Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Vote_lcapIt's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Voting_barIt's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Vote_rcap 
Moon
It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Vote_lcapIt's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Voting_barIt's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:57 pm

The girl entered the streets of Jump City wide eyed and bushy pig-tailed. Every store caught her eye and she said hello to each person she met. No one would ever suspect anything peculiar about the girl, except maybe that she was a bit too hyper. Truth be told, she had had a few treats at a candy store a couple cities back and it had her still on a sugar rush. And by a few treats, the store is now filing for bankruptcy. Not her fault that she didn't have a job or the money to pay! She let the owner go with his life, wasn't that enough?

Now though, she had her sights set on something even better than just candy. An entire grocery store filled her view and she giggled as she skipped through the front doors. Everything looked so good! The meat, the veggies, the humans~! It was a royal buffet for her and she licked her lips, grinning in glee. She couldn't decide where to start, but she knew she actually wanted to eat it. Absorbing it all would get rid of the taste!

Once she had decided to start on the chip aisle, there was no stopping her. She ate the bag and all as she began tearing through them one after the other, eating them at an impossible rate. To be honest, she was just absorbing everything after it had reached her taste buds but, details shmetails.

When one of the store associates noticed what she was doing, they tapped her on her shoulder and whimpered. "E-excuse me? Y-you have to pay for that..." The small girl paused for a moment, already three quarters of the way down the aisle, and blinked. "Tell you what~ I'll let everyone in the store go free, and I won't eat them, and you just leave me be~!!" It seemed like a great deal to her. She didn't really care for the taste of human flesh anyway, gave her heartburn.

But apparently the deal wasn't good enough, because someone just had to come and interrupt her again! So, she did the polite thing and just absorbed that human quickly, cart and all. "...Now run." With that, her mood had gone sour and she began absorbing human after human, but was starting to enjoy it. She made a game out of it in her mind and giggled as she flipped over aisles and dashed down action alley, slurping up her meals as she went.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:28 pm

It was her day off. Why did crazy stuff like this always happen on her day off? Okay, so it wasn't EVERY day off, but it sure felt like it. Alice had the misfortune of being in the wrong place at the right time. She smelled her before she saw her. Her scent was just so different from the others. Not to mention she almost right away knew what the smell belonged to.

Panic ensued, as predicted, and Alice was torn between trying to stop this, or slip away and not get involved. But who else besides the titans could stop this? It just wouldn't sit well with her knowing that she could have prevented this and chose not to. So, Alice quickly started gathering up sweets. She learned this after the numerous times her older sister tried to eat her!

Once she had essentially every baked good in the store, she tracked down the culprit. "E-excuse me!" Alice called Gluttony. "Wouldn't you rather eat some doughnuts?" Alice offered. It was a long shot, but it worked on her sister, so she could only hope that it would work now aswell.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:37 pm

Isabel had been keeping to her usual schedule of doing whatever she felt like when the panic at the local grocery store disrupted her usual day to day. At first she'd brushed it off as another silly prank, but when she found her own legs taking her there without her thinking about it, the commotion drew her attention. She saw a lady, quite pretty yes. She was absorbing humans. Isabel cocked her head in confusing.

"Why would such a pretty lady do such a strange thing... hmm..."

Isabel grabbed one of the fleeing people and without hesitation took a vicious bite out of the person. It took a few seconds for Isabel to spit it out.

"Nope that was gross. Tasted like dust and Old Spice... yuck..."

She then sauntered up to the epicenter of the absorbing and looked to the person holding the donuts.

"I would definitely prefer donuts to people. They taste like leathery soap."

Isabel said, swiping a few delicious sweets for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:19 pm

It wasn't very difficult to distract little miss Gluttony. As soon as the girl mentioned food, she absorbed the last human and turned her head to her, grinning. "Did someone say donuts!?" She skipped over to the girl and started to eat all of the sweets happily before another girl came up and took some for herself. Not a smart move to take food from a baby. That's almost as bad as taking food from a Glut!

Her eyes went wide and she swirled around to face the newcomer, her hands balled up into fists as she got into her boxing stance, ready to fight. She was just about to scream at the girl but, then she said something hysterical. Gluttony tried to contain herself with a small giggle, but soon was on the floor rolling around as she laughed loud and unrestricted. Finally, after a minute, she sat up and wiped a tear of joy from her eye as she looked up at the two of them and smiled brightly. "Leathery soap! Donuts! You guys are great!!" She leapt up and hugged both of them at the same time, hanging around their necks for a moment before kissing each of them on the cheek. She had quite a bit of sugar in her system.

"What do you say for going to eat somewhere!? I'm staaaaarving~!! And she's right! Humans taste awful!! I want good food! Let's go to a buffet! Even better! A pizza buffet~!!" She laughed and hadn't noticed the sirens that were starting to be heard from out front. The whole place had evacuated and now it was just the three of them left inside. Gluttony just looked from one to the other with puppy dog eyes and a big grin, hoping they would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:52 pm

"There's two of them?" Alice thought definitely reconsidering her actions. It was bad enough with one. But now there were two of them for her to worry about. Luckily, they both seemed more... or rather less, malicious because of the doughnuts. Which the first girl ate in seconds. Yup... she had been right. But she still smelled alittle different then what she'd expect.

"Um, sure! But we should leave right now. And should probably also go out the back or something," Alice suggested. Was she really doing this? Yes. Not like she had much of a choice at this point. She was in too deep already! But she was just hoping that she could avoid the police. That would make things more... difficult for her.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:04 pm

Isabel stopped and intensely considered the option of going to a pizza buffet as she ate her donuts. She wasn't so fond of the idea at first. Her sweet tooth was generally just that. A sweet tooth... but pizza wasn't so bad, right?

"Yes I support this plan... but why would we take the back way? There's nothing but creepy dark alleys. I take the front door or I take no door at all! Give me liberty or give me death! Another death, that is!"

With that Isabel charged boldly and bravely out of the front door. So boldly, in fact, that she fell when she hit the curb and slid down the road a good bit. She yelped in pain then slowly looked around. The police had her surrounded. Uh oh.

"You'll never take me alive, coppers! I'm already dead!"

She waved her hands in the air like a madwoman after jumping to her feet, and the cops seemed more confused than worried. She looked rather harmless after wiping out on a simple curb.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:37 pm

The girl was about to listen to Alice and follow her out the back when Isabel had a much more exciting idea! Tianna giggled and followed the girl out the front doors, running happily and cracking up when she saw Isabel fall on her face. "You have to be a bit more careful if you're gonna run like that, Missy!!" She didn't notice as she was being surrounded as well.

When she did notice them, she smirked and then looked immensely annoyed. "You know... All I wanted was some food... And you humans just had to come and PISS ME OFF!!" She jumped up in the air and kicked two of them in the face at the same time before landing and sweeping another off his feet.

She then ran between them and went to Isabel and punched another in the gut before absorbing one of them up by placing a hand on his shoulder. "Lucifer... He tastes like old pizza and sweat... Now, mind getting up, Miss undead corpse~" She giggled and held her hand out for her, the police not sure what to do and so got out their guns, though Tianna, again, didn't pay them the least bit of attention.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:00 pm

((I'll edit if any of you have complaints :3))

And then a car suddenly flew over everyone's head, crashing into a SWAT truck and causing them both to explode. Fortunately, no one was seriously injured. But they were sure startled as hell, AND taking their eyes off Gluttony and Isabel. Alice swooped in a moment later, wrapping an arm around both of their waists as she kicked off in a direction. She didn't care what direction as long as it meant it took them away from the police.

Once she was sure they were far enough, she let them go and relaxed alittle. "What were you two thinking? You can't just go around killing just ANYONE?" Alice scolded them, which in hindsight seemed silly because she was sure ONE of them had to have been older then her. "Someone like the titans will come looking for you and they're not as... frail as the police are," Alice added to avoid the very simply and obvious "why" to her question. One would notice it took her a moment to find the right word to describe the police that was the least offensive of the ones she could have selected.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:18 pm

Isabel's war charge seemed to have inspired her interestingly hungry friend to launch into action as well, drop kicking and eating cops. Isabel was about to join when a car was thrown into the SWAT van and exploded in a very pretty and distracting manor.

"So sparkly..."

She whispered to herself as Alice appeared next to her and slid her hand around Isabel's waist. She yelped in surprise as she was dragged in a different direction. When Isabel was dropped, she hit the pavement like a sack of potatoes. She rubbed her head with a frown.

"What was that for? I didn't even kill one person yet. I never get to have any fun..."

Isabel crossed her arms over her chest, pouting with a firm frown.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:04 pm

Tianna watched as the car soared over her head and exploded into the SWAT van. "Whoa!! That was awe-WAHHAHAHA!!" She laughed as she was picked up by the waist and carried away. This was turning out to be such a fun day! When they got to wherever they stopped, the girl grinned from ear to ear.

Then one of the girls started to reprimand them and mentioned the Titans. Gluttony tilted her head never having heard of them. Because she had never cared to know of them. When Isabel complained about not having killed a single person, Gluttony had an idea. She hopped up and helped Isabel right after. "Let's go kill a Titan! They sound like more fun anyway~ Those police dudes were boring~!!" She giggled and turned to Alice, licking her lips. "Where can we find one of these Titans??"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:07 pm

That had the opposite effect of what she wanted. "No no no! I'd MUCH rather go to a buffet then start trouble," Alice shook her head, trying to placate Gluttony with food. Fortunately she wasn't a titan at the moment, so she wasn't obligated to turn them in at the moment. Though all of those poor people...

Alice acted on impulse, she didn't do that too often. She tried to avoid panicking. She couldn't do anything about the people now, as trying to turn them into the police seemed like it would cause more problems then solve them. Plus she had no way to contact the titans even if she WANTED to start trouble with them. "I'm Alice by the way," she introduced herself after calming down alittle.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:37 pm

The more the hungry lady spoke, the more Isabel fell in love. Killing a Titan did sound much more fun than police officers. I mean, just think about it. You tell your friend you kill a cop they're horrified! You tell them you killed a TITAN... they're horrified AND impressed! That's a win.

"I think killing a Titan sounds like a heckuva good time!"

The boring friend that didn't even want to stay to see the fireworks was obviously opposed to the idea of killing a Titan and instead wanted to go to a buffet.

"Nah, Alice, I think a Titan is still the way to go here. I'm Isabel, by the way. Isabel Harkness, at your service."

Though she was introducing herself to both people, she took the fun ones hand and kissed it charmingly, giving the hungry woman a devilish smile. It was so easy to fall in love with the girl, even for Isabel!
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character
Name: Sophie A. Michaels
Code Name: Galvora

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:19 am

Sophie knew she had to keep her diet straight, had to eat more than just burgers and fries, so it was with a thoughtful frame of mind that she found herself wandering towards the grocery store when things went down. People ran screaming from it, mothers clutched children, and people safely on the other side of the street of the store stood still in the curious positions of folks taking video footage. The hell?

Sophie was not a superheroine... Her first impulse was not to run in to see what was going on. The last thing she wanted was serious publicity, the public eye on her every move. It would do her delivery work no favors at all, let alone what could happen to her clients' reputations.

But even so. The way people fled... It disturbed her. Cops were arriving, and almost immediately set up a perimeter. That raised alarm bells in more than one district of her mind, and she found the wolf inside her lifting her head, watching with more interest. Two girls came out, and it didn't take her superior olfaction to detect the fear on the police. These...

... These were supervillains. It didn't really sink in until Sophie saw police move in close... And get dealt with rather harshly. The woman who didn't trip was... Blindingly skilled. She could barely follow the motions as she blurred, incapacitating several policemen in short order. And the Cops didn't fire on her - even as... Even as a man was pulled, screaming, into her. Her blood ran cold. What... on earth... But then there was an explosion as a cop car sailed overhead and collided with a swat van. SWAT was called in! Where the hell were the titans?!

A third grabbed the first two... And started to make good on their getaway. For a long moment, Sophie was dumbstruck. The violence of it... The callous disregard for human life... The murder...

Her fists clenched. That cheerful one had... Eaten people. She'd preyed on humans with no foresight or care greater than ordering a sandwitch at subway. She was a monster, herself... But she'd never done that. Never would do that... Never ever. She moved in quickly, between people. Police were trying to keep order, to see to their injured, but they were well and truly swamped. It didn't take a ninja to get into where that woman had fallen for a sniff.

Crouching down, Sophie shut her eyes, and drowned herself in her olfaction, drawing a steady breath. Everything was tuned out... But the smell of that woman who had lied here. Behind her eyelids, the blotchy red clouds of a long-dead corpse flowered... Swirled... and where she had been lying was plain as day to her. She turned her head. The scent of the cheery one became plain... She smelled mostly of things, and strong among them was the fear of many different people, male and female - a kaleidoscope of horrors that mixed into a single, unappealing black cloud. A cop put a hand on her shoulder, saying something about a crime scene, but she gently brushed aside his hand. She almost had it!

And then, the third... Who smelled mostly of fear herself, but it was strange... And distinctly bluish-orange. The werewolf girl rose. The scent of all three led away. She opened her eyes and smiled apologetically at the policeman, who had his hand on his belt, raising his voice, repeating himself.

[color=violet]"This won't stand. I won't let it. They won't get away from me." Sophie said, and the officer's eyes narrowed. She nodded respectfully to him, and vaulted neatly over his head, flipping midair before landing on the hood of a cruiser. She looked back at him, nodded, and took off in pursuit of her quarry.

It wasn't hard to find them. Their arrogance stank almost as much as the walking corpse that feigned human beauty and the Glutton that preyed upon the helpless. Sophie wasn't aware of Alice's alignment in all this, but as far as she was concerned, she was facing three villains at once. One was admittedly reluctant, but she wasn't exactly stopping the other two, either.

A 'YIELD' sign was gripped, and torn neatly from the ground with a loud crunch as the shewolf strode up.

"You know... Of all the stupid, arrogant, murderous crap I've seen... That had to take the cake." she said as she approached, voice grave and level, without passion. The sign spun once in her hand with no more difficulty than one might twirl a ruler on a pencil. It weighed about 500 lbs. Then, it came to rest on the white-haired woman's shoulder.

"You wanted some fun? Well come on, you murderous psychopaths." she said, without bravado or flair. Or a cape, mask, or tights.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:45 pm

Tianna pouted when Alice opposed going after a Titan, but she did pose a wonderful idea. Food was always the best choice. The girl licked her lips and grinned. "Go to a buffet and THEN start trouble with a Titan?? That sounds like a good plan to me!!" She giggled and was ready to go ahead and start eating so that they could get to some more fun quickly. It seemed that her friend, Isabel, really wanted to kill a Titan, but Tianna was sure she'd like food too. But then she disagreed and it made Tianna pout.

When she was about to protest though, Isabel bent down and kissed her hand, making the old spirit blush brightly. Even though she was no doubt the oldest here, she had never experienced any kind of love before. Not even a simple gesture like this. Her eyes went wide and she flung her arms around her neck, giving her a great big hug. "Nice to meet you, Isabel!! My name's Gl-...TIANNA!!" She had to be careful. It had been a very long time since she introduced herself but, the last time she said her Sin name, things turned for the worse quick, so she wanted to keep that under cover for now. She didn't need to go into depression at the moment...

Then some chick showed up and ripped off a huge sign with little effort. Tianna turned to face her, still hanging off of Isabel's neck, grinning from ear to ear. The girl called her a murderous psychopath, sounds about right. Tianna giggled and skipped over to her, her eyes narrowing slight, never losing that grin. One of her brother's shown through as she didn't hesitate to send a quick, sharp kick to the back of the girl's knees. "Hi there! I do so hope that you'll actually be fun~" *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:32 am

This wouldn't do at all! They were hell bent on killing a titan? Why? Because it would be fun? What twisted individual did you have to be for that to be called fun? Well, her sister for one thing. And then some other girl joined them, calling them murderous psychopaths. Alarms went off in Alice's head. Besides the obvious fact that she ripped out a yield sign and spun it around like nothing, she had also managed to locate them. She didn't know how, but both of these facts alone were bad if she didn't clear her name.

"Crap! This is bad," Alice muttered, removing her pendant and putting it into her pocket. She'd need alittle time to transform, and seeing as both of them would probably attack Sophie... she'd need all of her strength. So while they duked it out, Alice's body began to shift back to demon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)   It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Just a Little Snack~ (Open!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next