Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMeeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Voting_barMeeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMeeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Voting_barMeeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Name: Zarakc
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:02 am

Zenro stared at Dravocn, Zenro's eyes narrowing as he did so. He held his hands in front of them, his arms shaking as he did so. His hands were in fists as he looked down at the shackles on his arms before looking back at Dravocn. "Trust reward." Zenro growled out, letting Dravocn have an idea of how he felt about trusting people. Such things were earned, not given freely. A person waltzing up to Zenro and interrupting his attunement was certainly not a way to start on a path to earning his trust either.

Zenro lowered his arms back on top his knees as he watched Dravocn, the silence and negative composure serving as Zenro's response to the new questions. As he stared at Dravocn, Zenro's head sometimes jerked to the side but brought his head back to the same position, continuing his stare, waiting to see if Dravocn had more to say or ask.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:05 am

Dravocn nodded ... he fully understood the cruelties of mankind.. which made it all the more understandable that the creature didn't let up on his hostility. He felt bad for the creature ... he wanted to at least get the shackles off of him ... even though he's already free to be honest, though it still made Drav feel bad ..."Would you like those off? Can I take them off of you?" Dravocn said holding out a small metal lock-pick "I can do it easy... and if i screw up you can kill me if you'd like." he promised hoping he was understood.
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:53 pm

Zenro just stared back at Dravocn for a moment as the two questions met his wolf ears. There was perhaps glimpse of a moment where Zenro's facial expression blanked out a little, but that certainly didn't lost very long at all before anger returned, seeming greater than before.

"Khef Droh'Sk!" Zenro yelled out as he slammed his fists into the ground in front of him as he leaned forward. The ground around his hands proceeding to cover his hands and arms up to the start of his shackles, forming into spikes. The material around his hands seemed to change, looking more like rock than the dirt and grass and roots that it did before.

"Ewn Vet Enk? Ewn venn Vet Enk!?" Zenro continued in the unfamiliar language, raising his voice more the second time around. He stepped towards Dravocn and his little following of animals, it seeming to be the case that something Dravocn had said had -might- have hit a nerve.

"Vriv den Ewn Tren'es!?" Zenro yelled out in question as he was rather close to Dravocn now. Were Dravocn much further from Zenro, it would have been very easy to still hear what was being said. It was very likely that the distance wouldn't help with the whole understanding what Zenro said though.

It was quite clear that Zenro was perturbed. In this state of agitation, he gave no effort in trying to translate his thoughts into the tongue that Dravocn would understand. Though the good news was he wasn't berserk, there might have been less talking and more attacking were that the case, but he seemed to be close to it.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:33 am

Dravocn looked at Zenro ... the creatures have run away in fear of Zenro ... but Dravocn remained stationary, and looked into those angry eyes with a sort of nonchalance. Dravocn didn't understand a word or noise that came out of Zenro other than the fact he was angry, that was the only thing Drav really knew at this point. "I don't understand you sir, I'm showing respect ... you know what that is? It's a good thing that's what it is .. now ... would you stop spitting in my face with your loud voice and inconceivable language ... and please ... explain to me slowly and quieter... what.. is.. wrong? What in the world could I have done wrong to you... me ... not anyone else but me." Dravocn asked, visibly angry however calm. "You will not disrespect me, a person whom is showing kindness, this is not an order, however i'd prefer it... if you wouldn't mind of course. I'm not really the fighting type... and I'm not willing to argue in a language I don't understand... in fact i'm not willing to argue at all... I'm looking for an explanation." he said calmly staring angrily into the creatures eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zarakc
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Zarakc

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:51 am

Zenro's eyes seemed to try and bore a hole through Darvocn by way of staring daggers. Zenro's arms trembled, as if torn between actions, their shaking more noticeable than before, the chains rattling between his shackles. Unlike a regular person's chest, which would be heaving from intense breathing in their rage, his chest lay still.

Dravocn's words did not seem to help very much, Zenro was in no real mood for such pleasantries of speech any more. Were there more reasons for such a hostile disposition towards Dravocn, Zenro might have lashed out at him at this point. Technically, the offer to kill him was still open under the grounds of him having angered Zenro, which certainly seemed to have occurred.

If there was something Zenro wished to do in a new environment, it was most likely not kill, or at the very least, attempt to kill, someone in a place he had just been in long enough to begin to commune with his element again. It certainly wouldn't be a very wise thing to do, acting out in rage, but it was a genuine effort to hold back when this whole interaction most likely would have dropped the guise of a conversation and taken on the form of a fight.

Far from the point of wanting to converse further with Dravocn, Zenro proceeded to stomp his foot upon the earth that separated what little space there was between the two of them. As he turned and seemed to be on his way, a large wall of dirt violently rose up between them, the roots of plants and trees being disrupted and in some instanced snapped from the earth's sudden deformation. The wall of dirt seemed to be reinforced through some means, as it stood six feet tall with no signs of falling over, but once Zenro was far enough way, the structural integrity of the wall returned to the usual for a mixture of dirt, mud, and roots, the top-heavy structure falling over on itself.

Paying no more heed in the direction of Dravocn, Zenro stormed off in the other direction, the sound of his chains being apparent as he moved away. There were no intentions of attempting to communicate with Dravocn any further, doing so might just agitate Zenro more and possibly provoke something in him that he was not all too interested in being brought forth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)   Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting in the Trees (Zarakc, Drav)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2