Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Vote_lcapAddition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Voting_barAddition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Vote_lcapAddition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Voting_barAddition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Addition to Towers + Banner contest!

Go down 
+2
Emblem
Aphrodite
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:36 pm

I do like Shadow's blue banner. It's very calming and soft on the eyes. I vote blue.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:39 am

Hmmm, I may have to get to the 'Shop and whip one up. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:29 pm

Oh, Robyn! I'm excited to see what you do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:17 pm

Two versions Very Happy

Little bit thinner than our current banner as it's always been a little chunky for me Smile

Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Rpgban10 - Green Texture

I need to tweak it a fair bit, but I thought I'd show you the first draft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:43 pm

I love the Deathstoke/Slade fade over the Titans Together symbol on right; NICE!

Although, Robin seems a bit more faded to me then everyone else on the left, but maybe I only notice that becuz I'm a die hard Robin fan. In any case I F'n LOVE this banner!!
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:17 pm

Yeah, that was ticking me off a little. I love a bit of Robin , though Nightwing always has my heart.

And yes, Slade! I wanted to incorporate some of the original Titan Comic stuff, so I used the old 'Titans Together' hand symbol stuff and Deathstroke rather than the animation Slade (who always seems a little too nice compared to his paper counterpart!)

I'll get to it!

Man, I really should be revising.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:47 am

Very nice. I aprove.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:49 am

Yeah so, just to try my hand at this Smile
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Teenti10

Code:
http://i27.servimg.com/u/f27/15/87/18/30/teenti10.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:09 pm

lol that gives me such a cool retro comic feel! ^
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:38 pm

Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Banner11

Another try, didn't like the other one much - too many images. I also was inspired by the retro, having just received my copy of The Judas Contract in the post! Very Happy

(Also, for some reason I've exported the lower quality version. I'll try and get the PNG or raw asap. Smile)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:49 pm

Can't really tell what's going on with some of images. Though I do love it's dark feel, which fits the site better IMO.

However, it has been expressed to me by Emblem and Simca to some degree that this site is based off TV show more than comics so it probably should have TV Titans.

IMO I think the banner should have mainly our chars on it since the actual Titans are rarely/never seen. More so like the veteran characters who have been here forever such as Simca, Emblem, Zack, JaK, Krious etc... but of course that's just my opinion
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:13 pm

Last version. I added the cartoon and an almost invisible background of our avatars. Smile

Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Banner12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 pm

Wow that's sick I love it
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:03 pm

Wicked Robyn, its awesome
OMG Im on there too Very Happy *cries happily*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:30 pm

WOW. Now that's my favorite! *snifflesniffle* Oh, I'm on the banner, too, Capricious. ;~;

Ffffffft, I need to get meself your editor. Heheh... but should probably work more with what I'm learned on before I jump the gun, if you know what I mean. My digital art habits are fickle little beasties. Fickle, fickle, fickle little beasties!

But again, I really favor this one above the rest! I was wondering how we could not only represent the original Teen Titans but how we play into the story versus a strictly canon forum, which is what I was trying to avoid when I stumbled upon this blessed site. ;D I think it'll be really nice, especially when potential newbies come on by! Great job, as always!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Addition to Towers + Banner contest!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next