Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Vote_lcapAddition to Towers + Banner contest! Voting_barAddition to Towers + Banner contest! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Vote_lcapAddition to Towers + Banner contest! Voting_barAddition to Towers + Banner contest! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Addition to Towers + Banner contest!

Go down 
+2
Emblem
Aphrodite
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Empty
PostSubject: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:31 am

The Sliver home base is on it's way, but I will also grant the two Towers some additional rooms

Team leaders, please converse with your team member which rooms you want to add, and relay that to this thread. I want three rooms each at maximum!

Second: The banner on top of the site isn't really neat. I hereby announce a contest! If you have any skill making banners or none at all, try your hand to make one! No rules but one: It has to be better then this one! (Preferably less squared as well :P )

Prizes to be announced (and you can also suggest a prize, why not?)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Sweeet we finally get a base! Thank you Emblem!! And Simca! And anyone else who had anything remotely to do with it! xD
And I will try to make a banner, but don't expect a masterpiece O.o But I have no idea for prizes... sowwie ><
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:35 am

Okay, I made a banner, but it's probably really bad >< Any suggestions, constructive criticism, corrections are very welcome =)

I know it's really simple, but I couldn't find any good backgrounds and I'm too lazy to make one... lol. So, what does everyone think?
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:12 am

Its awesome! O.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Thank you! Very much! xD
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Will the board layout be changing or the same gray/blue scheme? I don't wanna make a banner and then it clashes..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:47 pm

These rooms will have dual purposes if that's ok Emblem:

#1 Evidence Lab And/Or Medical Bay-Where we study potions, evidence for crime scenes and medicine like antidotes for the wounded.

#2 Holding Cells/Prison Chambers-Where we keep our collection of villains that we don't trust the city to keep safe or to study them as so we can come up with a cure for their condition and interrogate them.

#3 Guest Rooms-So we can have our Honorary Titans stay for a visit or just accommodate others that are not Titans like maybe a civilian who is being hunted by a super villain.

And I know you said choose three, but really this would be the very last room we needed added. So I'm just gonna throw it out there because it's a cool concept.

#4 Garage/Catacombs-This would be our storage area and safe zone for anything we needed to keep away from the rest of the world. We could keep vehicles, priceless gems and powerful weapons down here. It would be like the roots to our tree house like tower and would be kept underground. Also since it's the roots, it connects to the sewer system of the city with hidden doorways to get them with our vehicles. Kind of like Batman and his Batmobile, which had secret passageways of getting to and from the Batcave all throughout the city. Making travel to crimes in progress much quicker and faster, so it seems more realistic when we just show up at the right moment. Wink

Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Oh and you also gotta add Najm's room, entitled "Huraiyrah's Jungle". o.o
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:58 am

While a dual use defeats the purpose of three rooms, actually making it 5 or 6, and requesting for one more as well makes it 6 to 7, if it finishes your Tower, then so be it.

Titans Central will have no limit on their number of rooms, just to keep it fair. Also, Najm's room has been added.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:25 pm

About the colour scheme, with the banner, I can always change the background and see what it looks like.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:36 am

*loves Shadow's avi*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:35 am

Thanks =P its from mabinogi I think... Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:04 pm

I suggest recoloring the BG from orange to a skyish blue or Red, it's kind of an eye sore lol or maybe just making it transparent and leaving the title and Titans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Just gonna delete my old post and put on the edited banners here, what's everyone think?

Blue:

Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Ttrpg_11

Couple of variations on the red:

Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Ttrpg_12

Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Ttrpg_13

Tried to do a transparent one but it just turned white, so when I have time I'll figure that one out. So yeah =) Hope they're alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:28 pm

May I suggest a new Banner? No offense to Shadow in the slightest, but I never did quite like how Orange this current one is..To be honest it's an eye sore >_> and doesn't really fit TT colors other than Starfire's skin tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addition to Towers + Banner contest!   Addition to Towers + Banner contest! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Addition to Towers + Banner contest!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next