Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThese Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Voting_barThese Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThese Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Voting_barThese Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!)   These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:23 pm

"Mutant huh? Not sure if Lux or Manic count as mutants, but I won't say I'm not familiar with them." Hotwire admitted, though most of them had been on the attacking end of the fights.

Usually hotwire was the one who was trying to play it cool in front of the girl. This was... a first.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character
Name: Sophie A. Michaels
Code Name: Galvora

PostSubject: Re: These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!)   These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:30 pm

"Its genetic for me, I got it from my father, I guess. How'd you get your powers? You a mutant too?" she asked, watching the cops recover the pieces of bone. She even released the cowboy and reabsorbed the goo and the nucleon she'd used to bind him so they could cuff the man.

Last edited by Neverwinter on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!)   These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:33 pm

"Nope. Not a mutant." Hotwire said holding up his arm. His nanobots fired up, his hands and upper arm becoming enveloped in bluish glowing lines. His entire arm gave off a small amount of heat.

"I have nanobots infused into my central nervous system. It allows me complete control over all technology." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!)   These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:35 pm

"That is... one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Nanobots - did you make 'em?" she said, walking towards the end of the alley, smiling quite happily at the Titan.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!)   These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:40 pm

"Eh... no. STAR labs brand." Hotwire said. Before going to the officers and explaining who the girl was, clearing her.

"Well great. We'll be keeping in touch flux." He said, before stopping himself.

"By the titans I mean."
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!)   These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Flux smiled warmly at the officers as Hotwire explained her presence, and nodded to them, receiving one in turn. "I... I'll be waiting." she said, and teased her hair behind her ear. "If you ever need me, I'll be..." she gestured expansively. "around" an with that, she threw her hands out, grasped the building across the street, and flung herself back out into space. Work, work... She grinned! Life in Jump was certainly off to a great start!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!)   These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These Colors Don't Run (Hotwire!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2