Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Eyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Eyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Eyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Eyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Eyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Eyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Eyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Eyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Eyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Eyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapEyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Voting_barEyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Eyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapEyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Voting_barEyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Eyes Like Fire. (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Eyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Fire. (open)   Eyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:06 pm

Ravian now knew who and what she was. Jemmy giggled. It had been so long since anyone had fully understood her so perfectly. As a Lord of Chaos, Jemmy had caused destruction, death, and mayhem for thousands of years. Hiding all that was usually necessary, but it was nice to be recognized every once in a while.

And respected. Ravian wisely chose not to attack her, even though he knew her weakness. She had no reason to harm him at the moment, so unless something changed he could keep on breathing.

"The Titans? Yeah, they know about me. I don't think they like me very much. I've had some fights with them. As you can see, I won those fights." Jemmy smiled. Her conflicts with the Titans had usually not come down to physical violence, but Jemmy was pretty proud with how well her record against them was these days.

"So you want to join the Titans. You want to be important, and you want to be rich. I can help you with that. I can get you all the money you want. Of course, I would want something in return. Basically, whenever I ask you to do something, you do it. Don't worry, I wouldn't abuse such power. I would just use it for an occasional favor."

At present, Jemmy couldn't make magically binding contracts. She could, however, simply choose to kill Ravian if he broke the deal with her. Perhaps she could kidnap someone close to him as a hostage. She didn't know yet if he had anyone like that, but he could always develop such a relationship, perhaps even with a little push in the right direction. Jemmy smiled with evil intent for a moment. A cupid arrow here, a cute girl there, she could give this boy a loving heart only to rip it out of his chest.

But that would be fun for another time.

"I'm not going anywhere, just wandering. So, do you want to work for...with me?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Fire. (open)   Eyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:38 am

Ravian listened to her uncomfortably. Being in the presence of someone so, potentially, powerful, was something he didn't make a habit of experiencing. If people like her were more common he would actively go out of his way to avoid it. He was silent for a moment. He decided he just had to continue to stay on her good side and hope everything played out peacefully.

"I don't just want money and power." he said plainly. He made sure to keep his mind blank of anything, but had to give her the hint that there was something in his past that he didn't want her to know to do so. It was a sacrifice that needed to be made. "I have other things to do, besides getting rich and famous...but it will take time, and being a titan. I can't take you offer...besides, favor's scare me." he said, trying to sound polite as possible while making it obvious that he definitely wasn't interested in her proposal.

"Thanks for the offer though." he added on, making sure he didn't come off as overly defensive. The last thing he needed her knowing was he was scared of her, especially since he was. He would keep the offer in mind, but nothing more. If he ever REALLY needed something, maybe she could help. Until then, he would keep her at arms length. Some enemies weren't worth keeping close. She was one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Fire. (open)   Eyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:53 am

Jemmy frowned. Not another one of those 'you can't give me what I need' people. They always wanted something weird, like a personal achievement, an emotional state of being, or the answer to some question that didn't make sense. These people were hard to manipulate, at least until they found something they actually wanted. Jemmy decided that this still hadn't been a waste. He knew who she was, and he knew to come to her for a trade of services, if he ever needed one.

His 'honor' as a Titan was something she couldn't argue with. He really shouldn't be dealing with her at all if he wanted to be one of them. Still, even heroes could get desperate some times. Ravian said that favors scared him, and Jemmy found a little more respect for him. He was smart to fear such things.

Jemmy bit her lip at his denial. She didn't have much time left, and she had to collect all the favors she could. "You're welcome," she replied. "If you ever change your mind, let me know. I'm always willing to do some business. I'm pretty sure the Titans have my cell phone tapped, so you should be able to find me pretty easily."

Jemmy grabbed hold of her balloon's ribbon and started floating up and away. She stopped, however, and turned back, a concerned look on her face. "You say that heroes never kill the bad guys, but what if there's no choice? What if you have to end a life in order to save one? What if the evil force is too powerful to simply subdue, and the only way to stop it is to kill it?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Fire. (open)   Eyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 4:14 am

Ravian couldn't help but feel relieved as Jemmy frowned. He guessed that meant she was going to give up. She didn't seem like the type who would put an awful amount of effort into, well anything. When you had the whole 'Lord of Chaos that can get most people to do anything  I want' thing going for you. Effort probably started to seem like an unnecessary expense after the first few thousand years of living, or something like that.

"I'll be sure to let you know if anything comes up." It was the truth. Now that he knew Jemmy, he felt a little more confident in his standing if he ever HAD to make a contract with her. He was at least a step above anyone else who tried to do so. Then again, knowing what he was getting into might not help that much. He swore he could feel the malevolence waft off her, and she didn't even seem to be trying to do so!

"If something is too powerful, or complicated I figure it out as I go along and deal with the consequences."' he said with a smile, "No use worrying over what you can't change. Right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Fire. (open)   Eyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:39 pm

Figure it out as he went along? Jemmy didn't think that was a satisfactory answer, but she wouldn't push the subject. "So you have no idea. Don't worry, I'm not judging you. We will meet again soon, Ravian. Do your best to become a Teen Titan."

Jemmy disappeared from sight, teleporting across town to somewhere she could rest. She had met yet another Titan. Perhaps she should make some files of information about everything she knew about the Titans. The thought crossed her mind for a few seconds and then disappeared entirely.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Fire. (open)   Eyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:58 am

((Threeead, finished!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Fire. (open)   Eyes Like Fire. (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eyes Like Fire. (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2