Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Vote_lcapWishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Voting_barWishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Vote_lcapWishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Voting_barWishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Empty
PostSubject: Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed)   Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Metamorphi walked towards the front door, was about to knock, but withdrew his hand and bit his lip. He was nervous, as would be expected from someone who was trying to apply to the titans. But he was more nervous than the average titan wannabe because he had tryed to stop crime in preparation for his joining but those mostly consisted of failures. He slapped himself abit then used his last reserves of nerves and knocked on the door as hard as he could. He anxiously awaited someone to awnser and bit his thumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed)   Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Grace opened the door. Who was this guy? Another applicant? There had once been a time when the Titans had been desperate and would accept anyone. They almost let the Grim Reaper on the team. But those days were over. The Titans had a small army now, and the city definitely felt safer to have so many heroes.

This one looked nervous. Grace smiled at him. "You're not selling cookies, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed)   Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:04 pm

A girl awnsered the door, she was kinda cute but that wasn`t why he was here. Umm... What gave it away? he laughed nervously. He was hoping that she wouldn`t recognise him because he had been in some newspapers recently, some for good things... some for bad things. He faked a cough So umm... I was hoping I could join your team perhaps? If you don`t want any new members that`s fine but I would like it if you considered me because I think I would make a useful addition to the team. he said nervously, sweat pouring from his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed)   Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:04 pm

He was certainly nervous. Grace smiled at him, trying to be reassuring. It was a rare thing for her to do, but she liked this one. He didn't walk up to the tower like he owned the place. This newcomer had humility, and that was something sorely needed around here.

"Useful addition, you say? Come on in. Let's see what you can do. But first, my name is Grace Dore, current leader of the Teen Titans. Who might you be?"

If he walked inside, Grace would lead him to the Training Room. What powers and skills did this guy have to show her? Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed)   Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:35 pm

Name`s Metamorphi, but that`s abit long so call me meta he said while shuffling along behind. Some time later they arrived in the training room, meta looked around noting his surroundings. He looked back to Grace So what do you want me to do? Fight something? Use my powers? Do some push-ups? What? he said. While listening to her reply he randomly punched the air in some kind of preparation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed)   Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Meta? That could get confusing. Meta-humans abounded in Jump City, and the go-to label for them was meta. Grace smiled. "Meta? I guess that works."

Inside the training room, Meta asked what Grace wanted him to do and started punching the air. Grace laughed. She was in a good mood today, so she decided this had to be fun.

"Aeon, can Rex come out to play?"

The Tower's AI would giggle over the loudspeakers. "Of course." A moment later, a T-Rex would materialize 20 feet in front of Meta. It was just a construct being controlled by Aeon, and wouldn't actually kill the new recruit, but there was no need for Meta to know that.

Grace turned back to Meta. "What do I want you to do? Survive."

The T-Rex roared, shaking the floor of the training room. It opened its massive jaws, revealing even more massive teeth, and ran at Meta.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed)   Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:02 am

Meta wondered what she thought was amusing and was confused by the words: "Aeon, can Rex come out to play?". Who was she talking to? Who`s Rex? Who was that on the loudspeakers? Why am I asking myself these awnsers? Why is there a T-Rex in the room!?!
He dove out of the way of the dinosaurs charge, became paper, jumped on it`s back, became steel, hit the creatures eyes and stomped on it`s tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed)   Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:38 pm

Grace watched the fight play out. The T-Rex didn't seem to be too injured by Meta's attacks. If anything, it enraged the dinosaur, making it spin around and snap it's massive teeth at Meta's head. The construct monster would run around at full speed chasing after Meta, and spin it's tail to trip the hero.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed)   Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:58 am

Meta noticed that the T-rex wasn`t injured alot by his attacks and was actually rather angry instead, the momentum of the T-rex`s movements made Meta fall over so that the T-rex barely missed his head. Meta ran away from the T-rex jumped above the dino`s tailHow am I gonna beat this thing, think, father gave you a dinosaur book when you were young, remeber it! he thought out loud That`s it! he became steel, slipped below it`s jaws and attempted to trip the T-rex, which would cause it to die due to it`s weight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed)   Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:47 pm

The clumsy T-Rex did indeed trip, but it was far from death. It lumbered it's massive body to stand up, but Meta had a few seconds to hit it while it was down. This might be Meta's last chance, as the T-Rex was looking really angry.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed)   Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:37 am

(OOC: it actually would kill a real one but whatever)

It`s still standing!!!! Meta yelled in dis-belief. Using what little time he had to attack he ran over to the T-rex, sent a punch to it`s neck and a series of kicks in the same area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed)   Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:43 pm

OOC: I can't imagine them surviving for very long if they died by tripping. Oh well, either way this is a construct, not a real T-Rex.

BIC: The severe pain from Meta's attacks in the same area of its neck overwhelmed it. It's blood rushed to its head and it blacked out. A second later, the construct dissipated into thin air.

Grace smiled. "You've got some skills. So, you can change your body into different materials? Congratulations. You're definitely strong enough to be a Titan. I only have one question for you. Why do you want to be a Titan?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed)   Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Metamorphi smiled, he just beat a T-Rex and it wasn`t actually that hard and now he only has to awnser one question! Sweet! Or at least it was before he heard the question. This was deeply personal to him, should he tell or not? 16 years ago, a pregnant woman was going to the hospital when she got kidnapped by some thugs, who brought her too a madman, she was killed and her pregnant baby was altered so he could become me. He wanted to use me to take revenge on the scientists who kicked him out of the Jump labratorys, but I found out the truth and left. He managed to track me down but i managed to kill him, only to learn that he has been brought back as a cyborg. I then made it my duty to stop him and those like him, that is why I want to join you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed)   Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:48 am

Many heroes would have had a problem with killing your father figure, even if he was evil. Grace wasn't one of those heroes. Evil had to be purged from the world, and Meta seemed to be well on his way to helping the Titans do just that.

Grace smiled and held out a hand for Meta to shake. "Good answer. Welcome to the Titans."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed)   Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:03 am

Meta smiled, shook her hand and laughed with glee in his head So do I get a room or something?. Finally he was a titan, he had done a lot of preparation beforehand and had been looking forward to this day, it had finally arrived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed)   Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wishing to be a titan (Titan needed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next