Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
At the edge of it all (open)  Vote_lcapAt the edge of it all (open)  Voting_barAt the edge of it all (open)  Vote_rcap 
Moon
At the edge of it all (open)  Vote_lcapAt the edge of it all (open)  Voting_barAt the edge of it all (open)  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

At the edge of it all (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

At the edge of it all (open)  Empty
PostSubject: At the edge of it all (open)    At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:41 pm

At the edge of the city, hidden behind the shade of a tree, a girl in strange tribal attire stood there staring in the direction of the city. She had walked all the way from her forest and was now eager to meet new people and their customs.
She had lived all her life in the forest, which was not strange for a nymph to do so, but Aiyana was different from the rest. She was born from a nymph and a mortal human, that is why she aged unlike the other nymphs. Recently finding out from her mother she was part human, her curiosity brought her to where she is now. She was determined to find out more about the humans. Her mother always told her they were evil, selfish creatures, but Aiyana didn't believe they were all that way, because would that not mean she was the same way?

Aiyana took a step into the light but was hesitant. What if she didn't fit in? What if they were evil and meant nothing but harm like her mother had stated? She shook those ideas out of her head and continued to walked forward into the streets, she wasn't sure where she was going, right now she was just observing. Everything here was foreign to her, she didn't understand much of what was going on.
She felt nervous and scared as eyes kept falling upon her, because of her tribal wear. She shrunk back into an alleyway and leaned against the brick wall. "Maybe coming here was way over my head." She mumbled softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character
Name: Sophie A. Michaels
Code Name: Galvora
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of it all (open)    At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:14 am

What. A. Night.

Sophie gave a little groan and fought through the searing images that had burned themselves into her mind the night before, trying to make sense of them. Her head pounded... That meant she'd changed last night, right...? Her body still aaaaaaached like sore muscles ... that meant she'd changed back only a couple hours ago. And she felt sick. That meant she'd eaten something she as a human would not consider foodstuffs.

She had images of what'd happened - moonlight (crap), cars (doublecrap), chasing tail-lights (triplecrap!), onrushing tail lights (and sudden stars!), aaaand... From there things got muzzy. So then... Where was she now?

It stank. It was slimy under her butt. It stank. Her butt was bare. It stank. And it was stinky. Ergo...

The lid of a dumpster peeeeeeeeped up, and Sophie chuffed at the intensity of the sunlight. Her stomache did a flipflop as whatever it was she'd eaten decided it didn't like her, and she settled back down again. Oh.

Oh, oh, oh... Crrrrrrrrap.

From near the nymph, the dumpster shuffled around inside, and the sound of something banging gently against the interior - like someone's idiot head (stupid stupid stupid!) became evident. Bonnnnnnng bonnnnnnng bonnnnnnnng...
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of it all (open)    At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:29 pm

Aiyana jumped and turned to face the dumpster as she was startled by the banging. She took a step back then turned and ran out of the alley. She continued to run before stopping at an intersection. She took a breather and looked back to see if whatever it was that was in the dumpster had followed her. Suddenly she heard a handful of screams and loud screeching as the road was filled with panic. "Oh my! Look!" A lady yelled pointing up the street. Aiyana put a hand up above her eyes to block the sun, as she looked in the direction the lady was indicating, she saw a very fast large vehicle speeding down the streets. It blurred passed her and looked like it wasn't slowly down at all. "Someone needs to stop it!" Aiyana heard a man yell. "It's heading straight for the elementary school!" Another man yelled. "The children!" Different people continued to yell, panic, and scream. Aiyana looked down towards where the diesel, semi-truck was heading and ran after it. She knew she couldn't catch up to it running but she was going to try everything in order to stop it and save the children.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of it all (open)    At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:42 pm

Jenny saw the truck when it lost control while on patrol and flew after it. She saw a teen aged oddly dressed girl going after it. Jenny flew over to her and as she neared she shouted. "I assume you're trying to stop the truck is if you want to get there in time I'll give you a lift but you gotta say so now!" If she agreed to the lift she would grab onto her and fly quickly starting to catch up with the truck. "I can fly project my energy heal and fight very well if you give me quick notes on what you can do on the way it'll make us better prepared for the up coming events." She spoke like this wasn't the first time she randomly teamed up with a person she just met to do something like this.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of it all (open)    At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:38 am

Sophie peeked out again and forced herself to regard the retreating back of the nymph's back. That alone was strange enough that it cut through the morning fluff. But something else cut through. Something... Something was wrong. Something was happening. The usual hum of city traffic, the throb of stoplight-braking and go-light acceleration interrupted.

Voices of panic rose from the street on the side the girl had just run out, and Sophie got an eyeful of a speeding... Garbage truck?! Holy cow! She was already vaulting out of the dumpster.

CHASE

Wh-what?! The instinct hit her like a mallet between the eyes, so sudden and overpowering was the thought. Her feet moved of their own volition! That little internal switch that separated girl from beast trembled... Then without further warning snapped to the secondary position! Sophie stumbled a bit, eyes wide, and...

Well, at least she was well rested. Even as she began to lumber towards the end of the alleyway, her legs were already snapping, her back jerking hard, muscles tight as wires. Her whole body cramped up and she let out an animal yelp of pain as her skin felt like it caught fire. Her chest hurt most... It always did... And the sound of her own heartbeat became deafening in her ears.

In a blind stagger of agony, Sophie stumbled through several trashcans, knocking loose their contents. White fur exploded in tufts around her head first, framing her face, but that was already crackling as it jerked forward, like unseen hands were pulling the skin sharply forward. A muzzle formed, the girl's ears became pointed even as they shifted backward and up on her skull... And a tail sprouted, then filled out very quickly.

CHASE!!!!!!!

Her grey eyes blurred, pinpricks of violet exploding as fur consumed her and thickened. Adrenaline drowned out the pain, and the world snapped into focus. The human was pushed aside, and the little girl lost her footing in Sophie's mindscape. Now, she was flying behind the shewolf as she indulged a basic instinct.

CHASE, I SAY!!

Screw it. Hi ho silver.

Galvora loosed a howl of joy, a baying cry that cracked at the apex so great was its feral intensity. People almost instantly gave her space as she bolted from the Alleyway. Two legs were supported by her semihumanoid arms and she got quite a turn of speed as she drew level with a cop chasing the truck, then left him in her dust. When cars got in the way, she vaulted over them, bounced off a hood, and kept up the pursuit, eyes trained on the object of her pursuit! She was going highway speeds now, and adrenaline, and sheer feral joy made her pay the two heroines no heed as she blazed past, a streak of silver.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of it all (open)    At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:54 pm

Aiyana continued running as the flying girl spoke to her, Aiyana quickly nodded in response to the girls offer. As she was lifted off the ground Aiyana kept her sight set on the runaway truck.
"I bend the natural elements to my will." Aiyana said giving the girl intel on what she could do. "If I could get in front of that metal monster, maybe I could lift the ground and create a wall." Aiyana suggested one of her plans. "But at that speed I don't know if it's enough to stop it..." Aiyana squinted her eyes as she saw something running in the same direction of the huge trailer, it was furry and running at a fast speed. "What is that?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of it all (open)    At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:09 am

Jenny nodded to her as she said her powers and plan. "Yeah agre-" She was cut off by the shock of the furry fast thing went by them at a fast speed. "I dont know what it is but hopefully it will be able to slow it down for me to get you into position.. that is if it's plan is to try and stop the truck..." Jenny spoke as she tried to go faster but simply couldn't but she didn't lose any speed either.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of it all (open)    At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:58 pm

Sophie held on for dear life as the Beast, baying with elation, bounded through the city. It wasn't the least bit interested in anyone or anything  but the garbage truck it called as its quarry - even though people shouted in surprise or fear as the seven foot lycanthrope bounded through the streets, gaining quickly on the rogue semi-truck.

The little human voice inside tried to reason with the beast - even though this had never really worked before. But, she corrected herself, it had never worked in moonlight. This was broad daylight. The fact she'd changed at all was mystifying, but there she was, chasing a car, strange or not. It didn't matter.

How do I stop the truck? she asked. The instincts and sensations that made up the Beast responded, more or less, with

Bite its legs off!

But that was stupid! It didnt' have legs - and she'd end up getting pwned by the wheels, and she said so. To say this insight gave the beast uncertainty would be a lie - the beast didn't feel it, but it did change its tune.

Jump on it! Go for the head! THAT Sounded do-able... a bit insane maybe, but doable! And she did just that, bounding up once she'd gotten close enough onto the back of the semi, scrambling over the top as the thing swerved madly, struggling to keep her grip. Claws sank into metal, tearing it like wet tissue paper, giving her a grip on the truck's back!

Last edited by Neverwinter on Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of it all (open)    At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Ooc: (it a huge Diesel truck, not a garbage truck, this ones bigger.)

Ic: Aiyana looked at the huge truck as it began to swerve, it's tires screeching. The swerving caused the truck to lose a little bit of velocity. Which was good, it gave Aiyana and Jenny a chance to catch up. Jenny and Aiyana flew up right behind the truck. "We're almost there." Yes the two girls were catching up to the runaway truck, but it was also catching up to the school.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of it all (open)    At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:29 pm

Jenny smiled when the truck started to swerve allowing them them to catch up. "I think t have an idea on how to get you in front of it quicker but I warn you it's dangerous and might not work. I'm going to cling to the side of the truck as I run on the side of it while holding you in one arm. Once we get to the front I'm going to leap off and toss you into the air while making a force field around me and quickly expand it all you have to do is use it to jump off while it's expanding to give you a boosted jump... that is if it works you in?" If she would agree to it Jenny would do said plain.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of it all (open)    At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:32 am

Now what? The wolf was quickly discovering that it really didn't have a good basis for dealing with this sort of situation. The brief idea of jumping in front of it and stopping it with her body like in the movies was thought up, then very quickly discarded. No stinkin' way! Sounded like a GREAT way to get really hurt and then crushed against a wall like a spider under a tin can.

So what would she do? The wolf, for the first time, looked to the human for guidance and it caught her off-guard for a moment. She looked from the rushing street to the side, to the cab ahead, to the trailer upon which she sat. Then, she looked back at the two humanish things catching up at pace, and at their intent expressions.

The human inside the werewolf let out a cheer, and the shewolf's tail wagged a little, her expression perhaps slighty proud and silly. 'Look what I got!' It seemed to say! But another swerve made the shewolf look forward again - they were gonna hit the elementary school soon, and then things would REALLY be bad. Couldn't have that. Think of the pups! Well... First thing, in her book, was to cut its momentum. She looked from the cab to the container beneath her... And snarled! That was one way!

Heavy talons sank into the container, and the white werewolf pulled herself forward, mounting the cab... And turning, facing the way she came. She looked down at the mounting, where the trailer met the cab. That had to go. It really is amazing what you can do with superhuman strength and powerful claws. She glanced up at the two girls. They were planning to help, right...? She'd heard them say so. Well, this would be their chance.

The shewolf moved between cab and trailer... Grabbed hold of the joint where they met, and hauled for all she was worth, the metal making a horrible noise as it sheared and came apart, lifting trailer from peg as Galvora roared her savage challenge in defiance of the forces of inertia and the steel construction!

Then, maintaining her grip, she let the peg jab downward. The truck LURCHED, hard, the cab still chained on... But now dragging, tearing up pavement, acting as a forced brake on the forward momentum and the truck's wanton power. She was almost pulled off when the chains snapped, but sank talons into the semi and into the trailer, holding tight. If Energy Warrior and Aiyana were going to do anything, now would be a good time!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of it all (open)    At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:22 am

Aiyana agreed to the plan, and it seemed it was going to be made easier for them as the werewolf girl managed to slow down the truck even further. Aiyana looked down at the truck, as it screeched and scraped the pavement. "I think now is the right time to carry out the plan." She stared over her shoulder at Flying girl.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of it all (open)    At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:59 am

Jenny nodded once "Right!" Jenny clung to the side of the truck partly still flying to hep her quickly get the the front as they neared her eyes and hands started to glow brightly. "Get ready!" She got to the front of the car and as she threw the girl forward she shouted "Now!" she then used out a forcefield around herself it quickly pressing against the girls feet and expanded outward and if she jumped at the right time it would giver her the perfect boost. After boosting the girls jump jenny quickly flew up over the truck and stayed floating into the air panting hoping the plan worked right.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of it all (open)    At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:33 pm

Aiyana took the jump off of Jenny's force field, and she was right, it did send her far. It sent her right to the front of the truck. As she was about to land, she clenched her fists and slammed them onto the gravel road and it began to rise, creating a giant wall, hopefully just in time to stop it, but Aiyana's other concern was would it be strong and sturdy enough to stop it.
The truck came and hit the wall with a huge force, most of the wall began to crumble. Aiyana held her stance behind the wall trying to keep it up. This would've been easier if the road wasn't downhill.
The wall continued to crumble under the weight of the truck, so Aiyana couldn't help but left half of the wall fall, but at the same instance she did, she began to lift another wall trying to pin the truck in place. This was taking Aiyana all she had to hold the truck back.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of it all (open)    At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:44 am

Sophie roared out as the truck hit the wall, doing her very best to keep the refrigerated cargo trailer from turning her into a novelty puppy pancake, but it was... Very, very heavy, and it had still been going pretty fast. The places in which she held both semi and trailer dented inward, then gave way, but her human mind gripped the little lever in her head marked 'SELF CONTROL' and hauled for all she was worth. Monster or not this thing weighed a buttload, and some stupid law of physics would crush her like a bug!

So she shifted her effort up and sideways suddenly, snarling and hurling the cab to one side savagely, then striking out with her talons, slashing the bottom edge of the steel container open and forcibly making herself the fulcrum by which the force of its movement was redirected.

The end result was that the bottom was torn up like a dishcloth as the trailer flew to the side and capsized, striking a parked car, almost all of its momentum totally wasted. To do this though, Sophie put immense strain on both the cab of the taxi and the rear axle, snapping its rear wheels and forcibly flipping the truck as well onto its side.

So, when the second wall went up, the truck slammed to a sudden jerking stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the edge of it all (open)    At the edge of it all (open)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the edge of it all (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next