Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapLet's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Voting_barLet's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapLet's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Voting_barLet's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:01 pm

As the ride ended Jenny hoped off the rock and looked to Kale with a smile. She really enjoyed the ride down but hoped this next time wouldn't involve her needing to make many more shields, a girl can only make so many before getting loopy. Jenny took his hand in hers happily lightly smiling to him as she spoke. "Yeah it will take a while but hey at least I'm here to keep you company." She then followed him up the mesa calmly at a nice pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:55 pm

Kale seemed to question whether he should speak during this time or just let the silence overtake them. His gut churned as he held her hand and beat at an erratic pace. "So do you like being a Titan was it a challenge to join their ranks?" He said just to end the silence, and inquire how she came about joining this team.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:58 pm

Holding his hand made her heart beat like dub step which she probably should look at cause that doesn't sound healthy at all. She ignored it as he asked his question and nodded. "Yeah I had to deal with one guy Hotwire, I know his intentions were good but he was majorly getting on my nerves. First he says it's a test then he just goes and tells me what to do when i had to go through simulations in the gym room area. If he would have listened to me before hand when he only listened to half of what i said he'd know i could have handled it myself. But at the point that he was at I honestly just thought he should have joined me down in the simulator and worked together."

She paused realizing she was ranting and felt kinda bad so she smiled laughing awkwardly scratching the back of her head with her free hand. "But over all he was... an... okay help... But yeah the large group of thugs with weapons were simple all I had to do was keep up my combos by using my energy blasts and the chain of my scythes and the large main part of it to tie the moves together before they could get any attacks in after taking out their weapons espeshially the ranged ones first was super simple and quick. then there was the electric guy, he wasn't too hard but thats when hotwire started... pitching in..." She sighed stopped there once again realizing she was rambling on again. "What about you Kale?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 9:47 am

The one called Hotwire was the second Titan he ever met, other than Yang and Energy Warrior. She seemed rather annoyed by this fellow, but given the situation and the fact that they were on the same team he couldn't see why. It was clear he was trying to see where she was going with this and she quickly got back on topic. She thoroughly explained her training exercises. Now this was something that interested Kale. "I scaled the tower until I reached it's top and met with Yang, who was impressed with my earlier battle with a bigger man that could rip apart the strongest buildings with just his fingers...."

Kale would've continued, but there was a problem. The entire time they had been walking there were more and more locust around them. This wasn't an issue at first, because they were in the mesa and many insects lived here, but the more they pressed onward the more these things began to rally and circle them until Brave began to sense danger from their intent. As soon as he stopped speaking, the locust all flew into the air and stormed around them. That's when Kale noticed the bones of another animal they had been feasting on. It looked to have been killed while in mid movement, had the locust done this or was it killed by something else?

The insects grew in number as they flew together form many different places into a cloud that blotted out the sky. At least 43,000 in number and definitely too many to fight. "Run!" Kale suddenly yelled out as the death cloud flew towards them like a tsunami wave.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:06 pm

Jenny hadn't realized the insects because she was distracted by the conversation she was having but once Kale stopped talking and she finally saw them well this wasn't good. Jenny was completely terrified of bugs, she never told anyone before not wanting them to be able to use it against her since it was one of her only fears. She froze right there not even walking with Kale as her eyes went wide.

She looked around trying to find somewhere to run to hide but she was surrounded. She now had no idea if this was real or a nightmare since it matched many of her nightmares about bugs. She was so scared she actually started to cry and once all of them formed together in the sky she nearly passed out from the fear. She screamed on the top of her lungs as she ran as fast as she could away from the insects.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:19 am

kale was surprised to see Energy Warrior so afraid. He had never seen her react in this way. Where was the female champion he had grown to admire. In any case they had to retreat. Except, they had run into a dead end. A large mound of dirt separated them from safety. Kale could see the look of terror on Jenny's face and as the bugs flew forward to devour them, he pressed her against the mound and covered his back and arms with rock scales. The bugs bashed and battered against his body, but were unable to fully penetrate it. "Don't worry. I'll protect you. You still need to show me when the right time to kiss a girl is." Kale smiled with on eye open as he gritted his teeth. More and more bugs were covering them now and gnawing at his hide, but he wasn't going to quit now.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:10 pm

Jenny ran as fast as she could but when they got to the dead end she hugged her knees crying clenching her eyes shut in fear. She waited for what she thought was the end but when it never came she slowly opened her eyes and looked at kale with a shocked expression. "Kale...." he was being so brave and protected her. She realized what she was doing, she was giving up before even trying. Kale was trying his hardest and what was she doing? She was cowering in a corner! She was a Teen Titan! If Kale was going to fight and do his best she had to push her fear away and do the same. Jenny looked to Kale her eyes already now glowing blue. "Kale I think I can take some of the out with a big charged beam... do you think you could hold them off until i fully charge it...?" She scared out of her mind but she had to try something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:36 pm

Kale smiled as Jenny's eyes began to glow. He was nearly completely covered in the bugs by now, but the insects could not stop his teeth from brimming through and showing Jenny how proud he was of her. "I'll hold them off and clear the path! I'm am Kale Salem of the Teen Titans!" Kale said proudly, as he took a deep breath and the rocks in the area began to levitate and shake as if an earthquake was rumbling the area.

"ROAR OF THE STONEHAVEN!" Kale barked out. Then a huge funnel of rock filled dragons breath erupted from his mouth like a volcano and sliced through the locust swarming around them, freeing up enough space for him to blast a hole through the mound they needed to escape through. It took a few seconds, but finally his roar tore through the mound and gave them a clear exit to the other side.

Following this attack, Kale relinquished the rest of his magic power to hold off the invading insects. The dragon mage punched his fists together causing the rock scales on his body to all break off and then swirls around him like a twister as he yelled out. The scales sliced through the locusts that drew near like a blender. Soon all the bugs around them had been shredded to pieces, but Kale was oh so tired after this and could barely stagger towards the exit he had made while more and more of the 40,000 insects flew towards them. It was like a child trying to stop the ocean, and the wave of insects was coming back wash over everything and devour their flesh.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:50 pm

As he attacked them she crossed her legs focusing as she mediated floating up into the air. her hands glowed bright along with her feet and her eyes. She thought of everything that upset her making the glow glow brighter than ever before. She slowly came out of the meditation pose and kneeled on the ground and growled holding her hands close together as the insects came. She screamed knowing this wouldn't takethem all out but she jumped into the airas she fired off into all directions energy from her eyes hands and feet. the insects for the most part flew to the beams like they were lanterned getting destroyed by the beams.

she quickly stopped the beams as she felt blood come down from her nose but she ignored it as she flew asquick as she cold to kale grabbing him shouting as an energy shield barley managed to come up around them as she flew them away protecting them from the insects. jenny managed to get them to safety but as soon as they were clear and safe and close to the ground the shield shattered and they fell to the groud skidding to a stop. Jenny laid now passed out motion less blood now have stopped coming from her nose but it seemed to have started to come from her mouth and ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:10 pm

Jenny would awaken some while later. The tower was in view, all that was left now was to cross the bay. The mesa was far off from the tower however, at least half dozen miles.

As she peered up she would see Kale's face looking onward. She was in his arms and he was walking as if he had been running a marathon for three days. The teens clothes were shredded all over with little holes as if termites had gotten to them, but in actuality the locust had eaten through them. His face seemed tired, but still he kept walking. Never losing sight of the tower. "Don't worry Jenny...Were going..Home."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:38 am

Jenny slowly woke up as she tasted her own blood in her mouth and weakly sighed a little. She knew what could have happened from what she did but it was worth it to get her and K- she quickly went wide eyed as she looked around noticing Kale was carrying her and looked to him as he spoke. She relaxed as he carried her still not back to top strength yet. She looked to where they were and where they were headed, had he carried her all this way? she shook the stupid question from her head, of course he did who else would have?

She closed her eyes for a few moments before looking to kale speaking soft and calmly along with her southern accent having no real energy right now to try and not use this accent like she normally would. "Are you okay Kale?" she said after seeing his clothes hoping the, demonically evil insects that if anyone asked her about shed over exaggerate them because to her they just seemed like how she'd describe them, didn't hurt him knowing she couldn't heal him right now in her current condition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:00 pm

"No. Far from it." kale said, somberly. "This was supposed to be a date by Earth standards and from my research human dates don't end with near death." He felt he had to establish this because dragon courting traditions involved much of this. He spoke in a painful tone, as if just using his voice pained him.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:15 am

"Well look at the bright side.. no one can say this was boring." She weakly smiled to him "it didnt go as expected but as long as it ends with me being with you its perfect beaten up or not." nothing in her life had ever gone the way she expected nor originally wanted it to so having non normal wild things that were highly dangerous was normal to her and she learned to accept it and just enjoy what she had and got out of it making the best of it cuase if she didnt she knew shed always be disappointed. Kale had tried to have them have a wonderful fun date and sure it got messed up by those creepy bugs but for the most part it was perfect and she loved kale for trying so hard to make the best out of this date.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Kale weakly smiled to her response and as they reached the shoreline, he looked out at the sparkling water reflecting the fresh moonlight, giving the bay a clear radiant hue. He pressed his forehead against Jenny's and spoke quietly. "So is this a good time to kiss you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 7:56 am

Jenny smiled gently and tiredly as he pressed his forehead to hers and couldnt help but to weakly light slightly giving a small nod. "Now is the perfect time Kale..." she said in a weak but happy tone as she would kiss him back once kissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next