Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) - Page 2 Voting_barBear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) - Page 2 Voting_barBear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)   Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:22 am

Dravocn heard her faint voice and smiled then was shocked when she asked him if he was in the mob "Oh no, no no nothing like that ... this is purely from me to you. And if you don't like that ... I'll raise it ... one hundred dollars an hour ... plus commission!" Dravocn said honestly ... he didn't understand why she would think he was from the mob ... but she must have a reason and he won't bother her about it.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character
Name: Sophie A. Michaels
Code Name: Galvora
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)   Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:28 am

"Yeah... Yeah okay, I'll be your bodyguard for a hundred plus commission." she said, her voice still weak and distant. "But... Why me? I'm nobody special..." she lied, and her eyes flickered once, looking away as she said it, and drowned her doubts in another burger, tearing into it ravenously, as if she was still furiously hungry - she WAS! She hadn't gotten much to eat the last couple days, and no food + the full moon equals one hungry doggie!
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)   Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:46 am

Dravocn was happy with the acceptance of the job but was immediately angered by the doubt in her voice "Nobody special! You think you are no one special? You think that out of the seven billion people in this world YOU are no one special? You clearly are special ... You were told you were special by me when you said you smelled chemicals on me ... I had also deducted that you were clearly a wolf ... due to your canines filling your mouth ... ONLY CANINES ... REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE SPECIAL!" Dravocn yelled as he pounded his fist on the counter once "But I digress ... you are hired ... I'll give you your first years payment now..." Dravocn said smiling and reached into his pocket and pulled out a check and asked the waiter to give him the amount of money back ... when he was given the money he gave it to her.

Suddenly several tens of people came around Drav as they had seen him give out a large amount of cash to the girl. "Yo, man ... how about we get some of that money.... you look like you have enough." one of them says to Drav while tapping drav's back with an iron pole. "What do you say huh?" said the kid again. Drav smiled as this happened finding it interesting that he just hired a bodyguard and he suddenly gets bombarded with people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)   Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2