Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Vote_lcapNot a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Voting_barNot a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Vote_lcapNot a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Voting_barNot a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans)   Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:53 pm

After many many nights of deep thought in her room, Bow was finally ready to talk. She breathed deeply as she made her way to Yang, trying to focus on staying calm and collected as she would say what she needed to. When she got to Yang, she saw a few of the other Titans around her. Bow bit her lip in hesitation but then shook the nerves away. It's okay... Whatever you say can be said in front of them as well... Just... Try not to ramble too much, okay? She nodded to herself as the determination to say what was on her mind came back to her and she walked right up to her leader. "Yang? I need to talk with you... And, well, everyone else as well... In truth..." She smiled softly as she looked to each of them before settling back to Yang, biting her lip. Which, Yang would know by now, was a nervous habit of hers.

It took her a moment to gain her composure back before she could speak but, as she started, her words were sincere and sweet... trying to get to the point. "I've been thinking a lot recently. About this place, and my place here... I'm afraid that this isn't my home anymore. I'm... I'm not a Titan. I never really was..." She had to take a moment again to calm herself as a cloud started to form above her head. After a few deep breaths, she continued.

"We all know my personality. I want to take care of everyone. Villain and hero alike. That's not how a Titan should be. It's how I should be though, and I have come to realize this... The reason I stayed here for as long as I did was to see this team succeed and," She turned to Yang with a smile and tears in her eyes. "you have led them to success. I'm no longer needed here. I wanted to make sure you got on your feet and, now that you have, you can soar. It was the right choice when we made you leader, Yang. You fit the bill 100%. You're smart, courageous, skillful, caring, and above all, have a kickass spirit that no one can take away from you. *soft giggle* You're someone that people can truly look up to and respect. I'm more of a mother that just wants to take care of people... You and I both know that if I had my way, this place would be an orphanage... To everyone." Again she had to pause to take a few breaths. The cloud started to rain down on her though, even when trying to calm down but, she still had more to say.

"I'm not a hero. I know that for sure. And if I stay around all you wonderful people I'll want to become like you. Like a hero. But you and me both know that that's not who I'm meant to be. I'm not the hero of this story. I'm more of a supporting character that is always in the way... But I hope that one day that'll be different. I want to be a symbol. Of peace. Of hope. Of a world united." A fire blazed in her eyes like nothing Yang had ever seen before. The true intensity of this passion was nothing to be tempered with. Nothing in this world could change her mind once it had been set but, that didn't mean she didn't care about her leader, no, her best friend's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans)   Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:04 pm

Yang was about to call a meeting actually. One to unveil her brand new Ranger armor that her and Hotwire had worked so hard on. Yeah yeah, it was still in testing but she wasn't going to USE it yet. Just...show it to people! It was cool! Bow on the otherhand had walked in and dropped a bit of a bomb on her and the smile on Yang's face almost instantly disappeared. She was leaving...?

Yang shook her head, she didn't feel quite right. And this was one of the first times that some of the newer members had ever gotten to see her. Another teammate was leaving...was she doing something wrong? Bow assured her that wasn't the case, and she shook her head, stroking her chin. What is it about this team? No one wants to be on it for very long, and that meant that Yang was now both the most experienced of the group as well as it's leader...isn't that just dandy. No pressure at all.

"Oh...well alright." She said before she looked up. Bow didn't look angry or sad...she looked more like Yang did when she was working on building something. She looked inspired, ready to take on the world. Just...pumped! Yang smiled and stood up suddenly, pulling her into a hug. "I'm gonna miss you Pinkie Pie." She said with a giggle similar to the ones Bow usually made.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans)   Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:35 am

Tim listened to Bow's speech, she was the first Titan he'd fought with... among other instances they'd met. He was... troubled with her leaving and walked over to see her He put his hands on her shoulders and asked curiously. "Are you sure about this Rain?"

His eyes were locked on hers hard to read as ever and constantly reading what people were doing to the minutest details. He knew she was right and was sure. He took her chin with one finger turning her toward him and kissing her right there. "Not like you and I won't end up fighting together again some time. I hope everything works out for you." He then did a quick turn in the air and flew to a couch laying down on it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans)   Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:20 am

Jenny was wearing her usual clothes she wore around the tower along with her 2 masks of course, it had been a long time since she saw yang the last time nearly having shot her many times in a row and also helped fight against evil Jemmy. The taught of Jemmy just really upset her she nearly killed thousands of people, Kale, tried to make kale and her beat each other to a pulp, then proceeded to kiss Kale and tell Jenny she was going to steal Kale away from her all in one night.

But getting back on track Jenny was more than excited to be at a titans meeting finally but she got bummed out to see Bow was leaving, she didn't know her but it was always sad to see a team member go. Jenny was more than surprised to see Tim kiss Bow clearly dating within the team was becoming a normal thing to do. Jenny felt bad for Tim and wanted to go over and be there for him but it seemed that he wanted to be alone right now so she looked to Bow. "Rain right?" she wasn't sure on her name only hearing it once from tim just now.

"I don't know you but you seem like a pretty cool chick and I would have loved to be your friend on the team but since your leaving I guess we could be friends outside of the team but just wanted to let you know that I highly respect you and how you handle things. I too belive in helping everyone but clearly I wouldn't go as far as you it takes a real selfless person to be able to forgive people like you do then further on try and help them after they must have done something horrible and refused to change thier ways so to sum this up. You might not be a hero like us but you sure are a hero beyond what any of us could probably be and I highly respect you for that good luck out there, it's rough but i'm sure you can make it."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans)   Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:54 pm

Bow was prepared for a speech telling her not to leave. She was prepared for tears and sorrow. She was even prepared for anger. But she was not prepared for the responses that she got. Yang jumped up and hugged her, saying she would miss her with a smile. What a relief. Bow sighed as if having held her breath since she walked into the room. She hugged Yang back and smiled, closing her eyes and just enjoying the moment for a minute. Finally, she whispered softly. "Thank you, Yang... And you always know that I'm just a phone call away! I'm not leaving you. Just the team. I still love each and every one of you guys..."

Tears started to fall from her eyes as Tim made his way to her. When he asked if she was sure, she nodded. Looking into his eyes with that same fiery passion as before and she spoke. "I'm more sure about this decision than about anything else in this world... I don't belong here, Tim... But you do... Though I hope we can still hang out..." She blushed lightly, something he was sure to catch. Just as expected from someone who had probably already figured out she had a small crush on him, he kissed her then and there. Not holding back for anyone. She went wide eyed and blinked, touching her lips lightly as she just stood there shocked. "Wha' jus'... Did he jus'... Huh?"

The girl was still in shell shock as Jenny came up to her. When she asked her if her name was Rain, she just nodded slowly. As the girl spoke, Bow softened and started to tear up again. When she was finished with the beautiful speech, Bow glomped her. She wrapped her arms around the girl's neck and clung to her a bit as tears came rolling down her cheeks. "T-thank you, Jennifer... I will try my best to be the hero you seem to think I am... We will definitely get to be friends!" She released the girl and smiled gently, wiping her tears away and facing Yang again. "...I'll be moving out at the end of the week..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans)   Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a Titan (Izzy then Titans)
Page 1 of 1