Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Vote_lcapAre you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Voting_barAre you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Vote_lcapAre you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Voting_barAre you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:30 pm

The Teen Titan Brave was known for being open with everyone, maybe because the terms discrete and private didn't register to him, or maybe he was too naive to realize people did things for personal gain. Whatever the case for his reasoning, the pink haired mage was a famous Titan now and had issued a request to anyone who  as willing to accompany him on a journey to retrieve something very precious to him.

The trip would take them to Russia, and it would be perilous to say the least. But Kale was offering those who came a reward from wherever they ended up. Needless to say, many humans shied away from the offer due to the danger and Kale had to turn others away due to their uselessness. He had just about given up hope of aid until you came along.

Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Substrata___white_drifters_by_ninjatic-d6gxi18

Now a few weeks later, after a 48 hour hike, and 8 hour flight. The party had arrived at the summit of the mountain peek.

"Come on, were nearly there!" Kale yelled back, as he took the lead with a glowing scroll in hand. The ancient parliament had taken form of a map. The howling wind in this area of the world chilled the bone and the milk white frost washed over everything as if it were a new coat of white paint. The jagged cliffs and rocks were hidden from view by the snow, but a carefully keen eye could always pick them out.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:38 pm

Metamorphi held a hand in front of his face to keep the snow out of his eyes, he had been walking for a long time and even he was starting to get tired. He had joined Brave's journey not caring too much about the reward, although it would be nice. He looked at Brave and yelled When will we know when we've arrived?
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Name: Charissa Fotas
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:03 pm

Liv stayed silent, mouth covered by her scarf she kept on hand. It was freezing up here, but she wouldn't give that away. She hadn't talked much since they started the trip, and she didn't care all too much about the reward; she just wanted to get away for a while and the opportunity the Dragon Mage presented was just too good to pass up. She kept a club on her back, adorned with metal rings on the winder end and a leather grip. Where they where going, she doubted that they would need a monster, and in case there wasn't enough space for her to transform she brought something she could use as a weapon. The only trouble that she was facing was that her other heads wouldn't shut up. "Where are we going? Are we there yet? It's so cold out here!" Liv was ready to strangle her selves at this point.

Liv finally sighed out loud, in defeat as she pulled off her scarf to speak. "Are we nearly there?" She kept up pace, even moving faster to show she wasn't tired and was merely making an inquiry. "I wish I could breathe fire right about now... Lightning is really useless right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Almost as if on cue, Kale illuminated their pathway through the icy wind with a flame from his finger after ingesting a lighter's fire. The light form the whisking finger torch showed steps just ahead of them leading towards the top of the mountain, but many of them were missing. These steps must have been nearly 500 + years old and in these conditions it's surprising they were in tact at all. "Were close!" Kale yelled back.

Brave looked into his scroll and saw the path laid out in front of him with moving magic arrows.

So the party climbed the ancient stairway, and as they rose they came to an invisible wall that blocked their path. Kale stopped just before bumping into it, due to his innate ability to sense such things. But with the winds so aggressive he wasn't sure the others would be able to stop before hitting the magic barrier.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:08 pm

Metamorphi looked at the flame on Braves finger, letting himself be jealous of the heat it would have provided for a few seconds, then turned his attention to the matter on hand. He looked at the steps that could now be seen, they weren't all where they were supposed to be but it was hundreds of years old after all, it was too be expected. He kept on walking and saw Kale stop, he was about to ask why he stopped, then walked into the magic barrier, he recoiled slightly in surprise and looked to Kale What now?
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:25 pm

Kir stopped as Kale did, and suppressed a chuckle when Meta walked into the magical barrier. She walked up to it, pressing a hand against it as if she was trying to push it off. "Is there any way to break it?" Her mouth sparked with electricity, like she was thinking about shooting a blot of lightning at it, but calmed down after a moment, just in case the barrier was reflective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:46 pm

Kale pressed an open palm against the barrier. There seemed to be no way to get past it through physical force, but maybe he could dispel it. "I'll try something." Kale took out both scrolls and pressed them against the force field with one hand while forming a hand sign with his free hand and chanting. The scrolls began to glow while growing and wrapping themselves around the invisible field. The pieces of parchment seemed never-ending. Each one had foreign words and letters forming on it as Kale chanted and as he chanted more feverishly the letters also began to shimmer and glow, but still the barrier remained.

Kale growled. "Damn. Should've known undoing his barrier would be harder than this." Kale looked up and down as his scrolls continued to wrap endlessly up, down, and around the invisible wall. There were no weaknesses or inconsistencies to manipulate.

Maybe they could force one?

"Can either of your disrupt magical energy?" Kale questioned. They just needed something to rattle the barrier while Kale's spell undid it's make up.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:28 pm

Metamorphi watched Kale chant and yawned slightly, frowning a bit. If they had come all this way for nothing then Meta was going too... well he wasn't going to kill him, that was a bit much and Meta would never kill someone ever again. But he would definitely have words with him and maybe there would be some punches thrown. He shook his head at Kale's question I don't think punching it would work
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:08 am

Liv watched as well, interested in what Kale was doing. When he asked if she would disrupt magic, she shook her head. She would have thought the titian would have planned for this... It was too cold to have climbed all this way just to have to turn back... There had to be some other way to do this. She looked to Kale. "The best I could do is shoot lightning at it. I only have 8 heads right now, so I don't know if I could over charge the barrier and destroy it that way, but it could be worth a shot. If not, I could try focusing it into making a hole." She was just making up ideas at this point, she had never worked with magic, but she assumed that even this barrier could only handle so much magic thrown at it... And as for as she knew, she could shoot her lightning indefinitely.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:49 am

((OOC: Hope Pika don't mind Scape popping up again. ^_^; Or JaK for the late entry.))

"I'm on it! Magical seals are my forty." Their fourth associate stepped forward. Scapegoat may have been an unlikely companion for such a noble quest, but knowing no scruples, the ghoul had few qualms about working for anyone anywhere when told to do so. And he had been told to do so.

After their previous meet, he understood Metamorphi was not his biggest fan (second-biggest), but Scapegoat had repeatedly promised not to kill on this trek, desecrate the dead, or more importantly, call the hero names like Chris and Alex. Despite his ever-constant hunger, the ghoul had abided by these conditions.

It turned out mountain climbing was a synch for Vernon. He did not feel the cold, tire, or become disorientated in low-light conditions. This delightful utopia only lacked one ghoulish essential. There were a complete absence of smells leading to recently deceased tasty meals. No wonder his kind lived in a desert instead.

Shuffling forward, the ghoul began to sketch an outline with his finger, which left behind the red glow of magical energy. Pretty soon this doodling took the form of a Solomon seal, "Eee, yup. I see your problem. But I'm gonna have to send away for some parts. They don't make these seals anymore. Union complaint. There was a terrible loophole which rendered them all defective. You see if I did this," Scapegoat finished casting his demonic magic, the circle gyrated suddenly before vanishing into nothingness, "Then punching it would shattered the entire barrier."

It would also cause the barrier to detonate with a discharge of magical energy, but Scapegoat had decided to take a stand against health and safety regulations. If they just believed enough, maybe no one would die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:40 pm

Kale watched Scapegoat perform his magic. It was interesting to see demonic magic. He only knew of certain kinds to date. It was as if watching someone speak in a foreign language or use a martial arts technique that a trained fighter had never witnessed. He did not understand his strange dialect, but he did get the point that punching it would get them through.

Kale looked to Metamorphi. The teen had stated earlier that this was his area of expertise. Kale however, was also unaware of the side-effect. "Think you can handle that?" Kale said, indicating for Metamorphi to punch it. Kale was using fire he had eaten to keep warm at the moment and didn't feel like switching from his flames in this climate to a material that would break the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:59 pm

Metamorphi didn't even bother to hide his distaste that Scapegoat was with them at any point, and he didn't hide it as Scapegoat worked his stuff on the field. It was suggested that Metamorphi punched the field, he walked forwards and turned to steel, then turned to Scapegoat If anything bad happens to me that you didn't warn us about, I will hurt you. Anything you want to mention? he gave him a few seconds to answer, then even if Scapegoat told them the truth he would still hit the field.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:26 pm

- Skip Amon -
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:12 pm

Cloud cover today burdened only the summit. The rainy season of the lower tundra to frigid savannah was late in arrival. No storm clouds, weighed down by excess moisture, were crashing into the mountainside. This left a pretty clear and impressive view, a landscape of snaking gullies and steepening crags, apparently desolate, and sparse of oxygenated air. Scapegoat rubbed his palm against a wall, scraping clear the frost, and revealed a perfectly preserved rocky under-layer. Its displayed bedding ungulated with an amplitude into tens of meters; proof of the powerful deformation that had risen this entire range.

Beady little eyes locked onto the teen Metamorphi as he spoke. Scapegoat couldn't hold a straight face under such scrutiny. He knew his smirk had given the game away even as it did so. "You got me. It's gonna go all 'splody. Even magical energy has to discharge in some fashion. But I'm sure we would have all survived the- wait, what are you doing? Stop! YOU'LL KILL US ALL!" Metamorphi punched the seal.

A resultant explosion rocked the mountainside. Having moved fast, the ghoul was placed squarely on its belly, both arms thrown up protectively around its head. Vernon peeked out from between his bare fingers and saw the cavern entrance mostly intact. "Cool. That wasn't so bad." An angry rumble sounded somewhere in the distance. Levering himself onto an elbow, Scapegoat looked above them. Massive heaps of snow had been shaken loose and now surged down the mountainside. The avalanche gained momentum the closer it became.

"I regret nothing up until this exact moment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:46 pm

Meta struck the barrier and the area was swept up by the following explosion. Much of the mountain side was torn asunder, but as the barrier finally fell the exact area the Titan and Meta were standing in appeared completely intact other than random debris and powder strewed about.

Kale was still sucking in a portion of the reaction a second after it was over. Upon finishing his feast the Titan wiped his mouth and instantly dropped to one knee while grabbing his stomach in pain. "Ughhh...Magical explosion does not taste the same as a normal one.*belch* I think I' gonna be sick."

Kale had saved himself and Meta from the explosion. Scapegoat rescued himself and their other partner seemed to have been lost at some point during the eruption. But there was no time to mourn or look for their lost party member. A thunderous echo resounded all throughout the milky white skyline and soon a wave of snow was seen tumbling towards them from above.

Brave turned towards the explosion and rose as much as he could muster before calling out, "Roar of the Rising Phoenix!" A funnel of spiraling magical energy mimicking the exact explosion that just occurred in a concentrated form collided with the avalanche and reduced all of the snow to steam. Kale turned his head and vaporized the wide amount of descending snow in this fashion.

Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) 250px-Shadow_Flame
However...

The boulders within the avalanche were only somewhat broken down or by his dragon's breath and still rolled towards the three, crushing all obstacles in their path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next