Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Vote_lcapLet's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Voting_barLet's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Vote_lcapLet's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Voting_barLet's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Empty
PostSubject: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:52 pm

A knock rattled against Paige's door in Titans Tower, outside stood the scarf wearing dragon halfling in his mage cloak and a present behind his back. Kale was unsure if Paige would agree to his proposal after what happened last time between them, but he was going to attempt to further this feeling in his chest when he thought about Paige, no matter what.

He had recently joined the team and upon finding out that Energy Warrior was also a member, he wanted nothing more than to see her and make her his priority again. He knew she cared deeply for him and he did for her as well, unless things had changed. On Earth he had an idea of what this meant, but he wanted to experience it for himself.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:31 pm

Paige was fixing up some stuff and ordering things online all of which were posters of rock bands. Paige had just finished fixing a hole in her cape and tuning her new guitar she got with the money she got at a gig she played at a local restaurant. Paige was slightly surprised by the knock on her door though she figured it was going to come sooner or later after she heard Kale had joined.

Paige wasn't sure if it was Kale or not though and he and Manic and Yang were the only ones to see her real face, Manic having known her before she became Energy Warrior Yang possibly not knowing who exactly she was. So she put on her masks and opened the door to see Kale. She was happy to see him though seeing him remained her of what Jemmy had said so she was conflicted on her feelings right now. Paige kept her mask on just in case someone walked by.

"Figured you'd end up joining the team." She said in a happy tone. She'd hug him but she wasn't exactly sure where they stood relations wise right now. "So what do you need Kale?" She asked him, her ears slightly perked not currently wearing her hat that hid them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:21 pm

Paige seemed happy to see Kale at least, and she had the foresight to see destiny would bring them together again..That or she knew he was a good person with power, which made him Titan material. Either way, he was happy to be seeing her again and in somewhat high spirits. Although, he sensed her slight hesitation which stemmed from their last meeting with Jemmy.

"Uhm, so in I've seen that in your culture you state your feelings to each other to show you care." Kale blushed as he spoke, which only seemed to happen around Paige. He looked away from her as he handed her the gift in a brown box he had hidden behind his back. "I've been thinking about you every minute since I last saw you....Except for when I had to use the bathroom, or eat, or fight, or train, or sleep...But every other time was pretty much spent thinking of you." kale spoke sincerely and avoided looking at her ears as she opened her present. He knew how much she hated that. The opened box contained garnished scythes that glowed with sapphire gem lining all throughout the blade in the shape of archaic streaks/whisp markings.

"I heard it was also a good show of faith to get girls jewels from Hotwire and Manic, but you didn't seem like that type of girl to me." Kale said, before pausing for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:50 pm

Paige blushed brighter and brighter as he spoke his words made her heart sore even though he went and listed off many placed and activities he didn't think of her but those were all normal things to not think of girls or something so it was still very sweet. She slowly took the box her ears lowering slightly as she looked at it and slowly opened it. "Kale you didn't have to get me-" Her eyes went wide and her ears pointed up as high as they could go in surprise as she saw what was inside. Her eye and ear twitched slightly at the mention of Hotwire but she shook it off looking to Kale. "I'm not really big on gifts or the romantic type but-" She suddenly hugged him tightly. "Thank you Kale, you've had such a big influence on my life and,well I think about you a lot too and I really do care about you a lot and-..." She paused for a bit. "Wow first time in a long while that I've had a lose in words." She said as she looked to him smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:35 pm

Kale suddenly kissed her.

As he pulled away he smiled awkwardly. "I'm trying to better gauge when to do that? Was that a good time or am I supposed to wait until after I ask you out on the date? They weren't really too specific when they told me." Kale rubbed the back of his head as he went over the memory he had in the back on his head of asking the two Titans for advice on girls, in chibi form of course.

"Brah, give her the gift. If she likes the gift go for the kiss.

"No no, ask her on a date."

"Nah you can't be a wimp, place one on her."

"Thats coming off too strong!"

They bickered like this for a bit, but Kale just acted on how he felt at the moment and at that time he really wanted to go for the kiss. "Anyway, uhm...would you like to try this again Paige. I want to go on a date with you. I want it to be fun and for you to enjoy yourself, you deserve it." This was out of the mage's comfort zone and it was blatantly obvious. Kale punched monsters, but now he was showing his soft side to her and it showed, although Paige wasn't exactly dainty herself.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:55 pm

Paige was surprised by the kiss for a moment but she kissed back smiling afterwards to him. She listed to what he said but then paused and wondered. 'Did Hotwire and Manic plan this entire thing for Kale?' She the blinked shaking the though away it didn't matter as of right now. All that mattered was that Kale was sweet enough to go through the effort to try and learn more on human traditions to try and express his feelings to her and she thought that was really sweet of him. After he asked her out she gave him a kiss and smiled to him. "I'd love to go out on a date with you, just let me take off my eye mask and get my hat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:09 pm

"Ok...Do heroes typically wear this kind of stuff on dates?" Kale said taking a step back and allowing his attire to come into a full screen view. Combat boots, scrolls on his sides, and his Titans intercom. plus his usual superhero clothes. "On the TV it showed people wearing white dresses and black suits?" He stated kinda confused, and obviously thinking wedding outfits applied to everything in Earth world that involved love.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:22 pm

Paige took off her mask and pulled on her hat placing the gift on her bed as she looked over to Kale. "Well your not butt naked so that's good enough for me." She said smiling, she wasn't the type of girl to spazz out over some out fit she was just excited that she and Kale were going on a date. She walked out to him shutting her door behind her as he talked about wedding clothes. "Those outfits are for weddings though the suits are usually worn to almost any formal event from what I've seen and heard, and dresses in general are also usually worn to most formal events as well but their most commonly used for weddings."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:32 pm

Kale smiles wide and grasps Paige's hand in his. "Ok. Let's go."

~~~~~~~~

Paige continuously questioned Kale on what he had planned the entire way to their destination, and for good reason knowing how unpredictable he was, but Kale wouldn't give up any information until they arrived. "Here we are." The teen said in a proud tone of voice and his arms folded, as if this location was the perfect place for a budding romance.

It was the mesa; a rigid, rocky, hill filled area outside of Jump City. It was dry, deserted, and akin to that of an ancient canyon. One had to wonder what the pink haired mage had planned to do here with her. "Ready?" Kale questioned, while devouring a few stones that he found laying about.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:14 pm

Paige smiled taking his hand and followed him asking many times where they were going but never once did he answer her so she decided to stop asking and just go with it. As they arrived at the Mesa Paige looked around having heard a lot about it but never once seen it in person. She then noticed Kale eating the rocks and figured that just must be what he ate. She then hoped he wasn't expecting her to eat rocks but shook the thought from her head as she smiled to Kale and nodded once. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:24 pm

As soon as she said yes a devious grin etched itself across Kales face. The boy latched onto her hand and jumped off the side of hill they were on. Just as it seemed like they were about to tumble all the way down the mound, Kale flung his other arm upward as soon as they landed on a large flat rock and magically attached it onto his feet. The two teens began to hill surf all the way down the rocky terrain, avoiding larger spiky boulders and other crumbling pieces of the mesa that were in their way. All the while Kale yelled happily, fully enjoying himself and hoping Paige was doing the same. He had no time to look at her because he was busy steering, but he could tell her emotion based on firmly she was gripping his hand.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:52 pm

Paige screamed as he grabbed her and jumped off the edge her eye color changing light blue her powers preparing to save her from the crash but as it didn't happen and he made a rock that allowed them to surf down the side of the hill. Paige held his hand with one of hers and held down her hat with the other as she laughed a wide smile spread across her face. "This is awesome!!!" She shouted in excitement in her southern accent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:54 pm

Kale laughed as she spoke. This was turning out better than he had hoped, but then his face turned deadly serious as a large mound appeared in front of them that would be unavoidbale. Kale wasn't sure how to get around it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 4:32 pm

Paige laughed smiling until she saw the mound. When she saw that Kale didn't know what to do she thought quickly. With the added weight of the rock that seemed to be attached to Kale's feet. Paige then quickly takes out her scythes turning them into the one large one stabbing it into the ground holding tightly onto Kale with her other hand. She swung them to the course of going around the mound as she Put the scythe away and made a force field to the left of them to stop them from ramming into the side of the mound safely getting them around it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:13 pm

Kale was shocked by Paige's ability to avoid the presented danger. Even though he was the one directing this date and steering their ride, it was clear she was also in full control of the situation. Brave didn't know how to feel about this, but he did know he admired Paige's tenacity and level-headedness.

Kale smiled at her after averting the mound and sailed the rock surfboard into a tailspin before dragging it to a complete stop at the base of the mesa. "Awh! That was fun...but now we have to make the climb back up." Kale was happy to travel down at such speeds, but the walk would be no fun. Now of course they could use their powers to get up quicker, but the teenager rather enjoy the walk with Paige while engaging in something these humans called, small talk. Although, Kale was unable to really tell the difference between this and regular talk. He grasped Paige's hand again, a gesture which to him was the equivalent to a hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)    Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Try Again (Paige & Nornir later)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next