Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOn Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Voting_barOn Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOn Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Voting_barOn Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

On Patrol (Energy Warrior)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:34 pm

Jenny smiled wide as she saw Manic hit Johnny up and out cold. "were agreed on that you sure do pack a punch way to go man!" Jenny typed on her laptop making the dog go back to standing normally and as it did she walked forward and sat on it's head putting her laptop on her lap covering herself up for the most part with her cloak. "Next question that is up in the air is do we reprogram this guy fully and make him a pet or dismantle him and use him for spare parts or something, or option c something else that I haven't thought of. What are your thoughts on the matter Manic?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:43 pm

"Maybe Hotwire will want the spare parts? I dunno... seems cruel, maybe we should just put him down, end the suffering...". Manic said in response, keeping his attention on the fallen Rancid. Never trust a villain. Still, what to do with the dog was a good question. Maybe throw him in the dog pound? "Think it scared off anyone else out to cause trouble at least".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:26 pm

Jenny looked down at the dog as he talked then her ears perked up under her hood as he talked about it scaring off anyone else who was going to cause trouble and looked to Manic. "He can be the watch dog, the scare crow, the thing that will scare off any minor villains who even think about coming to cause trouble at the tower! That and I think he can make a great pet!." She said petting it. "I can easily reprogram him and set up a fire wall so no one else hacks him and he could be a pet! I'm more of a rabbit person myself but I love dogs too." she then paused from going on her can we keep him talk that every kid has probably done at least one time in their lives, and she had never done this yet in her live nor ever had a pet before. She then looked to manic after glancing to the dog talking almost child like. "Can we keep him?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:42 am

Manic didn't quite no what to say. On one hand, the robotic dog could hold some use, but it did try to eat them... "We've already got a pet who swallows everything and anything... think introducing Kale to a dog, a giant robotic, death inducing one is going to go smoothly?". The guy almost swallowed a video game controller! "Your choice, Jen'. But you've gotta feed him".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:54 am

"Kale isn't a pet he just... doesn't get our world is all... and," She hopped down and gave him a hug. "Thank you!" Jenny was sure she would be able to tend to the dog and hey if it did get out of hand she could shut it down and they could use it for spare parts but she doubted it would happen. She also was certain or well hoping that the other members would like him.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:14 pm

The hug was very much a welcome one for Manic, a hug that provided some degree of warmth in contrast to the coldness that swept through in the wind. "...don't mention it...". Only females were allowed to hug Manic, and some animals - if they were the small, cute kind and not the sharp teeth wanting to kill you kind. "Now, if you're taking the care of the robot, I'll get Rancid to the pound - could do with a run". Manic said, looking towards where Rancid was; still dazed as ever.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:09 pm

jenny let go nodding holding her laptop with one hand. "Alright I'll get this guy to the tower while you take care of Rancid so I guess catch yah later Manic." she said smiling under her mask speaking in her southern accent going back over to the dog thinking of which way she should get this huge thing to the tower.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:56 pm

"Race... you there...". Manic said, somewhat struggling to lift Rancid up to his feet. Manic managed it, putting his arm round Rancid to hold him upright. From there, Manic would disappear in a blur; heading for the nearest police station.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Patrol (Energy Warrior)   On Patrol (Energy Warrior) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On Patrol (Energy Warrior)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2