Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIt's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Voting_barIt's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIt's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Voting_barIt's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:36 pm

Isabel was more than a little caught off guard when the hungry villain hugged her. Gl-Tianna was her name. A little strange, but Isabel had taken a liking to the girl so she wasn't going to call her out about her name.

"So glad I could meet you, Gl-Tianna. Would you mind if I call you Tianna for short? Gl-Tianna just doesn't roll off the tongue too well..."

Before she could hear her answer, a newcomer arrived and started screaming and name calling. How rude. Something about murderous psychopaths. Clearly she had her facts all out of whack.

"Woah woah woah. You better shut that down. That's called slander. I haven't murdered anyone! I'm starting to think maybe I SHOULD though, since everyone seems determined to call me one!"

Then Tianna jumped into action, seeming to have taken some insult to the words. That's when Isabel realized she had to help. She wasn't about to let some stranger insult the person who gave Isabel her first hug! That'd be rude and unpatriotic, probably.

"I guess I can start with you, you lying FIEND!"

Isabel sprinted forward, distracted be the newcomer just long enough for Alice to start morphing into a demon. Isabel ran up to the lady, death energy wrapping itself around her gloves as Isabel went in for a hard punch to her gut. Tianna was luckily going for the legs. Wombo Combo.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character
Name: Sophie A. Michaels
Code Name: Galvora

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:36 pm

Sophie narrowed her eyes at Tianna as she began to skip and frolick towards her. This was the one who smelled like other peoples' fear, and of many different people all at once. And the instant she clapped eyes on the girl in particular, the beast screamed at her - it had never done that before. It was never a wordy voice in her head... Nor was it a particularly chatty one... But the sum of what it said to her was this - Uh-oh.

Then the shouting started. The raised, inignant voice of the corpse blotted at her attention, and she tore her eyes away from direct focus on Gluttony sp she could see them both. The wolf piped in in her head and flooded her senses with information, givin the girl the bones on their position, relyin as much on their scents and sounds as on her sight to percieve them... As, more or less, they both rushed her. When they got close, her instincts howled that she was in danger.

Time slowed.

At least... that's how it seemed to her. They were going to attack her. She could percieve their will to attack in her mind's eye, feel their intent to do her harm brushing over her skin. Her reaction time, it seemed to the outside observer wasn't quick - that wasn't doing it justice. It was freaking nonexistent. Sophie brought her weapon around, turning a little, the motion quick as a viper. The death-shrouded fist wasn't thrown in a big mean hook - it has been an uppercut, aimed for her sternum. Short range, easily avoided.

As for the horror going for her legs, the yield sign was brought 'round to parry with a speed that kicked up considerable dust from the street at their feet and superhuman strength... Aimed at Gluttony's knee. Heroes don't usually do that kind of thing, try to break their foe's legs, but in this case... Sophie was prepared to bust every bone in Gluttony's body for what she'd done, and kick her down the street until the crunching noises stopped. Every part of Sophie's nature wanted this thing to die.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:13 pm

Tianna certainly didn't have the time to respond to Isabel's asking if she could just call her Tianna; however, of course it would be a yes! Tianna was already thinking of a nickname she could give to Isabel! Probably, Bell, because that just sounded so cute! But now wasn't the time to think about that.

Tianna's face was blank when she launched her attack. Their opponent felt weird to her. She wasn't afraid of them and was brutally strong. Tianna bit her lip. She did not want to get hurt. So, as she swung around for the kick, she counted to three. "One... Two... Three..." Three seconds was all it took. Not only did the sign slice through her leg as if it were nothing, Tianna's kick drove through the girl's leg as if it were simply air. She sighed and did a backhandspring away from Sophie with a pout on her face as she crossed her arms.

"No fair! You made me go intangible and now I can't hit back! I don't like you. Isabel~ What are we gonna do about this chick~? She's too fast. No fun at all... Can we please just go eat a buffet!?" The girl's mind had been turned onto food and now there was nothing else that would make her want anything else. But she knew that they were in a fight and so she should probably pay attention. But it was just so hard when her tummy was grumbling at her! And she was sure that this girl would give her indigestion. Maybe even heart burn. Yuck.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:35 pm

The enemy was indeed fast, Isabel's punch hit thin air and caused her to stumble a few feet before realigning herself with gravity.

"Exactly where I was aiming! Watch out! The next one might be aiming for you! But it might not... who knows? Certainly not me."

As if to prove herself, Isabel jumped around a little and shadow boxed. She'd never boxed in her life, but she was smart so she figured she'd be able to grasp it in a few moments. I mean, it couldn't be that hard right? As she practiced, Gl-Tianna suggested giving up the fight and going to eat a buffet, in those words. How one could eat an entire buffet was an interesting question, and it definitely caught Isabel's attention.

"Challenge accepted... but I'll need a diet coke. Gotta watch the figure, you know?"

Isabel pointed to their would be foe threateningly.

"We'll deal with you later. In the meantime, would you care to join us for lunch? I'm thinking chinese, but I'm open minded."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:59 pm

((Almost forgot the order had changed))

Alice's body had shifted back to her true form, which was teal colored, had a tail, and four small horns poking out of the top of her head at the front and back. So now she could properly defend herself one way or the other when Tianna suddenly shifted gears again! Isabel also changed gears, did these two have short attention spans or what?

With Tianna... intangible at the moment, that meant only Isabel could be harmed. As far as Alice could tell based on the grocery store, Tianna seemed to be the bigger threat of the two. But that remained to be seen. "Do you really think you two can just walk away after all those people died?" Alice said in disbelief. Frankly, trying to imprison Tianna might cause more harm then good if she could just absorb people like she did earlier.

All of those people dying was horrible... but Alice was also rational enough to realize that unless there was some kind of special prison, it was unlikely to assume they could imprison Tianna. Which kind of pissed her off in a way...
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:52 am

Her blow passed right through Gluttony's leg, and the creature seemed more offended and childishly irritate than actually hurt. Gone incorporeal, huh? Well... She could still smell the creature, so that did not actually in fact matter much. The monster's friend with the wrong-feeling powers though bragged that she'd meant to miss, and that her next blow would connect more soundly. Wait, what? Even Sophie's shriveled and underdeveloped BS-o-meter gave a warped little 'bloing!' and she made a face at the deadhead.

Then, the two seemed to reach a conclusion about the situation. Sophie didn't spare a braincell to even glance at the transformin girl. She even had to open her mouth - otherwise there was no way she could possibly fit her head around the idea that these two could get out of what they'd done and go to a buffet! How rediculous could you even possibly get? How arrogant? And the fact that they'd insulted her perpetually grumbly tum by offering her... meanfood! It was unspeakable! She didn't speak for a full second and a half, looking between Gluttony and Isabelle, her face like a bowling ball with three holes.

Then the blue girl behind the two villains spoke up for the frst time. The new look of her caught Sophie off-guard, and she shut her mouth with a snap, blinking. Wellwellwell. This was unexpected. The girl wasn't a baddie, then? If she had been, she'd have jumped Sophie, right? Backed up her amigos? Instead, she shared Sophie's view. Sophie spared the girl an eyeball, and flashed her a smile brief as summer lightning. Awesome!

"You aren't going anywhere. There is nowhere in this city you can hide from me now." she said, and rolled her neck, popping it. "You think this is a game, but I'm not playing games." she said, quite calmly. Then there was a sense about her... Of movement stilled.

"You can surrender to me now... or I will run both of you down until you are dead." she said, and her voice had a growl in it that had nothing at all to do with humanity.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:14 pm

Tianna clapped happily when Isabel agreed to ditch the fight and go have some food instead. Food was always the answer to everyone's problems! Except when they ate with her... Then they didn't ever really get much food and it upsets people. But she was going to let Isabel have her fill because she liked her so much! But maybe not the other one. She was odd. By the way, where did she run off to?

As Tianna began to look around for Alice though, Isabel invited the one that tried to chop her leg off to eat with them. Her face looked shocked and confused, but melted into glee and she bounced up and down. "I was thinking pizza! But chinese works too!! Mmmm~ Egg rolls~" Her mouth started to water at the thought and she lost focus, becoming tangible again, though it wouldn't be noticeable. She started to daydream about food and stared off into space.

The only thing that brought her back to reality was when Alice spoke. Tianna twirled to her and gasped. "YOU'RE TEAL NOW!! THAT'S SO COOL!!" She ran to her and hugged her before jumping back again, finally realizing what she had just said. Also, she had just shown that she was no longer intangible. "I thought you were having fun with us!! I guess not... Sorry for dragging you along!" She wasn't unreasonable. Sometimes she could think about others, if only shallowly. But that didn't really matter, does it?

Then the other girl started to speak again, talking about games or something, which made Tianna excited rather than scared. [color=yellow]"I LOVE GAMES!! Why wouldn't we be playing games? This whole world is nothing but a big playground to play games on! Everything is one big game~!!"[color=yellow] Tianna giggled and jumped up and over the girl, just having fun. But then, suddenly, her face grew dark and her voice matured dramatically. "And hunny, I've never been alive from the start." She then instantly smiled brightly again and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:36 pm

Isabel frowned at the sudden declination of her rather generous offer. She very rarely did anything generous, especially to people that slandered her good name with no reason, so the fact that it was so suddenly declined annoyed her greatly. Then the fact that their would be friend had morphed and turned on them! How shockingly rude. Isabel jumped back, next to Tianna.

"Woah there, Betsy. You better shut that down. If I'M guilty, then you're just as guilty as me! And you, leg smasher woman. Oh don't even get me started. All I did today was follow some people to some places. You, on the other hand, followed the same people, and THEN proceeded to slander me with no evidence! You're the second most guilty one here! And you know what... I'm gonna sue you. Yeah. Can't escape the mighty grasp of the law, Vigilante!"

Isabel crossed her arms and pouted, clearly upset at the words thrown around.

"And I'm already dead, so you don't have to hunt!"

Isabel said very matter of factly, before turning to Tianna.

"At least I got to meet such a cute friend today, though~"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:28 pm

Alice really didn't like the idea of fighting either Isa or Tianna. Alice was sure she'd break Isa hands down, and Tianna just didn't seem totally at fault. If she was a glutton, then it couldn't be completely helped. But that didn't totally excuse her from what she did either because Alice managed from her own willpower to control her hunger to an extent. She was brought out of her musings when Tianna hugged her, cringing with discomfort at the physical contact. It wasn't Tianna, atleast not completely. Alice was just more... sensitive to physical contact.

And then she apologized for dragging her along. This was then followed by Tianna revealing that she wasn't just some child, changing Alice's opinion of her dramatically. She didn't have much time to think on this when Isa called her Betsy. There were many reasons why this was a horrible idea, but the most obvious one was that it was not a smart idea to piss off someone who could either eat you in one gulp, or beat you into a bloody mess AND THEN eat you. "You blatantly took a bite out of someone, and then complained about their taste. What I did was intervene and veer you away from eating anyone else, like the police," Alice said narrowing her eyes at Isa while her tail swished angrily.

"And DON'T call me Betsy," Alice added hotly. If only Isa hadn't moved away...
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:53 am

Sophie had had enough. Round and round with the crazies was one thing but these fools actually insisted that she was in the wrong, that she was the badguy here and she'd really had enough. Words failed her, and in a sudden blur of movement right in the middle of Isabel's reference to a cute friend, the sign post Sophie had been holding was hurled like a deadly spear, directly at Isabel's chest, making plain to the world what little truck Sophie had with words.

Sophie loosed a snarl, her lips peeling back from gleaming fangs that would be better placed in a dog's mouth than in those of the pale girl now rushing Gluttony head-on, her fingers flexing as if she had claws. She DID have claws! She had no intention of giving them another chance - she was going for the kill, her claws swiping at throat level, viper quick leaving blurs of motion in their wake.

Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:01 pm

This girl wasn't just A glutton. She was THE glutton. The epitome of all that is gluttonous. The deadly sin of Gluttony herself. Though she would never let anyone know that, on purpose, most likely, eh, who could say for certain what the future holds? The girl had always been full of surprises, never knowing what might happen next was thrilling!

Speaking of what was happening next, the wolf girl was throwing the stop sign at her new best friend! Tianna went wide eyed and growled with Sophie as she came at her with claws extended. Slashing at her throat, eh? Tianna smirked and, with honed reflexes from hundreds of years of practice, she ducked out of the way at the last millisecond, sending a punch straight up into her gut. "NO ONE HURTS MY FIRST FRIEND!!" First friend in 700 years. Of course she was going to show her wrathful side, growling and eyes practically glowing crimson. This girl had just unleashed Gluttony's demon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2