Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Vote_lcapBear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Voting_barBear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Vote_lcapBear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Voting_barBear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character
Name: Sophie A. Michaels
Code Name: Galvora
Villain or good guy?: Good

Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Empty
PostSubject: Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)   Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:29 am

Sophie was impressed. Her idea of a good time was no normally to grab something off a merchant's cart, especially not something from a cart with badly spelled drivel on it, extra bears or no, but her nose had led her here and the frycook in the bear suit was... Well... Sophie had found gold here, and after ordering three burgers after inhaling the first the bear-cook was all too pleased to agree.

These burgers were... magical.

"Sweet mercy... Mr. Bear, have I gone to heaven?" the white-haired teen quavered as she waited for her order. The bear merely looked up as he flipped her burger, tilted his head, and shrugged. He didn't seem a wordy sort.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)   Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:58 am

It was an interesting day for Dravocn ... he actually had a craving for something that wasn't gourmet ... he noted this and decided to go into a burger restaurant and immediately noticed a peculiar girl who was talking with he cook ... Dravocn decided to note this social interaction and decided to test himself as to how well he'd be able to communicate with such a personality ... Dravocn went over to the girl and asked "Excuse me, is this seat taken... if not may i sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)   Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:08 am

Sophie managed to tear her eyes away from the food and the gratified wordless bearman with only great force of will - but look she did and immediately stopped, meeting the man's eyes. Those... Eyes... Snakelike and not at all human looking. Come to that he smelled a bit strange in her inner wolf's resolute opinion. She didn't feel at all hostile towards him though, despite being not at her best due to the hunger she felt. Sophie scooted over to give him room on the log bench with her.

"S-sure, mister." she said, her voice somewhat distant. Only then did she realize she was staring and looked back at the meat.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)   Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:17 am

Dravocn had smiled as the girl stared at her "Oh, by all means ... take your time to analyze me ... i'm sure i must be quite peculiar." he said as he smiled "I'm sorry if i have disturbed you ... there was no intention in that ... I actually am not very good in social situations and am quite new at it.. so if i say something strange ... let me know ... I love data." he said with worry and sincerity
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)   Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:26 am

Sophie glanced at him an felt immediately guilty, then despite herself, she giggled! It wasn't derisory or cruel laughter - it was a warm belly laugh, and it shook her shoulders. He looked so awkward, like a kicked puppy! She pat his shoulder a little and shook her head, mirth still creasing her features as she beamed at him.

"Oh no not a bit - you just look so nervous! she said, and folded her hands on the counter again.

But, then, he did ask. "Your eyes are a little strange." she said frankly, not one for subtlety and added "And you smell a bit... Chemical -- b-but not in a bad way!" she added, coloring a bit. She offered her hand to him.

"I'm Sophie." she said, and at this point the bear-man set three huge burgers in front of the tiny, white-haired young woman at his bench. Sophie actually squeaked with joy, and set upon one of them like she hadn't eaten for days, tearing at it with mouth and both hands ravenously!
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)   Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:50 am

Dravocn grinned "Ah yes the eyes ... of course ... the eyes ... yes they are strange aren't they." Dravocn said laughing then stopped when he heard the chemical comment the smell wouldn't be noticeable for normal people "hmmm what an interesting sense of smell ... you aren't human are you?" he asked ... he offered his hand as well ... however her hand had quickly retreated when food came up to her so he pulled his back "I'm serious about that last question."
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)   Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:00 am

Sophie looked blank when he commented about her apparent lack of humanity and managed to blink at him so woodenly that she might as well have been stored in a furniture warehouse. But, she was eating, so she did her best to devour the burger. It didn't take much of a stretch of acting ability - she was FAMISHED. But he wouldn't drop it either. Ten seconds later when that first burger was devoured (with the bear watching with a sort of... Horrified admiration), she nodded acknowledgement at Dravo, and said, just the barest hint of apprehension in her voice

"No... But human's just a word, isn't it?" she said, and it wasn't really a question - it was a statement, a quote possibly. But turn about is fair play, isn't it? She scooped up her second burger. Gods these were awesome... 1/2 pound heaven, each!

"Neither are you? and she set upon her second "bellybuster bearlord blitzkreig burger" with all the enthusiasm she had for the first. The man in the bear suit was fascinated - he couldn't look away! She really was going to eat all those?! THIS tiny thing?!
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)   Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:14 am

Dravocn smiled at her first response "But of course it is... but then again ... that being the case... everything we mutter is considered just a word then isn't it?" Dravocn asked using his usual literal term usage. He was then slightly interested in her next comment "Oh, but i am ... i'm just genetically modified ... i spilled some chemicals when i was younger and my eyes ended up being well ... interesting ... they don't really do anything for me other than make me look odd but other than that .. i'm perfectly human, however i thank you for confirming my analysis." he finished laughing afterward
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)   Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:23 am

Soohie considered his observation about words and blinked, pausing mid-bite to consider it. Then, she shrugged and nodded. What she would have said, if she'd not had a mouthful and was a bit more intelligent so she could put words around the idea, she'd have said 'That is either very, very insightful and it would take decades to fully understand every nuance of its meaning, or it was just contrary and trite.' Instead, she grunted and sorta shrugged again, mid-devour. The second burger was... Well, destroyed. She was left with a half-moon of meat and bread... And that much didn't last for more than a spitting of seconds.

The third, and a can of cola, was cracked and tipped back hard, the cold soda making the lingering burgershards wash down where they belonged. But, he denied being inhuman. She denied being human. What did it matter?

"By that logic, or somethin' like it-" she said, wiping her mouth on her sleeve - there was only a bit of cola there. "I'm human too." and she grinned. She had sharp teeth, her eyes a bit unusually bright. It was just a bit after full moon, after all - the beast was strog.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)   Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:36 am

Dravocn looked at the girl as the subject seemed to annoy her even after she had smiled. Dravocn was proud that she looked to be part wolf but didn't want to get on that subject again for her sake "Would you like anything? Anything? Honestly ... I'm curious what is it you want ... object wise.. out of life?" Dravocn asked curiously wondering if he could get her what she wanted he had always believed money was no object so clearly he'd be able to afford it. He also hoped he wouldn't be misunderstood as it had occured to him what he said could possibly mean he's trying to buy her affection ... which was technically true .. just not in the way that he could be mistaken for.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)   Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:44 am

Lan blinked at him and tilted her head, just before she bit into the burger. Then the penny dropped an operated her brain. [color=violet]"what... Do I want? I uh..." She licked her lips a bit, nervously, caught completely off guard. Was he serious? And more importantly... what DID she want? Some more work might be nice... She got paid only when she did jobs and things weren't the busiest just after valentines day.

"I want... Well, I'm a courier - I run packages and stuff, see? And I run 'em quick, too!" and she grinned awkwardly. "Know anyone who needs that kinda thing?"
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)   Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:50 am

"I see... you're a courier ... and those get paid by commission don't they? hmm ... I see the problem you're not making a big enough paycheck since no one needs anything delivered as much ... That is a problem ... would you like a better job? I could get you one easy." Dravocn smiled with sincerity. Dravocn was intent on making people happy even those that don't like him ... the only time he avoids such actions is when they have angered him and he makes that a point to everyone who meets him.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)   Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:55 am

She felt the world drop out of her stomache and looked flustered as her belly did flipflops once or twice. "I... Dunno, I sorta like being a courier... We're not talking about something behind a desk or like... Being a test subject are we?" she asked dibiously, quirkin a brow at the man.

"I wouldn't wanna do either... I'm not... Really an indoors kinda person. Not potty trained, haven't got my shots, that kinda thing she said, obviously making a joke, winking at him. "Might scratch up the furniture, style of thing."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)   Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:07 am

Dravocn blinked as the thought of a test subject never crossed his mind even once "Oh no... I wouldn't dare do something like that to one of natures greatest friends ... I was thinking more either body guard work or maybe a yard worker? if you don't like those choices i bet i can find something for you to do ... and at a minimum of fifty dollars an hour... hows that sound?" Dravocn said smiling
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)   Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:14 am

Sophie BLINKED. Then, she blinked again. Then, as if her voice was coming from a long way away... "That's... A big offer, isn't it...? For a bodyguard or a yardworker...?" she said, weakly, absolutely confused "We just met... You're not with the mob or something are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)   Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bear Bite Burgers (with sauce!) (Dravo!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next