Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Fox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Fox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barFox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Fox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barFox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fox Hunt (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Fox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox Hunt (Open)   Fox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:21 pm

Bloodmoon's eyes got a gleam in them at the the prospect of being able to being able to weaken magic users though not the one the hat was thinking of as he felt most of his power being cut off and kasha backed away from the hat due to the dagger and shook his head sadly he had to give up the power he could use to protect others as he was in a way a creature of chaos. Just talking to the hat made him nervous after he was done with jemmy what would stop him from going after him and placed his hand on his earpiece and said, "Jemmy we found your opposite in the alley come alone we have him cornered." His hope that she caught the red flag in his sentence. Then quickly took out the earpiece and crushed it. He then drew his sword and and held it lower than normal on the hilt and said, "I don't TRUST you touch only the hilt, or you will lose your life." Hoping that the other two would get what he was getting ready to fight without it being obvious by appearing to be siding with the hat.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character
Name: Sophie A. Michaels
Code Name: Galvora
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hunt (Open)   Fox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:13 am

Sophie rubbed her neck, and listened to the Hat's statement, and knew he was someone much more clever than she. She didn't know how he worked, he had no face, and... For all the little she knew about Shivering Jemmy she couldn't bring herself to want to actually kill the girl whatever this faceless apparition said, but there was a pretense of doom in the air, so as Sophie moved back from The Hat, she didn't turn her back on him either. Whatever the divine warrior was doing and saying, all that stuff about his sword mystified Sophie, and she tried to stop minding it at soonest convenience. He intended violence - the beast part of her raged at her stupid human brain that this was so, and she had to admit... He looked edgy, like his lines were sharper than before. He was going to do something dreadful in a moment.

Sophie narrowed her eyes at The Hat though. He was up to something, he had hidden intentions. He had freed her, and that was a good thing, but she wasn't interested really in the why.

So she said "I don't trust you. I get the feeling I shouldn't, either, and my instincts are never wrong." she said, an scowled.

"You're trying to manipulate us, and I am nobody's dog" she said, and no innocent word had ever been said with such hissing deadly venom with her tongue. She kicked the collar as hard as she could and it sailed out of view. She was upset, sore, and very, very angry.

"So why don't you hunt her yourself?" she spat, raging at him. She'd had it up to here with his secretive bull. "Push off."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hunt (Open)   Fox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:19 pm

The Hat could be a very convincing salesman. However, as he looked at the three wolves, he realized that they would not be convinced as easily as other people. He wasn't trying to fool them, but rather manipulate them. It was becoming clear that the wolves were smart enough to catch onto his game, and they did not like being strung along.

Kasha stood, unmoved by The Hat's words and ready to take action. Although the shadow creature didn't seem aggressive yet, The Hat was sure it was more on Jemmy's side than his own.

Sophie said that she didn't trust him, and accused him of trying to manipulate them. The Hat would not argue the fact. Once lost, trust was difficult to regain. Usually, it wasn't worth the effort. Before The Hat could respond, Bloodmoon called Jemmy with his earpiece and revealed their location. The Hat sighed, even as Bloodmoon asked him to apply anti-magic to his sword.

"My life is already over, it seems." He knew that Jemmy had employed hundreds of minions in this hunt for him. In calling out to Jemmy, Bloodmoon would bring all of them to this place. This was exactly what The Hat had sought to avoid. "She will never come herself, for she fears retribution. Instead, her hordes will come to tear me apart." The Hat looked at Sophie. "I'm sorry. I was unworthy of your aide. Leave this all behind. I do not wish for you to see my death."

Bloodmoon was still presenting his weapon for The Hat to corrupt with anti-magic. The Hat laughed. "It is too late. The revenge you seek has now become impossible. Everything you love will burn, and there will be nothing you can do to stop it. Unless I survive this day, my anti-magic dies with me. I believe you know that means this city dies, too."

Looking at Kasha, The Hat decided to give the shadow wolf a warning. "Flee...or perish." Suddenly, The Hat would split into three versions of himself. Each would activate an aura of anti-magic so strong that no magic could exist within it. The auras kept growing larger, eventually filling the entire city block. No superpowers, magical, or divine effects would work within this area. Even shape-shifters would be stuck in human form. All three of The Hat's would also pull out a knife and a pistol. He was as ready as he would ever be for the swarm that would arrive at any moment.

But what would these three wolves do? Would they flee? Would they defend him? Or would they fight him, and be the first to die? The Hat was not afraid. Although he would die this day, he would stand fighting to the end.
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hunt (Open)   Fox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:00 am

Kasha watched, and it seemed neither of the others trusted The Hat either. Good for them. But unfortunately it looked like Kasha's curiosity as to why The Hat wanted to kill Jemmy wouldn't be satisfied by. Bloodmoon had already signaled for the others to come, and it sounded like it wouldn't be long before they came. This was one of those times Kasha REALLY wished he could talk. He wanted to ask The Hat questions. Why did he want Jemmy dead? Who was he? Who sent him? Kasha wanted to ask, but couldn't and seemed like none of the others would.

When The Hat said that his life was going to end, Kasha couldn't help but feel some regret and sympathy. Annie's ill feelings toward death were shared by Kasha, and he couldn't help but feel saddened that this man's life was going to end tonight. He regretted his involvement in this manhunt, feeling it was likely not worth the uncertainty of whether or not the actions he took were really for the better of not only Annie but the society as a whole. And yet, Kasha realized he had not done much. He had mostly just been an observer, having actually done little if anything to support either The Hat or Jemmy. Had he not been here nothing would likely have changed; but at least now he was a little more informed.

The Hat spoke as if Jump city and everyone in it was now as doomed as he was. Was Jemmy really that dangerous? Kasha knew that Jemmy could do a lot, but was she really capable of that? And even if Jemmy was, would she actually do it? Kasha doubted it, but he couldn't help but worry now. With The Hat's death would come a change in the balance between order and chaos. The Hat had helped keep Jemmy in check. If and when he died, the balance would now change. Was it a change for the better?

Kasha was warned to run, or die. But when The Hat activated his aura that decision was pretty much made for him. The anti-magic aura disrupted the magic that held his body together. He started to fizzle and soon vanished, his essence returning back to Annie. Whatever happened now was out of his hands.

[EXIT THREAD]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hunt (Open)   Fox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:34 am

Bloodmoon watched as kasha vanished and hoped that he was alright Sophie seemed angry and he finally had enough of talking and growled out, "You act to much like the man I want to kill sucks to be you." Bloodmoon would then rush on to the attack his slashes going for the dagger in the hats hand it made him very uneasy and he wanted it out of the hat's hand now. Bloodmoon just hoped that help would get there soon and that today wasn't his last day alive.
(OOC: It's something)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox Hunt (Open)   Fox Hunt (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fox Hunt (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2