Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Personal Break Out (Dar then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Personal Break Out (Dar then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Personal Break Out (Dar then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Personal Break Out (Dar then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Personal Break Out (Dar then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Personal Break Out (Dar then Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Personal Break Out (Dar then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Personal Break Out (Dar then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Personal Break Out (Dar then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Personal Break Out (Dar then Open) Vote_lcapPersonal Break Out (Dar then Open) Voting_barPersonal Break Out (Dar then Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Personal Break Out (Dar then Open) Vote_lcapPersonal Break Out (Dar then Open) Voting_barPersonal Break Out (Dar then Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Personal Break Out (Dar then Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Personal Break Out (Dar then Open) Empty
PostSubject: Personal Break Out (Dar then Open)   Personal Break Out (Dar then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:07 pm

"One Two Three, When are we gonna leave?" Albina asked innocently, circling the imaginative table. "We leave when we can." Rusty told her, rolling his eyes. "Don't be a brat." Ace told Rusty sharply. Rhett threw a rubber ball against the wall, making it bounce back into his hand perfectly every time. " That is the special ball one of your minions gave you, right?" Elis asked. "Oh yes, it went through every inspection and not a single hint of suspicion." Rhett said with a smirk. "I'm surprised how stupid these people can be!" Albina said with a slight giggle afterwards.
A familiar sound of footsteps could be heard from the hallway, approaching their dark cell. "Oooh! This guy loves me! I'll get us out of here!" Albina giggles, taking form over all the personalities.

Albina held the ball in her palm as she walked up to the steel door. She waved at the camera and looked at the man who opened up the small hole on the door. The hole was only small enough the fit a tray of food. "Hey Paul, I was wondering if I could ask you something?" Albina asked in a flirtatious way which made Rhett burn with jealously. Albina could see that this man was loving this attention. "Well uh... Sure?" He said awkwardly. "Lean closer to me." Albina whispered to the man, pushing the tray of food out of the way. As soon as she got close enough to kiss him, she shoved the red ball deep into his throat.

The man gagged and began tumbling backwards. Albina grabbed the key card from his belt and pushed him over. She waited until she heard a small explosion. "That's gotta hurt." Ace said as Albina opened the door. There was a mess of smoke and blood, which signaled their friends in the control room to open all the prisoner's cells on his floor. Men and woman of all sizes began to run towards the door where only a few men were currently. Behind them all was a rather cute looking girl skipping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personal Break Out (Dar then Open)   Personal Break Out (Dar then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:59 pm

The prison break was going to happen, Dar thought. Nothing was going to stop it. Some big names in the criminal underground had gotten together, and had been planning this day for weeks. Dar had just been lucky enough to hear about it. He knew that there were too many contingencies for him to put an end to their plots, to keep the prisoners in their cells.

So he decided to take advantage of it.

The meta-human prison was very secure. Most of the time, inmates had their powers neutralized, not unlike the HIVE. It was a place that even Dar could not just stroll inside. In those walls, the criminals, the monsters were safe.

A door swung open and dozens of inmates rushed outside. The few guards had not posed much of a threat to such a crowd. In fact, some of the guards were now being carried by certain escapees as weapons. Everyone seemed overjoyed that they were now free to spread more chaos and havoc upon the world.

It made Dar sick.

With their powers back, the crowd had no problem cutting through the barbed wire fence, the last barrier. As the meta-human criminals walked through it, however, their steps would slow.

Dar the Ghost stood in front of them, alone and with his claymore already drawn. He was obviously not here to greet them. Unlike the guards who had tried to oppose them, Dar couldn't be happier to see them. The monsters had left the safety of their prison. Now, there was nothing to protect them from Dar's wrath.

"Woe to you, guilty ones," Dar said, "for I shall show you no mercy." Moving forward like a blur, Dar cut down the three meta-humans in the front. Most of these meta-humans were no match for Dar the Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Break Out (Dar then Open)   Personal Break Out (Dar then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Albina made her way out of the prison, occasionally punching a guard in the face or elbowing him in the neck, when everyone stopped. Albina couldn't really see over all the tall guys, so she went to the right of everyone to get a peek. "We know him!" Elis pointed out, watching him cut down three meta-humans. "Dar the Ghost. His mission is to take down everyone who causes mayhem, a perfect enemy." Rhett added with a sly smile.

Albina looked around and blended in until she seemed out of site. She then began causally walking away from everything, not really caring at this point. "Good, now, if you grab his attention, run!" Elis encouraged with a grin. This was a perfect chance for Rhett ad friends to introduce themselves!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personal Break Out (Dar then Open)   Personal Break Out (Dar then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:37 pm

A meta-human with some measure of enhanced strength ran up to face Dar. The man punched Dar in the chin. Dar held his ground. A moment later, the criminal cried out in pain. His wrist was broken. Dar's sword soon cut the man in half, to put him out of his misery.

What was this? A little girl was trying to hide from him? She was staying behind the other inmates. Now she was walking away casually, trying to escape his notice. With so many meta-humans in front of him, Dar had to give the girl credit. A slow walk was much less noticeable than running. Some of the other inmates did not realize that. They started to run away, but Dar's speed was sufficient to cut them down before they got very far.

He turned his attention back to the girl. She certainly didn't look like a hardened criminal, but looks could be deceiving. Just look at Shivering Jemmy. Dar walked towards Albina, focused on her. "Tell me, what did you do to deserve meeting me on this day?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Personal Break Out (Dar then Open)   Personal Break Out (Dar then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:48 pm

As Albina was making her way out of prison, Dar stopped her. She turned around and smiled at him. "Well I didn't do anything! If you want to talk to the real killer, you have to ask for my boss!" Albina said sweetly. She might come off as suspicious, but she was too innocent for any of this. The only time she really did fight is when her friends told her too. "Should I come out?" Elis asked. "No no. I want to mess with him a bit more." Rhett said finally.

"Well I guess I'll be seeing you around! Don't cause too much trouble!" Albina said with her slight Russian accent. "Ooh! One more thing!" Albina added quickly, turning around. "You should probably guard your prisons more! People are escaping a lot more often! Bye!" Albina said sweetly, blowing him a kiss and turning around. If he approached her in any threatening way, Elis would come out to fight. But, if he asked about her boss, Rhett would be the one to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personal Break Out (Dar then Open)   Personal Break Out (Dar then Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 pm

Dar chuckled. The girl was playing innocent, but at the same time she wasn't. She said that her boss was the true killer. She also seemed quite self-assured right now. A part of him wanted to find out more about this girl. He was sure her story would be quite interesting.

But no. Dar had come here with intent, to kill as many meta-human criminals as he could. He would not show mercy to anyone now, even to a young girl. With a burst of speed, Dar went running after Albina at 100 miles per hour. His claymore flashed as he swung it at her, intending to cut the girl in half.

He didn't care who her boss was. He couldn't afford to care. There were too many other inmates to deal with. Dar needed to kill her fast and then return to dealing with all the other criminals.

"May this blade grant you peace," Dar said as he attacked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Break Out (Dar then Open)   Personal Break Out (Dar then Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal Break Out (Dar then Open)
Page 1 of 1