Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
New Site Banner? Vote_lcapNew Site Banner? Voting_barNew Site Banner? Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New Site Banner?

Go down 
+2
Izzy
Moon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

New Site Banner? Empty
PostSubject: New Site Banner?   New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 12:42 am

Alright, so I know how amazing the site banner currently is and how Energy worked so hard on it, but I think it's time for a change. I really REALLY love it and I'm proud to have two characters on the banner, but looking at it now only 5 or 6 of those characters are active now... two of those being mine XD. (Click here to check out the thread)
With that being said, it's a new year with a bunch of new characters and a bunch of old characters returning! Should we make a new poll and vote on a new banner? Would anyone be willing to make a banner? Or should we keep this one for a bit a longer?

Note, this isn't an official thing, I just want to ask the masses.
Back to top Go down

New Site Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner?   New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 12:48 am

I say we should as it displays a changing site and how the cast of characters change over time.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

New Site Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner?   New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 2:50 am

I'd say change it. It's like having the old teen titans I intro for the show but Robin, Star, Raven, BB and Cyborg are all retired. XD

What? No, I'm totally not salty she left out the leader of the Teen Titans during my one leave of absense. Shut up. (I totally am.)
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

New Site Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner?   New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:02 am

We should change it, and I can make one, but I don't think anyone here has the skill to pull off the likes of what Energy gave us.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

New Site Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner?   New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 11:06 am

I could try some photoshop/graphic design magic if you needed.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character
Name: Rachel Azores
Code Name: Kira

New Site Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner?   New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 11:17 am

I got bored, so here's something I just whipped up for the Teen Titans (more most likely to come, cause timezones and more boredom). Not 100% done, haven't started on getting the lighting right, and need to go and do a proper render of Suzuki, but yeah. Subbed in some anime dudes for Kuro (white shirt) and Hotwire (red head).
Clicky:
Back to top Go down

New Site Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner?   New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 11:36 am

That looks pretty good Kira!

P.S. I still love your avatar every time I see it. It's so cute! XD
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

New Site Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner?   New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Kira, Kuro's faceclaim is Hei from Darker Than Black. I like the picture you used for him and I'm not saying you need to change it, but if you'd like to use his faceclaim rather than that, then that's who it is.

Perhaps this might fit. (Though that guy does look like a decent faceclaim as well; is he from anything?)

https://i.imgur.com/2v2Eppo.jpg
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

New Site Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner?   New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 1:53 pm

Kira, I really do like your banner! It's really great! I'd suggest doing shadows (Kind of like Energy did) because the face claims on the Titans are all so different with some human claims and different art styles. Good job though!
Would you guys like Kira's idea? Or something Like the following photos? Maybe we should represent every team every few months, Like the HIVE, B-team, and TALON.
Spoiler:
In link form:
http://orig05.deviantart.net/62f7/f/2010/105/b/b/bbe58b8a1cc8f427f5ce42a5b3caa07d.jpg

In the end I do think we should vote, because having some of our Titans up their could exclude all the other people. I think we should do what's best for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

New Site Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner?   New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 1:58 pm

I like Kira...but trust me. I can get you a much better picture of Yang later :P
Back to top Go down

New Site Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner?   New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 3:43 pm

Moon wrote:
Kira, I really do like your banner! It's really great! I'd suggest doing shadows (Kind of like Energy did) because the face claims on the Titans are all so different with some human claims and different art styles. Good job though!
Would you guys like Kira's idea? Or something Like the following photos? Maybe we should represent every team every few months, Like the HIVE, B-team, and TALON.
Spoiler:
In link form:
http://orig05.deviantart.net/62f7/f/2010/105/b/b/bbe58b8a1cc8f427f5ce42a5b3caa07d.jpg

In the end I do think we should vote, because having some of our Titans up their could exclude all the other people. I think we should do what's best for everyone.

I like the rotating banner idea but how about every week instead of every few months?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

New Site Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner?   New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 3:48 pm

Every week would be too much... There are 52 weeks.. meaning 52 banner changes... We don't have enough people to make that many banners, let alone find new ones.
Back to top Go down

New Site Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner?   New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 3:55 pm

Oh I didint mean make 52 banners XD I'm just saying we can rotate already existing ones.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

New Site Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner?   New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 4:24 pm

I could see a rotating one, but I'm pretty sure there's a way to make the banner cycle on its own. Like, over the course of a minute or whatever. So you could have it flip through the teams.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

New Site Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner?   New Site Banner? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 4:26 pm

That'd be interesting to do.. If a slideshow for a banner would be possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Site Banner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Site Banner?   New Site Banner? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Site Banner?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next