Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAre you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Voting_barAre you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAre you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Voting_barAre you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:32 pm

(OOC: I don't know why but I don't know how to post, so just skip me)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:45 pm

Metamorphi was sent flying by the explosion that ensued, he felt the breath leave his lungs and then he hit the ground and almost cried out in pain, almost. He got too his feet and brushed himself off, then he looked at the others Are you all okay? he looked up and saw an avalanche coming down at them Well fu- before he could finish what he was saying he was interrupted by the avalanche being destroyed. He saw some rocks coming down at him, he firmly planted his feet and held his ground, just before he was hit he turned into steel, the boulder broke and he still held his ground Alright, let's get going
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:41 am

Scapegoat tried to gauge their best chance of survival against this earthen tidal-wave which threatened imminent death. Of course, his immortality would allow himself to live, but only if the compacted snow struck him an even amount of times. Else he was going to be indefinitely buried. The ghoul paled at the prospect and fired up his think-box.

A surf-board! If the three of them could lick blocks of ice into the shape of surf-boards, then they could ride the avalanche down to the slope's foot, and thus slide gracefully into a convenient chalette where three glasses of scotch would be ready for them by the fireside. It was perfect! Unless Meta didn't like scotch. Scotch was admitedly more of a 'Chris' drink, after all.

An equal explosion assaulted Vernon's ear-drums. His day-dreaming broke in time to observe the Titan Kale rise up to the challenge. Never mind a copasetic yawn, this was a copasetic wave of decimation. The mountain started, Kale reciprocated. Scapegoat's jaw dropped at the staggering amount of energy utilised in combatting mother nature. She lost. A sudden excess of snow particles in the air darkened the area around them. "Brave. You... You didn't tell us you were an internet meme." And they said shoop-da-whoop was 'FAKE'. Oh naïve Youtube commenter.

The fun wasn't over. Debris came down hard and fast, showering the slope with unreadable trajectories. Scapegoat rolled sideways as scree scoured the patch of land to his left. Finding his feet, the ghoul scrambled forward as a sharp of granodiorite (which foretold a more plagioclase than orthoclase composition to the surrounding rock) buried itself behind him. Two more swift shimmies dodged a collection of three more deadly freefalls before the danger had passed.

Sighing with relief, he turned to answer Metamorphi's question, "Yeah. I'm alright." A final boulder, the size of Vernon's head, struck the ghouls midsection, sending him spiralling to the ground. Snow broke his fall, meaning Scapegoat didn't get his second wind necessary to revive. He lay dead upon the floor, hopefully eligible to rise again as a Nazi zombie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:15 pm

Kale ducked behind the Metamorphi, unable to move very well in his current state. That magic explosion he ate gave him a hard case of indigestion. Luckily, the boulders just bashed and broke across Meta's hide. However, it seemed Scapegoat wasn't so lucky.

"Is he going to be alright?" Kale said with a poised eyebrow and a genuine look of concern. The guy seemed pretty dead, but he was a weird one, so who knew. Both him and their other missing party member were aware of the danger of this journey. Brave was a Teen Titan, but unlike most heroes he didn't put emphasis on protecting humans when his own goals were in reach.

In any case, Metamorphi and Kale could continue. The barrier was down and their destination was no longer too far off. "Come on. Let's keep moving." Kale said, as he attempted to stand up right but dropped to his knees immediately and hurled instead.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:38 pm

Metamorphi did not know what had happened to Scapegoat, but he would probably be fine, Meta had seen that guy come back to life on plenty of occasions, too many if you asked him. He looked back to Kale and was admittedly impressed by his perseverance, he looked like someone he could depend on, someone he could ally with, someone he could... Metamorphi's admiration was ruined by Kale throwing up on Meta's feet. He looked down at him and punched him on the head in a comical style, then he sighed and ducked down, wrapped one of Kale's arms around his neck, then stood up and helped Kale walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:45 pm

Kale's arm was slung around Meta and they continued on-wards. The path was a bit treacherous in the sense that you had to watch your step, but otherwise was a rather calm, long walk to the gates of an old sanctuary looking area. They were at the summit of the mountain. Kale had regained some of his strength now. He could walk on his own, but felt very sick. "We made it." Kale said, as he and Meta walked over to the door to push it open.

Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Wuxia_10

Suddenly three bolts of lighting struck right in front of them and threw the two teens backwards. When both heroes peered back at the large wooden doors they would see three monks standing in front of the doorway.

"We are the Wuxia." The middle monk said.

"Guardians of this sanctuary." Said the right monk.

"A locution is required to pass this point. If you do not know of it, it means the Valiant has not permitted you to be here. Turn back now." Said the left monk.

"I am not going anywhere." Kale said, while hobbling forward. "I am Kale Salem, son of Voromir."

The three monks seemed shocked by this and quickly turned to reconvene. Then turned back while rubbing their chins and stroking their beards.

"We were unaware The Valiant had a son." Said the right.

"Although we are just spirits passed, who were indebted to him after death." Said the left.

"But, you do know his true name, so we cannot rule out that you are telling the truth."
Said the middle.

There was a long pause of silence.

"A test it is!" Said the left.

"Defeat each of us with your power, and prove you are his kin." Said the middle

"I will be your first opponent." Said the rotund armored monk to the right. For some reason all of their eyes were hidden, but they were all 2 times larger than regular men.

The other two monks disappeared in flashes of lighting while the last monk stood firmly to oppose both Meta and Kale. In his hand materialized a large war hammer out of smoke. The head of the weapon was the size and circumference of a car windshield. Kale was still not feeling well. He assumed stance, but knew he couldn't fight well at the moment. Not to mention it was obvious they would have to fight two more opponents after this. "Move on. I'll handle him." Kale said selflessly.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:08 pm

Metamorphi arrived with Kale at some doors, they pushed them open and were blown back by lightning. He turned into paper and flipped in midair, landing in a crouch and turning back to normal as he looked at the three very tall people. They talked for a while and Meta really didn't know what was going on, but he understood what the test was and he understood that Kale would be absolutely destroyed in a fight.

He stepped forward, for a second it seemed like he was just going to abandon Kale, then he whirled around and punched at his face, if it hit Kale would likely be knocked to the ground, especially considering he has been weakened by sickness Look at yourself, you can't fight! I'll take him on, you regain your strength!

He turned to the huge man and looked up at him, this guy was big, really big, and strong, that weapon he was holding looked heavy. Metamorphi got into a battle stance and stared his opponent in the eye, even though it hurt his neck to do so So, are you gonna take me on...? he turned his body into paper and dashed at the man, then lept into the air and sent a kick to his chest, turning to steel at the last moment so as to deal extra damage but not lose speed from the enhanced weight. If the kick hit or was blocked he would kick off and flip in midair, he landed at the same place as he started and smirked ...if you aren't too scared that is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:22 pm

The guardian seemed intrigued by Meta's actions. He had struck the boy claiming to be the Valiant's predecessor.

Kale looked angry. He attempted to rise to strike the teen back, but couldn't even sit up. Meanwhile, Metamorphi took charge and lunged at the large Wuxia. The guardian saw no need to fear paper but was stunned by how fast this changeling could change forms. He was struck hard enough and to skid back, but then regained composure as Metamorphi landed back in the same spot.

"I'll have you know." The monk said, before growing the size of his mallet to a automobile now. "I haven't felt fear in centuries." The warhammer came soaring towards Meta, and the large armored foe hadn't even moved a step! "I miss the sensation."

Kale sat up in just enough time to see the head of the weapon come crashing down. "NO!"

Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:52 pm

The impact from the hammer kicked up a cloud of dust so what happened to Meta could not be seen, when Kale yelled a slight chuckle could be heard from the dust cloud and a gust of wind cleared enough of the cloud of dust to reveal Metamorphi, completely unharmed and with a smirk on his face.

So you haven't felt fear in a while? You miss the sensation? the smile grew, not bigger, but more smug Let me reacquaint you. Trust me, after I'm done with you you'll have plenty of time to catch up whenever you think of me he looked at the hammer, he was lucky he had dodged that blow at the last second, if he hadn't he would have been crushed, even if he was steel.

He turned into paper and ran at the man, he knew that the giant wouldn't underestimate Metamorphi a second time so he didn't waste any time in sliding under his legs and spinning, sending his foot at the back of his legs in an attempt to sweep his legs out from under him, turning into steel before it hit so that his attack wouldn't be pitiful. If he managed to down the giant he would turn into paper and flip into the air, turning to steel and aiming his foot down at the giants face.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character
Name: Sophie A. Michaels
Code Name: Galvora
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:27 am

A pair of hands scooped up under Brave's shoulders, and a girl's voice came gently to his ear. He'd turned the source of this voice away in the city - she was a young woman, her hair blue-black and her skin caucasian, her features strongly greek. She wore a blue mask that only covered the flesh around her eyes, a fur hood, and a blue, appearantly fur lined leather suit of black with a blue strip down midriff and between her thighs. She grinned at him broadly as she said "Heya bub."

It was Flux. She'd not done what Kale told her to (go home and see to your family). She was, in fact, a couple inches from his face and giving him a cheshire grin, her body actually steaming as she gave off radiant warmth. From a pocket that could no have possibly have contained it she produced a first aid kit, and from it she produced a bottle of sticky bluish stuff - it was nothing special, just a 'Hot Drink' - a standard analgesic (pain-relieving) spicy beverage the ship had had onboard. She pressed the warm bottle into his hands as she stood Brave on his two feet.

The girl slapped him on the back gently, patting snow off of him a bit. "I got that one... Corpsey looking guy out from under that rock, but he was dead as a nail, chief she said, eyes full of concern. "I couldn't find that woman though... She must have gotten buried." she said, briefing Brave on the status of his chosen teammates. She hadn't been one, he'd said she was too inexperienced, and that was true.. but... Since when should someone ignore their heart? She knew in her very bones that she should have come.

So... she did.

"Couldn't let you guys have all the fun, could I?" she said merrily over her shoulder to Brave, still bearing that huge grin as she turned to face forward and step past Brave a bit, facing down the Wuxia.

Last edited by Neverwinter on Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:48 pm

Kale took a swig of the vile he was handed and wiped his mouth. Meanwhile, Metamorphi mounted another attack. The giant made no reaction as Metamorphi's slide between his legs, but as he went to sweep, the big monk jumped with nimble prowess for someone his size. The Wuxia spun in mid air and swung his weapon at Meta.

As the fight went on Kale sat up, feeling a bit better, and took a deep breath. "That helped to soothe my indigestion a bit, but we've got to get going." Kale grabbed Flux's hand and walked towards the doorway.

Meta was able to dodge the swing again and sprung up to leg drop the giant. However, upon impact Metamorpi's foot would just meet the ancient spirit's palm, while he easily held his massive weapon with the other hand. "Quick little tyke aren't you?"

Kale dragged flux along with him and spoke loudly so Metamorphi could hear him too. "I'm going to let him handle this one. It would be disrespectful to a warrior to intrude on his fight without asking for help. He was brave enough to challenge that opponent one on one and I will have it so, but I want to fight you too one day. So you better not lose!"

Metamorphi was thrown off the large man with a forcefull push. "HALT! No one may pass without---" The large monk was cut off by... TBC
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:15 pm

Metamorphi turned to paper and without even getting up, maneuvered his body out of the way of the attack in a fashion similar to a break dancing move, although the impact from the blow sent him flying, he twisted in midair so that he landed on his feet a few feet away. He jumped onto the hammer while it was still on the ground and ran up it, then he jumped off and delivered a steel leg drop, but it was blocked.

He was pushed off by the giant and he nimbly landed on his feet, while Kale was talking Metamorphi stopped to listen, when Kale said that he would like to fight Meta he smiled. When Kale made him promise to not lose he stuck his arm out and then raised his thumb It's a promise!

Metamorphi turned to paper and he set his eyes back on his opponent, when the giant monk tried to stop Kale from advancing he forgot about Metamorphi, heh, big mistake. Since the monk ran forward Meta lept into the air and threw his fist at his stomach, turning to steel to add impact to the punch.

The punch interrupted the monk mid sentance, he bent over in pain, Meta could not waste this chance, he whirled around and aimed a roundhouse kick at the side of his head and would then jump onto his back and throw a punch at the back of his head which would hopefully result in a knockout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:16 pm

The large Monk took the blows, and actually showed signs of pain and after the last hit, he laid on the ground motionless. The monk evaporated into steam, and reformed behind Meta a moment later and baseball swung his warhammer at the armored teen. "I haven't had this much excitement in four centuries!"

Meanwhile, Kale and Flux entered the gate without the luction and made it to the courtyard of the sanctuary. Now they just had to get to the alter up ahead. However, they were cut off by the bald monk who shot down in the form of lightning. "So I see you made it past the first Wuxia. Now you shall face me." Kale gritted his teeth. He needed to reach that altar.

The bald monk seemingly began levitating in the air, almost as if sitting on it.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Neverwinter

RPG character
Name: Sophie A. Michaels
Code Name: Galvora
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:00 pm

Flux cast one more look back at Metamorphi as he fought the giant Wuxia, led ahead by Kale's grip on her hand. She didn't fight him though. What he'd said made sense though, and she tried to keep up as he powered past and through, leading her deeper into the temple. It was then that lightning flashed brilliantly, illuminating the growing form of another of those giants, this one donning saffron robes and bearing a Monk's Spade staff with almost as much comfort as he wore his head bald and bare. Flux gulped.

But she'd come this far, hadn't she? And Kale... she could see his teeth gritting. He was a Titan - and he wanted to get past, right? This was why he'd come here, and she nodded. She slipped her hand from the Brave's grip, and strode forward.

"I'm your opponent, Cueball. she called out to the giant, and slipped into what she probably thought was a stance. It was awkward, childish looking, fawnlike. "Come on, if you think you're hard enough - I'm ready for you!"

Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:42 pm

Metamorphi had managed to down the Monk, he raised his fist into the air and struck his head, but it evaporated and his fist just hit the ground, he knew that either the Wuxia was dead or he had reformed somewhere, out of the corner of his eye he saw something coming for him so he rolled out of the way of it, he felt something scrape against his back and he was sent off his feet, but he was lucky it was just a glancing shot, a real hit would have ended him.

He looked back to the Wuxia I'm glad I'm exciting you, it can't be boring for both of us he laughed a little, but that was just to ignore the pain in his back I'm only joking, you have to be the best opponent I've ever faced. Although that Brave kid may be higher on the list than you, I would like to fight him one day

He brushed himself off But enough compliments! Let's get this fight back on track! he turned into the material of a feather and jumped, he now was above the Wuxia, he turned into solid lead and his increased weight made him fall down, he pulled his foot into the air and when he was close enough he let his foot drop, taking advantage of the hardness and weight of the lead, the gravity acting on him, his own physical strength and his fighting skills to make one very powerful axe kick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)   Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you 'Brave' enough? (Open to anyone)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next