Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Vote_lcapLet's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Voting_barLet's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Vote_lcapLet's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Voting_barLet's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:26 am

Kale kissed Jenny deeply, using a technique he had learned from TV. It was called french kissing. He had practiced it on a pillow case he drew Jenny's face on in crayola. In hindsight the real thing was much more invigorating than his practice dummy. Even while so tired, their passion rivaled that of a newly wed couple.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:09 am

Jenny blushed brightly when the kiss turned out to be a much deeper one than she was expecting but she didn't mind at all in fact she really liked it. She kissed him back not having really that much experience in the matter or practice at all but she was a quick learner so she managed to pick up on what Kale was doing and kissed him back in the same way the best she could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:53 pm

He pulled away as their moment of exstacy faded and Kale took a deep breath. "Well I feel slightly more energized." He took a step and suddenly heard a cracking sound in his lower back, before doubling over in pain with the girl still in his arms. "Ok, I take it back," he said in agonizingly. "I don't feel better at all."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:13 pm

Jenny smiled as the kiss ended and even more when he said he felt better but her eyes grew wide as he doubled over. "Kale!" She looked at him worried. "Hurry let me down so I can hel you get to the tower that cracking sound could have been an injured bone and I can't heal that so we have to get you to the Infirmary!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 8:40 pm

Kale hobbled towards the bay and began to suck up its water. "Relax..." Kale said, as he drank it's contents and his body seemed to become more vibrant. "Once I eat I always feel better." It was true kale seemed fine now, but Jenny didn't. He knew the water wouldn't heal her, but he still cupped some in his hand and held it towards her to drink. "Let's get you home." The pink haired boy smiled bright.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:58 pm

Jenny despite being told to relax still was worried and helped him over to the water her eyes teary from worry. She hugged him when he seemed okay and smiled a bit when he offered the water to her. She drank some forgetting the water around the tower was salt water and gagged coughing nodding to him on the going home part smiling to him. "And don't worry Kale I just need some rest and regain my energy is all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:02 pm

Kale didn't notice the saltwater was, less than desirable for the female. As she spoke the mage scooped her up and took a step into the water. "Ok, rest up. I'll watch over you for tonight." He said, before skating across the water magically with Jenny in his arms towards the tower. "I'll be right by your side, whenever you need me."

Ooc: Continue, or end?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:29 pm

Jenny smiled as she laid her head on his chest her eye lids getting heavy for her. She yawned now just half awake as she spoke not really noticing the words coming from her mouth. "Thank you... I love you Kale..." With that she was out like a light as she slept in Kale's arms happily.

OOC: seems good to stop here, if you have any ideas that you were planning on doing we could do in a new thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3