Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I'm Going to be Honest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I'm Going to be Honest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I'm Going to be Honest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I'm Going to be Honest Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I'm Going to be Honest Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I'm Going to be Honest Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I'm Going to be Honest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I'm Going to be Honest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I'm Going to be Honest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I'm Going to be Honest Vote_lcapI'm Going to be Honest Voting_barI'm Going to be Honest Vote_rcap 
Moon
I'm Going to be Honest Vote_lcapI'm Going to be Honest Voting_barI'm Going to be Honest Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I'm Going to be Honest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

I'm Going to be Honest Empty
PostSubject: I'm Going to be Honest   I'm Going to be Honest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:31 pm

Alright, so turning Izzy into a lantern has probably been one of the most stressful points in my life. Whether it be from a certain member's constant bashing over my attitude and constantly poking and prodding at my own personal anger issues or the fact that I'm afraid it won't be good enough or that I'll be a miserable failure, or something similar. I really cannot take this stress.

I'm going to take a break. Why am I posting this here? Because I'm not sure if I'll be back on later with a clear head, tomorrow, later this week, month, year, or never at all. I just want to make it understood what actually happened to me.

I got angry because after I spent so long at such an early time in the morning researching, and then working on the plot, then writing the plot, then editing the character, just to have people come and tell me it shouldn't be allowed even though I was told it would be. It wasn't fair to me to see that I just wasted time that should have been spent on school or family and friends on something that wouldn't even work.

So with that explanation out of the way, I'm taking a break. See you all whenever.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to be Honest   I'm Going to be Honest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:43 pm

K. Just get your head cleared, relax, sit back, and think on the issue. I really hope you come back bettered as a poster and person. What I mean is this. You do have a temper, and I'm sure you agree, or at least can see where I'm coming from. But, i really don't blame you, cause I have one too. All I got left to say is try, try, and try again, till you get it right. Have a good break, k? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to be Honest   I'm Going to be Honest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:25 pm

I have been unfortunately unaware of your problems, SuperSquirrel. I'm sorry to hear that you've been facing challenges with other members. I don't want anyone to feel unwelcome here, so if someone is giving you grief, let me know. Send me or a mod you know well your story, and we will be happy to help. Nobody should be making you feel unwelcome, and we definitely don't want you to feel like your time has been wasted.

Your characters have all been charming and unique. They reflect the charm and originality you bring to this site. I understand that you want to take a break, and that's entirely up to you. But when you come back, the mods will be here ready to stand by you.

-Dar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to be Honest   I'm Going to be Honest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Going to be Honest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Leave Of Absence-
Jump to: