them down with a bolt of fire each. It really wasn't that difficult, she found. Had she done this sort of thing before the incident? She couldn't say for certain, but it was definite that it came naturally to her. At the safe, she smirked and was actually able to unlock it with ease. She had watched a police man do it before to check on the money and had remembered the combination for some reason.

She looked around at all the cash and went wide eyed. She thought about it and decided to just stuff her hoodie full. The profit came to be about $45,000. She sighed and went back out the safe, locking it back and out through the way she came. Once she was up on the rooftop, she actually giggled and jumped into the air, raising her fist. "Yes! I did it!"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Being Good. (open <3)   Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:45 am

Isabel wasn't busy on this quiet night. She'd found herself unoccupied very often. Maybe it was time to get a hobby? The thought was tempting... but there wasn't much she was good at. Maybe she could become an actress? Would Hollywood take someone like her? She wondered if they'd be able to get passed her past. Did actresses need a clean record? Her imagination went wild as she spun around in the poorly lit streets like a dancer. She pointed her fingers like a gun in random directions, imagining a vivid shootout.

"I was five, and he was six...~"

She sang, wondering what her life would be like if she'd decided to be an actress instead of... a zombie, she supposed. Life really has a funny way of working these things out.

"We rode on horses made of sticks...~"

She saw the bank come up, the guard staring at her intently and she couldn't quite figure out why. His dark uniform almost made him hard to pick out, where Isabel's pale skin made her stand out. She pointed her finger at him.

"He wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight~~ Bang bang, my baby shot me down~~"

At that point Isabel did another spin, falling on her back pretending to be dead. She coulda sworn she'd seen a flash of pink hair in the alley, but ignored it. She was snapped out of her fantasy by the sound of sirens. Close! But how close were they real--

"FREEZE! PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR AND HAND OVER THE MONEY!"

She paused, sitting up slowly raising her hands in the air.

"But... I didn't do anything. They're not real guns, see!"

She held her 'gun' up again and the police officer panicked. He fired his weapon in response, aiming it right at Isabel.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Being Good. (open <3)   Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:06 am

Bow heard the voice of a girl and bit her lip, ducking down to the ground and crawling over to the edge of the building to listen. When she heard the sirens of police cars she cursed under her breath and bit her lip, trying to think of what to do. If it had just been her, she could have gotten away smoothly, no hint of being caught. But she couldn't just let the girl take the fall for her own actions! Even if she was committing a crime, she was still Bow in that aspect.

Sighing, she had to think quick. She smirked and dashed away, going behind the building and quickly stashing her hoodie away, letting the cute blue top she had under it come through. She took her hair down and shook it out. Then she flew away and down the street quickly before rounding the corner and zooming back, looking exasperated and concerned. "W-what's wrong, officer??"

The man in charge looked at Bow and smiled gently but then stern. "This girl has obviously stolen from the bank."

Bow tilted her head and looked confused. "Then why isn't she running, sir?"

The cop blinked and looked flustered.

Bow continued. "And where is the money?? We both know there's only the paper stuff in there, so wouldn't it show?"

"S-SHE COULD HAVE A TELEPORT DEVICE ON HER OR SOMETHING!!"

Bow nodded. "May I check her, sir? I don't want any of your men to get hurt in case she's a meta..."

The man simply nodded. It wasn't unusual for Bow to do this sort of thing. She walked over to the girl with a soft smile and her hands above her head. She noticed who the girl was, but didn't want to say anything in case the police found it suspicious. "I don't want to harm you. I just need to check to make sure you have no large quantity of money on you, okay? Please." Isabel would see the look of desperation and honesty in her eyes. If she wanted out of this without being arrested, she would listen.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Being Good. (open <3)   Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:28 am

For an instant, Isabel jumped. The cop seemed to realize that it wasn't a gun she was holding and just her hand. Luckily, the bullet he'd fired only grazed her shoulder. Something that'd heal in under a minute. Izzy was offended, though. These cops shot her without due process! She briefly remembered the number to a sleezy lawyer she saw when she was sleeping on the bench at a bus stop. Suing them was out of the question, though. She didn't have the money for a lawyer. Unless she robbed a bank and got a lot of money! And there was a bank right there! But before the plan could go into action, someone else showed up. Isabel immediately scowled, recognizing the stench.

"Greeeeat..."

Isabel mumbled to herself as the girl spoke with the cops. The cops had obviously made up their mind that Izzy was guilty, and they didn't seem interested in changing it. One even suggested a teleportation device. Where the fladoozle would she have gotten that? Do they sell those? She made a mental note to check Best Buy when she got a chance. Then Bow offered to search Izzy because Izzy was a risk to their health...

"Bwahahahaha!"

Izzy rolled around on the pavement at the idea, ignoring the jagged rocks that hurt scraping against her soft skin. Then Bow got closer, saying she didn't want to harm Isabel and that she was just gonna search her. She responded with a scowl and a glare.

[color=#333333]"And if I don't believe you..?"

She asked, starting to get up.

"What happens then? Are you gonna kill me? You don't want to harm me, but you will won't ya? You'd kill me happily?"

She gave a short, cold laugh.

"Because deep down you're just like them right? You look at me and see a criminal. Trash that needs to be taken out? That's why you're here right? Spying on me? Waiting for me to slip up so you can be the one to take care of me?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Being Good. (open <3)   Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:46 am

As this took place, a silent observer stood in the shadows, taking in the sight and the noise that seemed to indicate a bank heist. A lone, black wolf formed from the darkness of the shadows stood watch from a distance as the scene unfolded. Three people; an innocent, a thief, and the one to judge them.

Kasha narrowed his eyes from where he hid in the dark corners of the alley, giving little evidence of his presence, save a pair of squinted, white eyes. This was not as it seemed and the telepathic canine knew it. He was actually quite glad he took this midnight stroll. He should do this kind of thing more often. In fact...he decided that he would. He was free to do so as much as he could, what with Annie being safe at home.

As for the situation before him, Kasha was content to watch from the cover of darkness. He wanted to see how this played out further...
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Being Good. (open <3)   Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:48 am

Bow had had enough of this girl. She was tired of her talking like Bow was, she didn't even know, but she was done. She walked right up to the girl and punched her in the face. Her voice was low, barely above a whisper as she got down on a knee next to Isabel."Listen here. I'm done being pushed around, okay? I hurt you once before because we were in a competition. I hurt you now because you made me mad. I don't want to be your friend anymore. I just don't want you wrongly accused."

She didn't ask as she felt down Isabel and then turned to the cops, walking back as she shook her head. "The girl's clean. Sorry I went a little far... Even I have my bad days, heh..." She scratched the back of her head and smiled sheepishly. The cops eyeballed Isabel one more time before telling his boys to pack up, they had a criminal to look for.

Once they were gone, she turned back to Isabel and sighed. "I'm only going to ask you one more time... Would you like some cake?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Being Good. (open <3)   Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:07 am

Isabel was caught off guard, to say the least. When Bow hit her, she stumbled back, falling on her butt with a thud. Immediately she felt blood rushing out of her nose. She frowned. It was broken. So much for being an actress with this crooked nose! Oh wait... Izzy put her thumbs on it, snapping it back into place. The blood flowed freely, but slowed quickly. The Bow started grabbing at her again. Izzy tensed, at first thinking it was another attack, but it wasn't. She raised an eyebrow as the girl waved the cops off.

"Not my night. Shot AND punched and I didn't even do one evil thing. Pft."

Isabel mumbled to herself as Bow offered her cake once more. She rolled her eyes at the silly gesture.

"I'll pass on the cake, but..."

Izzy stepped forward, looking the girl up and down almost awkwardly. She stopped in front of her, hoping she wasn't about to get punched again.

"...you've changed, haven't you? There's something different about you..."

She glanced over to the alley that Bow had emerged from and looked at it thoughtfully. Something felt... off.

"I wonder why you didn't think I actually robbed that bank. I mean, it IS pretty suspicious that someone like me is here after a robbery that looks so... good."

Isabel didn't say anything as she started walking toward the alleyway. She had a hunch, but it didn't match the personality of the girl she'd already established.

"But what WERE you doing out here, Bow?"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Being Good. (open <3)   Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:47 am

Isabel wasn't the only one who considered Bow's behavior to be off. Kasha had only met Bow once before, but even then knew something smelled strange about her. The Bow he was feeling tonight was different from that Bow he had met all those many months ago.

At this point, Kasha didn't regret having suspicions of her. He gathered at this point that Bow must have been the one involved in robbing the bank. Izzy didn't do it, and he could sense that there was really no-one else around who might have. Either the thief was immune to mind reading or Bow was the culprit.

Kasha's eyes stayed fixed on the pink haired girl, still content to silently watch.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Being Good. (open <3)   Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:11 am

Kris was watching the whole thing unfold, grinning. Little good girl Bow, turning rotten? It was beautiful, she was learning the way the world really worked. Kris was smiling as she punched the girl in the face. He began clapping and walking out of the shadows, "Didn't think you had it in you Bow, but I guess you did." Kris walked up to her, then whispered in her ear, "How's Axle?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Being Good. (open <3)   Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:28 pm

As Isabel asked if she had changed, Bow bit her lip and shuffled her feet a little, but continued to look the girl in the eyes, not scared of anything right now. Then she looked over to the alley and started putting the pieces together that the cops couldn't and smirked. Bow just let the girl walk to the alley herself, smiling mischievously. "What do you think I might have been doing out here in the dead of night? Obviously I was patrolling the area... Or maybe I was the one to rob the bank... Not sure!" She giggled and her heart was still racing. Bow didn't really understand why she was doing this right now but, being bad...felt so good. And it's not like she hurt anyone permanently. She knew that Isabel regenerated. That's why she didn't hold back.

Then a man walked out from the shadows and Bow lit her hands with fire, prepared to fight, but when she saw who it was, she dropped her hands and smiled happily. She couldn't help but hug him and giggled when he said he didn't think she had it in her. Then he asked about his brother and she smiled gently, whispering back in his ear. "He's safe and sound at the homeless shelter I volunteer at... He really is wonderful, Kris... You should see him more often." She then let go of him and skipped over to the alley.

Isabel wouldn't find her secret hideaway, but Bow went straight to it, getting the money out and smiling ecstatically at the both of them. "It was so much more fun than I expected! Such a rush..." She giggled and put her hoodie back on.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Being Good. (open <3)   Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:46 pm

Isabel grinned as she watched the girl talk, then when she said she might have robbed the bank Izzy was convinced. She was still upset about being punched though. That was just rude.

"But then where-"

She looked back at Bow to see her sharing whispers with a strange guy whom she'd never met before. A boyfriend? Maybe that was why she was suddenly robbing banks instead of pretending to be people's friends. The thought made Izzy scowl. Romance always made her scowl. She couldn't place her finger on it, but something about seriously falling in love... it just seemed so foreign and out of place for Izzy. The closest she'd ever really gotten to something like that was with Tianna, and that had been a while ago...

"Tch."

She scuffed aloud, looking around the alley half heartedly. Bow herself came skipping by shortly after, and Izzy watched her instead. She went straight to her hiding place and pulled out the money and a hoodie that did well to cover her identity.

"Kehehe. Doing what you want usually is thrilling. I'm proud of you.~"
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Being Good. (open <3)   Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:27 pm

This night just kept getting more and more interesting by the moment.  It seemed that Bow was indeed the thief.  Not that he didn't think so before, but now there was no doubt.  It was a curious sight..someone known for charity and kindness partaking in selfishness and greed.  Isabel was acting like her usual self, at least from what Kasha felt from the first time they met.  She was consistently chaotic it seemed...

Kasha then blinked and slightly turned his head as a boy approached them from the shadows, passing by him within only a few feet; and yet he was not noticed.  Interesting...he must blend in quite well indeed to have not been noticed.  Mental scanning of the confirmed that he had yet to be noticed.  He watched as as the boy, Kris it seemed, met up with Bow.  Then she was....complimented for her crime?  Yes, it seemed she was.  Interesting.  

Kasha just sat and continued to watch.  He had no reason to stay, but he had nothing else to do and he was curious as to what else would happen.  So he stayed put and watched, sitting in the darkness, with everything but his eyes blending in perfectly.  He only moved when they did, following under the cover of night and watching from a safe distance.

Last edited by Kardus on Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Being Good. (open <3)   Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Kris followed Bow and Isabel, whistling. Kris then grinned his trademark grin, charming but mysterious as he walked up to Isabel, "Well, Bow, you never told me you had such beautiful friends, though I should've guessed, seeing how beautiful you are." Kris walked as if he owned the shadows, because he did more or less, they were his sanctuary that kept him hidden. Kris obviously was giving off the aura of having control.

Last edited by St. Jimmy on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Being Good. (open <3)   Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:35 pm

When Isabel said she was proud of Bow, the girl had to do a double take and actually blushed from the compliment. Her words were flustered. "Y-you're... proud of me?? ...I would never have thought I would hear that from you in a million years... But, thank you. It means a lot. I agree... Doing something reckless for once feels really good..." She sighed in sweet relief and then looked to Kris as he called Isabel her friend.

Bow looked to Isabel and back to Kris again, shaking her head with a sad smile. "Blight isn't my friend. She's actually the one person that hates me. But that's okay. It makes me stronger." She smiled cutely at Kris this time and then turned to Isabel with a slight smirk and teasing eyes. "Isn't that right??"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Being Good. (open <3)   Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:49 am

Isabel inspected the man cautiously. It seemed like he was trying to come across as dominating, the way he hugged the shadows and spoke without introductions on his own authority. Isabel found it somewhat flattering, but remained unwavered.

"I am pretty beautiful, aren't I?"

Izzy said with a smile, straightening her posture as if she was posing slightly.

"Isabel Harkness, at your service."

She introduced herself with a dramatic bow. Then Bow corrected him, saying that they weren't friends and that it made her stronger or something of the sort. She couldn't fight the frown.

"It's not impossible. Though I do think I'd need to get even on a few things with you before we could be friends. I was shot and punched because of you tonight and all I wanted was to become an actress. Woe is me, how the night turned! Besides, I much prefer an honest thief to a lying hero."

Izzy scuffed, pouting a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tired of Being Good. (open <3)   Tired of Being Good. (open <3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tired of Being Good. (open <3)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next